Drabbles

Swap

Error looked at his body. It was screaming in pain. Error has switched bodies with Ink. They have also switched magic. Error knelled beside his enemy.

"The pain you feel is the pain of AU's existing. Want to relive it then destroy," Error whispered. He was going to teach Ink consequences. A small voice whispered in Error's ear.

"I know that you are angry and this is a key chance but don't overdo it," It was karma. Error nodded understanding. He left to the doodlesphear with a shit-eating grin.

"Hi Ink what makes you so happy?" Dream asked.

"I just feel unusually cheery," Error said smiling. He grabbed the oversized paintbrush and made a completely new AU from scratch. He gave it so many details and easter eggs even secrets.

"I know I told you to go easy on him but this is too nice," Karma whispered.

"What do you mean? I'm making an AU That I find enjoyable," Error said. He had used seven hours straight and was finally finished. He made a fell version. Then an altered version. Karma made copies of it all to make sure Ink got his punishment. Then Error made a new AU from scratch. It didn't take long for Ink to start destroying his own copies. Error showed up. He had a shit-eating grin. Ink saw him and tried to attack but he found it physically impossible.

"See? The pain you feel right now is the pain I've felt my entire life. The one who made me into this is your mother. You have to pay. Our bodies will stay swapped for one month after that we'll be swapped back but I'm not being nice to you. You never bothered to listen to me so this is my revenge," Error said he smiled cruelty and told the council that there was a destroyer alert. They came and no one bothered to listen to the destroyer like usual. Error didn't attack but there was really no need. The council was doing a perfect job at that. Ink soon retreated and a few members of the council celebrated. Error returned to his work.

"Ink?" Dream asked. Error turned to Dream.

"What?" Error asked.

"You okay? you are not acting as your usual self," Dream asked.

"I'm fine just disappointed that I have done nothing but create alternative versions of the same AU," Error said.

"FUCKING FINALLY," Blue exclaimed causing everyone to stare at him in shock. He walked over to Error.

"You're finally getting a brain," Blue said and left. Error had a hard time trying not to laugh at how ridiculous this was. Error left and started with his creating spread again. This was the start of a cycle that repeated daily for about a month. It was the last day. Error and ink were facing each other. The countcil was around Error fighting Ink. Error stopped them all.

"STOP," Error yelled causing everything to stop.

"Why do we have to stop?" Fell snapped. Error ignored him and walked up to his body.

"Today is the last day so tell us the truth," Error said loud and clear. Everyone. Ink didn't respond.

"What is going on Ink?" Dream asked. Error turned to him.

"Ink and I swapped bodies for a month. He got to feel what it was like being me While I got to feel what being him felt like," Error said smiling.

"How haven't you killed yourself under all the abuse?" Ink asked. Error looked at him smiling as the entire council was speechless.

"It's simple. Not even jumping into the void could kill me," Error said. Karma showed himself

"Time to change you back and Error did you really have to make it public?" Karma asked.