Chapter 24.1

Warning Lemon

She may have come to this unusual relationship an innocent, but Hinata wasn't anymore. She knew the difference between an affectionate kiss and an invitation kiss. This was definitely the latter.

She sighs in contentment into the kiss, but briefly breaks it to tug off his shirt. The Uchiha woman smiles as the now familiar sight of sleek muscle is revealed to her and glides her hands over his chest in a sensual caress. Reveling in the power that she felt underneath her fingertips.

"It won't happen again." Itachi leans into her touch as he quickly tugs off her pants. "Because I won't allow it to."

Her touch was so gentle. Warm and soft. Unlike him. At the moment, he felt like their was fire racing through his veins and he was rapidly becoming fully aroused.

She kisses his neck and his shoulder as Hinata slides his pants off. "I know." Against all logic, this woman appeared to trust him completely. She had to. "I trust you. I trust the both of you. "Otherwise, he doubted that Hinata would have let him do the things that he did to her. Let alone consented to carry his children (or at least his niece and nephew).

And with that, Itachi decides she was wearing entirely too many clothes. He quickly takes out a kunai and uses it to slash off her shirt and her bra. "Good because I love you. All of you." Mindful not to let the metal cut into her beautiful, creamy skin.

Hinata laughs as she yanks off his boxers. "Mmm I know. I just wish you felt the same about my clothes."

He knew that he should feel a bit guilty about cutting into her wardrobe so much, but he didn't. How could he? Not when the view they covered was so utterly perfect.

Her long midnight blue tresses now came to the middle of her slender back. Her lavender eyes were glowing with happiness and adoration. Her breasts, which had always been ample…were now even larger than before due pregnancy. (Much to Sasuke's delight, he was sure). "Have I ever told you how utterly beautiful you are?" Her hips spanned out into charming bottom and her creamy thighs were lovely. Not to mention, he did appreciate how strong her long legs truly were.

Hinata giggles and sits down on one of the tables, pulling him closer to her. "You might have mentioned it once or twice." She kisses him as she takes him into her hand and strokes him. "I never get tired of hearing it too and you're just as beautiful."

Normally, Itachi would have contested the label's feminine connotation, but he certainly wasn't' going to argue with her at the moment. Not when her hand was wrapped so perfectly around his cock. The woman had definitely been a quick study in the Art of Seduction, it seemed.

"Mmm good." He pushes her onto the table until she was laying on her back. "Because it's true."

Hinata smiles and giggles when she feels Itachi's mouth on her neck. Kissing and sucking lightly as his hands wandered. "I'm the luckiest woman in the Five Nations." Caressing her breasts, her round stomach, her hips, and her ass. Everywhere.

It just felt so good. Every gentle touch making her want to moan and arch into him for more. Itachi Uchiha was a master seducer and it showed because she was already growing wet between her thighs.

"And we're the luckiest men." Itachi captures one nipple in his mouth and teases it with his teeth.

Hinata moans and forms a clone. She wanted to be able to please him as well. The clone sits in front of Itachi on her knees and takes him into her mouth.

Itachi groans. "HINATA, FUCK!" She'd never heard him do that before. Hinata giggles in response.

She'd just made Itachi Uchiha swear. There was something extremely exciting and funny about that. Though it was no laughing matter for Itachi who was currently being sucked off by her clone and he decides to retaliate by teasing her breasts with his wickedly hot mouth and his hand slides down to rest against her womanhood.