Chapter 16.2

Meanwhile the Fire Daimyo was having his own dinner. His dinner with his advisors and royal family. The man had heard the rumors spreading around. The Hyuga Princess had married the sole Uchiha Survivors.

"How long do you expect it will be until she's expecting?" He asks his advisor.

Tamika glances at the Daimyo warily. The advisor wasn't entirely certain if this match boded well for them, but he supposed that he should be honest. Anything else might get him beheaded.

The red head was now thirty years old and the youngest of Raiden's advisors. There were times when his age was an asset and times when it was a liability. Though he always felt like he had something to prove.

"She has two husbands and it's the Honeymoon Period. That and they have a Clan to restore. I would be shocked, she wasn't pregnant before the year was out." There was really no point in lying to Raiden, especially when the truth was so damn obvious.

Raiden nods as he considers this. "I want all of their files. Everything that we know about the new Uchiha Clan." To say the least Tamika didn't like where this was going.

Though he didn't really have a choice. Going against the Daimyo was nothing short of career suicide. And that was if you were lucky.

If you weren't lucky, well Tamika gulps when he thinks about the possibilities. There were far less fates than losing one's job. While it wouldn't have been ideal, Raiden was capable of doing far worse to him.

"Of course." He bows respectfully to the other man. "I shall go and get them at once." With that, Tamika rushes off.

He didn't know what Raiden had planned for the Uchihas and their children, but he knew that the Daimyo had an ulterior motive. He always did. All the Daimyos did.

In truth, the world would have likely been better off without them. Still, couldn't be a strand of kelp in a sea forest and expect to change the ocean. All you could do was try to survive.

If nothing else, Tamika was certainly a survivor. "Now, to get those files." That wasn't going change now.

He blinks when he finds their files. To say the least, it was all quite interesting. Itachi was a Master at Genjutsu. Sasuke was essentially the second coming of Madara and Hinata had the Hyuga Clan's formidable abilities.

"So that's why he wants to know about their children." A child resulting from such a union could grow up to be the strongest ninjas that the world had ever seen. "Perhaps, he or she could even rival a Tailed Beast in power."

That last part was a stretch, but there were many different kinds of power. Not all of it was about raw strength. The abilities this child could have were almost too numerous to list.

He probably just wanted to know what sort of fire power the Leaf would be adding to its arsenal in the future. Most likely it would be over a decade before the child was of any real use to them, but in the long-term… the potential advantages of having such a ninja fighting on their behalf was almost unbelievable.