Chapter 6.1

A short while later, Hinata heads to the Hyuga Estate. The way that everyone was staring at her was unnerving. Her father must have announced her engagement.

That meant that this was likely going to be a very awkward visit. "Hinata, there you are. When you did not come home last night, I was worried. Are you alright?" The Hyuga Patriarch strides towards her.

It was like magic, really. There were times when Hinata truly wondered, if her father had some sort of Mind Reading Jutsu that he wasn't telling anyone about. On more than one occasion, it seemed as though Hinata merely thinking about Hiashi Hyuga was enough to summon him.

Well it would probably be best to put his mind at ease."Yes, I'm f-fine. I was with my Itachi and Sasuke. They were both gentlemen though. We're still getting to know each other before the wedding and the more time that we s-spend together, the easier that becomes." Ideally, the sooner, the better.

"Good. I'm glad. If they mistreat you in any way, I assure you that your family will come to your aid. All you have to do is say the word. I'm still trying my best to get you out of that contract, but so far I haven't been able to find any openings. I'm so sorry, Hinata. Truly, I never meant for any of this to happen." Her father sighs.

Hinata nods in understanding. She knew that her father meant that. Arranged marriages were still fairly common in Bloodline Clans. It wasn't as if Hiashi could have ever predicted the Uchiha Massacre or what effects it would have on her fiancées.

She couldn't be angry with him. Not really. He had done what he thought was best for the Clan at the time and it looked like it was going to work out alright in the end.

Besides, maybe this would work out...somehow."I know, but I really don't want our family to fight them. They treat me well father. It's going far better than I could have ever hoped for." Sasuke and Itachi were making and effort and so was she. So there was a chance that they could all still have a happy ending.

A rather scandalous ending, but a happy one nonetheless. Alright. So she may have exaggerated about the proper gentleman thing. Sasuke and Itachi were getting more and more bold in their attempts to be affectionate. Her father would be scandalized, if he knew about them sleeping together and the passionate kisses.

Not that Hinata was going to tell him about any of that. Hiashi Hyuga was not an oblivious man. He must understand that at some point she was going to share a bed with one or both of her husbands. There was just no need to pour salt in that wound.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. I presume you are here to commence more wedding plans or to gather some of your belongings?" Her father guessed correctly.

She nods in confirmation. "I'm taking a few of my clothes over to the Uchiha District. It just seems easier. Maybe, we can start formal preparations tomorrow. I already have my wedding kimono." Hinata smiles.

"Excellent. I'm certain that you will look lovely in it." Hiashi kisses her forehead.

"Thank you, father. I'll see you tomorrow." The young woman bounds off to her room and throws some clothes into a bag.