Chapter 5.3

An hour later, Hinata had finished her luxurious bubble bath. She was feeling much more relaxed. Which meant that it was time to jump over a very big hurtle in their relationship. Sleeping arrangements.

"Itachi? Sasuke?" She might as well address this now, while they were both in relatively good moods.

Thankfully, it didn't take her long to find her future husbands. "We're in here." Itachi's voice lead her straight to them.

The brothers were inside a beautiful bedroom. A bedroom with a really, really big bed. She had heard of King Sized Beds, but this was more like an Emperor Bed. It was easily big enough for all three of them and red silk blankets and black velvet pillows were a very nice touch.

Sasuke once again, seemed surprisingly amiable for the moment. "Do you have a side of the bed that you prefer?" He was asking her what she wanted and that made her smile.

That was nice of him to ask. They were getting better at asking her, what she wanted. Not that she held their initial reactions against them.

It wasn't exactly shocking that the two brothers had bickered with each other before consulting Hinata about her opinion. They were in shock and both of them were just naturally more dominant in personality than she was.

It seemed like they were making more of an effort though. It was kind of them. Still that meant that she was placed in a rather uncomfortable position. She didn't want to be seen as favoring one over the other. So that meant that there was only one logical answer in this particular situation.

"The middle might be better." The Hyuga Heiress mumbles.

"Good idea." And with that, the two brothers quickly get out of the way and let the Hyuga Heiress get in the middle of the bed.

They were both shirtless. This time wearing only their boxers. In Sasuke's case, midnight blue. Itachi was wearing crimson red.

"A-Alright." She looks at her future husbands and promptly blushes at their semi-dressed state.

Itachi and Sasuke were probably just trying to get her used to it. Used to seeing them half naked. That had to be it or else they just preferred running around without their shirts most of the time. (Which was fine by her).

"I have to say that my foolish little brother's shirt looks far better on you than him." Itachi gets on the right side of the bed.

Hinata had grabbed one of Sasuke's shirts after getting out of the tub. It seemed more comfortable than laying in her regular clothes for the night and it had been nearby. Besides, Sasuke was bigger than her. So his shirt came to her knees.

"T-Thank you. I hope that you don't mind that I borrowed it." She glances at Sasuke apologetically.

Sasuke didn't seem to mind though. "No. He's right. Hinata, you're going to be our wife. Whatever is in this house belongs to all three of us equally. You can wear whatever you like." He joins them in bed and places a soft kiss on her temple.

Hinata smiles in response. Good. He wasn't upset. Still that didn't change the fact that she was now sharing a bed with two men. With that thought in mind, she knew that her face was rapidly turning redder than either of their Sharingans.

"Okay." And just like that, Itachi wraps the blankets around the three of them as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Sasuke was behind her and Itachi was in front of her. It was both very cozy and nerve-wracking at the same time. What if she did something wrong?

Itachi was the first to broach the topic that none of them had dared to address before."I think that it would be a good idea for us to get to know each other better. We can talk for awhile. I'm more than willing to answer any of your questions and I'm certain that Sasuke feels the same way." That they didn't know each other. After doing so, he kisses her gently. Probably to calm her.

"He's right. I do." Sasuke agrees as he places a gentle kiss to her shoulder.

Hinata returns the kiss and signs in contentment. This was different than she expected. Maybe, they just didn't want to overwhelm her. They were probably just trying to ease her into the idea and she appreciated it.

"Alright. I guess that I'll find out if you really snore soon enough." She giggles.

Itachi seemed slightly mortified at that suggestion."I do not snore. Sasuke most assuredly made that up." Which only made it more funny.

"I didn't make it up. We should probably start with the basics though. Tell us what you like. Your favorite things. Foods, colors, and things of that nature. Are you more of a morning person or a night person?" The younger Uchiha looks at her encouragingly.

She smiles at the knowledge they both wanted to establish a deeper bond. It was hard to concentrate though. Two shirtless Uchihas was very distracting and the way that they would both kiss her was even more so.

Though she still had to answer his question. "I like cinnamon buns. My favorite color is white. I'm more of a morning person." It would be rude not to do so.

"Mmm good to know. I bet you'll look beautiful in your white wedding kimono and I can handle making you cinnamon buns for breakfast." Itachi kisses her again, with more passion this time.

The younger Uchiha apparently didn't want to be left out because he soon joins in on the game."Tomatoes." He kisses her ear. "Red." Her forehead. "Night owl" And her neck. "Though I am growing more fond of lavender." Sasuke smiles at her as Itachi kisses her more on her lips.

It was a dizzying feeling, but it also felt really feeling of Sasuke's lips against her skin and Itachi's against her own. It made her want to moan, but she held it back. She didn't want to appear too wanton.

"Mmm right. Where are my manners? I should probably answer as well. Cabbage, purple, and dusk. I like that time best." Itachi glances at her with crimson red eyes.

Hinata couldn't see it, but Sasuke's Sharingan was also on. Why Itachi had activated his, she didn't know. The effect was memorizing though.

That's when she notices that his eyes were also red. His were more like rubies though "Good to know." She says as she glances back at Sasuke. Why had they both activated their Sharingans? Was it linked to arousal somehow?

Hinata pushes that question to the side. She'd ask it another day. Right now, she wasn't nearly brave enough to do so.

She notes with some amusement that Itachi was the more practical of the brothers."Yes, what do you look for in partner? Sasuke and I, do want to make this as easy on you as possible." He was very much the type of person to cut straight to the heart of the matter when he felt comfortable, it seemed.

She knew that he meant that. There was a certain sincerity in his voice that the Hyuga Heiress doubted anyone could fake. Still she wasn't sure how to answer that, but she knew she had to try.

"I want someone who cares about me. Loyalty and honesty are important, of course. Someone who is kind. Someone who wants me. Romantic maybe?" What more was there to say, really?

Sasuke didn't seem completely convinced by her answer though. "Hinata, we're going to be your husbands. You don't have to censor yourself like that." He knew that there was more that she wasn't saying.

"I think it's rather clear what she's asking for. She'll grow bolder in asking and taking what she wants in time. For now, you should get some rest, Hinata. Our wedding planning will begin in earnest tomorrow." Itachi reaches over and turns the lights off.

Hinata nods in agreement. She was grateful that Itachi seemed able to read between the lines. She would probably die of embarrassment, if she had to clarify what she meant by all that.

She wanted someone who wanted her. Someone who loved her. Hinata wanted kindness of course, but she also wanted passion. Someone who would throw her against the wall and make love to her. That's what she wanted.

"Alright. Goodnight." Sasuke curls further into her and Itachi does the same.

For right now, this was good. This was very good. It felt nice to be between them. Hinata felt protected. Cherished and very, very warm. Considering all that, maybe it wasn't surprising that she soon joined her fiancées in the Land of Dreams.