CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

The next morning, Hinata wakes up feeling ridiculously warm and comfortable. That and there was a weight on her chest. It wasn't particularly heavy, but it was noticeable. Noticeable enough that she decides to open her eyes and see what it was.

It turned out not to be a what, but a who! Sasuke was currently treating her breasts like his own personal pillows! Not that she could really judge him. Her head was on Itachi's chest!

"Sasuke!" She squirms and just knew that her face was turning bright red in embarrassment!

Her younger fiancee looks at her in sleepy confusion. "Hinata, what's wrong?" Obviously, he wasn't awake enough to realize what was "wrong."

Well it wasn't wrong, wrong! But it was rather indecent! She couldn't believe that he had been using her cleavage as his pillows! Then again, she was being even more improper in some ways by using Itachi's bare chest as her own!

On the other hand, Itachi apparently was awake enough to know what was going on. "Foolish little brother, your head was resting on her breasts. While I'm certain that were very comfortable, you seem to have greatly flustered our future wife."Hinata wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or not though.

Sasuke hadn't even known he was doing it. That made it worse. He hadn't been trying to seduce her or anything. She had overreacted.

Hinata had thought that she had outgrown her shyness. That she was no longer the Academy Wallflower, but apparently she hadn't. At least, not around the Uchiha Brothers.

The bluenette had embarrassed Sasuke over nothing!"Oh. I was kinda wondering about why the pillows were so comfortable. Hinata, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you." And now, he was apologizing for something that wasn't even his fault!

For once, Hinata wasn't the only one blushing. It was more subtle than the brilliant red that was now staining her cheeks, but Sasuke's own cheeks were now turning a rosy shade of pink. Somehow, that made her own embarrassment more bearable.

Hinata decides that the best way to deal with this humiliating situation was simple though."It's o-okay. We're getting married. So t-things like that are going to happen. It's nice that you're so c-cuddly in your sleep, really." She simply had to assure Sasuke that she wasn't mad at him for his interesting sleeping habits.

Itachi chuckles and Sasuke gives him a dirty look. Hinata couldn't help, but laugh. It seemed that it didn't matter how many years that those two had spent apart, they were both easily falling back into the big brother-little brother dynamic.

Sasuke was clearly less than amused by his brother's reaction."What are you laughing at?!" Which just made Itachi chuckle, even more.

At this point, Hinata wasn't sure who Itachi was making blush more. "Nothing. I just think that it's sweet. Hinata is right. You are surprisingly cuddly. I can't blame you though. Those are some very, very lovely pillows. I doubt there's a finer place to rest one's weary head." Her or Sasuke.

Uh oh. As cute as it was to see them tease each other, Itachi was now entering dangerous territory. Sasuke had an explosive temper at the best of times and Itachi did seem to love pushing his luck.

"Now, who is the one embarrassing her?" Sasuke glares at his brother.

Itachi was undaunted though."I'm merely complimenting our beautiful fiancée's lovely figure. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing so and foolish little brother, don't swat me!" Itachi pokes the younger Uchiha's forehead in response to Sasuke's glare.

Hinata laughs and decides that they weren't in the Danger Zone anymore. That had been a close one. She really didn't want to find out what happened when the two Uchiha Brothers seriously decided to go to war.

"Well don't poke my forehead! Anyway, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you, Hinata." Sasuke apparently, decides to ignore Itachi after scolding him for the poking in favor of focusing on her.

Which was unexpectedly sweet."It's okay." And the Hyuga Heiress couldn't help, but smile at this development.

"Why don't you go grab some of your things and when you come back, we can all have breakfast together?" The younger Uchiha always seemed to be making plans, Hinata notes. Sasuke was very goal-oriented, even when it came to something as mundane as breakfast.

Still, that was the closest to subtle that Sasuke ever got. He wanted to give her some time to get over her embarrassment. Itachi must be rubbing off on him.

"A-Alright. That sounds like a good idea." She nods.

"Yeah." Sasuke leans over and kisses her.

Hinata wasn't expecting that, but she wasn't about to protest. It felt too good to protest. Sasuke was still all fiery passion, but there was one key difference. This time, his tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth.

That was new and good. Really good. Hinata couldn't bite back the moan this time as she shyly tries to glide her tongue along his. Sasuke growls in approval as he breaks the kiss.

Itachi wasn't one to be ignored though. "I believe that was Sasuke's way of encouraging you to hurry back and a foolish attempt at making me jealous." He kisses Hinata's forehead as if to reestablish the fact that he was still there.

"Oh. Well I s-shouldn't be gone that long." The bluenette tries to catch her breath, after that amazing kiss.

She didn't know that Sasuke could do that with his tongue. Then again, so could Itachi. Hinata decides it must be an Uchiha Thing.

"Good. Well we'll have breakfast cooking by the time that you get back." Itachi also kisses her. (It almost felt like they were keeping score, but Hinata decides to worry about that later.)

The young woman kisses back and sighs in contentment. It was easy to get intoxicated from their kisses. Sasuke's was like vodka. It was powerful and easy to lose yourself to. Itachi's was more like a fine wine. Elegant and very seductive.

While the technique was almost disturbingly similar, there was something about the way they both reached for her that couldn't be more different. Sasuke tended to almost grab her and pull her in. Itachi on the other hand, well he was more of a coaxer. Their kisses did share one thing in common besides technique though. They were both very, very passionate.

After that, Hinata wasn't sure that she wanted to leave. "A-After that, I'm not really sure that I want to leave just to pick up clothes." She ends the kiss shyly.

"I'm perfectly fine with it, if you prefer just to prance around the house naked." Sasuke smirks.

"S-Sasuke!" Hinata squeaks as her face turns bright red once again.

Itachi shakes his head and snorts in amusement. Apparently, he thought that brother's newly discovered deviant side was funny. Hinata didn't know how to react to it.

They were both so different than what she expected. It was obvious that each brother was still struggling with their own personal demons, but they were so well affectionate. Competitive and sometimes, even childish.

"I'm just saying that it's your house as well. You should feel comfortable doing whatever you want." Sasuke smirks more, obviously feeling rather pleased with himself.

In all honesty though, Itachi was certainly inclined to agree with Sasuke."On this matter, I must agree with Sasuke. Do feel free to wear as many or as few clothes as you like. Come on, Sasuke. You can help me make breakfast." And with that, the two Uchiha men head towards the kitchen...leaving a very flustered Hyuga behind.