Untitled Part 19

The ambush was happening Error was sick of this. Ink was in the middle of his speech.

"You know what Ink? I'm sick of this. Just take me captive or something just spare me the speech," Error finally said. Ink looked at Error dumbfounded and threw purple paint on him but he stayed ad let it manifest to chains.

"Wait you're serious?" Ink asked.

"Squid I'm sick of these battles so I'm going to show you what happens when I don't destroy. Just put me in a 24/7 surveillance room," Error said and people started to speak. In the end, Ink did just that. Error was being watched with sound 24/7 for about a month before the surveillance team caught something interesting. Shadows were speaking to Error they only hurled insults and told him to destroy but as soon as they entered the cell the shadows left. Error was given a headset to keep the insults out and he also got a phone that they also monitored. Whenever said shadows came to insult him he would block them out with the headset as they screamed at him at one point they were so loud that one could hear them outside the building. It messed with everyone's head so people took turns sitting in Error's room. They haven't asked Error what those voices were since they doubted that he would answer. Blue sat in the room that day the two were casually speaking. Error had chains around his spine and many of his rips keeping him near the wall. He also had a collar that was a magic restraint. Error was offered food but he never ate.

"So just so I won't look like a complete idiot late can you tell the surveillance team what the shadows are?" Blue asked.

"Voices that taunt my trying to get me to destroy or kill myself whatever comes first," Error said casually. They continue and the supervisor for the time looked at the screen in shock. He took the recording and sent it to the council who was in the middle of a meeting. They saw the recording and started to theorize what was happening. Error sighed. He looked at Blue.

"I kinda miss knitting. Now I have all the time in the world but no needles," Error sighed. Blue nodded he thought about it before sliding a crochet needle towards him. Error brighten up and used a string to crochet a doll. He also used his strings as filling. The supervisor ran down.

"Blue what the hell are you thinking?" Farmer asked.

"I know Error like to crochet and is it really fair to let him die of boredom when he came here willingly?" Blue got a point.

"I'll speak with Ink about this," Farmer said. Blue sat with Error as he made Nightmare's none goopy form. Error smiled he missed this. Ink and Dream ran in only to see Error silently crocheting. They looked at him as he finished the doll took out two buttons from his pocket and sew on the eyes. They stared as he threw the doll at Dream who just stared at the doll.

"I guess you can keep it," Ink said. Dream just staid.

"Blue please leave," Dream said. Both Ink and Blue left.

"Error why do you know how my brother used to look like?" Dream asked.

"Because he trusts me enough to let down his guard. He can change between his passive form and his corrupted one but he is still the same personality-wise. You can go and ask Ink to make a copy of your AU so you can see exactly what happened to nightmare when the two of you were children," Error said shocking him. Dream did just that but it was the last needed AU for the balance to tip. Dream looked down at the dreamtale copy with so many other people and he cried once he saw it. Error had a smug look on his face when he saw Dream walk in with tears.

"Is nightmare the bad guy?" Error asked Dream who just looked at him.

"No," Dream said tears rolled over his cheeks.