Plz give me a title idea.

Error was crying in his cage he had broken bones and looked like an abused child. You see karma got enough and took away error and inks god-like abilities. Meaning no more destruction or creation. He had told them about what fate had done and error was allowed in by everyone they started caring for him but people also fell in love. They wanted to keep him to themselves and one started but the others got mad and it quickly became a war where people would hurt one another and sometimes error for causing all of this. of course this wasn't his fault but they didn't care and Error blamed himself for everything. He was currently in inks custody and had honestly gone mad from it all. He sat in the cage and was pulling at his own bone trying to break them because he deserved the pain. Ink walked in and quickly took out the other he held the smaller's hands and scolded him for self-harming. Error didn't listen. He was insane again and wanted death. Ink tried to soothe the smaller but it didn't work. Ink quickly found himself unable to move and collapsed onto the ground letting error be free. He couldn't see it but sci had shot him with a beam of a kind. Medic and sci cornered the smaller and medic alone carried the broken skeleton. They left through a portal and error was panicking not knowing if he would be hurt or be safe. They paralyzed him with medicine as the two of them undressed him but error passed out from stress. It pained them to see it. They knew why he panicked. They dressed error up in a specially made bodysuit. It was covered with small pads that could give out small amounts of magic to calm the smaller and stop him from self-harming. It was made from a comfortable material and was tested on the two skeletons dressing the smaller. Error woke half an hour later and found himself unusually calm. He couldn't think like normal but he didn't have an urge to self-harm. medic and sci sat a few meters from him and between them were 3 outfits.

"You can pick out any outfits you like," medic said. Error looked at them vary like prey. He eyed the clothing not recognizing that it was harmless. He saw a turtleneck sweater that was the only thing he recognized. The sweater looked soft and before the two same skeletons could realize it was error clutching it trying to find out how to put it on. Sci and medic gave him a soft smile and got up to help him. They also gave him pants and a set of socks. Error hadn't freaked out when they got near. The suit he was wearing prevented it. He looked up at them and seemed content with the situation. Medic smiled down at error and picked him up. error was starting to tremble when medic touched him but sci took out a remote and adjusted error's suit. Error seemed to completely relax and even gave out a soft purr. They had not expected that but it was a pleasant surprise. Medic kissed the top of error's head.

"There we go, error, nice and calm," medic said. Sci came up to them and softly clubbed error's face. Error had felt so much pain over the last decade and the two people holding him believed this was the first time someone gave him affection that didn't break him mentally in a long time. Error slumped against Medic's shoulder as he was held and Sci turned down the stimulation that Error got. The suit made it feel like error was being caressed while forcing his body and brain to relax. It was harmless and probably the best invention, Sci, ever made. They brought error to Sci's home. Error looked up at them confused when he was placed by a dinner table. Sci smiled up at error as he placed a bowl of potato soup in front of the smaller. Error looked at it unsure. Medic took a spoon and tried to feed Error softly but Error turned his head away. Sci grabbed two more spoons and both sci and medic ate a little of the soup to show that it was safe. Error hesitated and would only eat if they also ate. one spoon for them and a spoon for him. It worked but error didn't feel good afterward. He hadn't eaten in so long and now felt disgusting for eating. He felt horrible but both sci and medic held him and praised him for eating. The suit told them how he felt. Error eventually fell asleep in their embrace. They smiled and brought him into what would be his room. Error was placed in a glass monitor; it would charge the suit while keeping him calm and asleep. The bottom of the monitor held a big fluffy pillow with small magic electrodes that would harvest bits of Error's magic and transform it into the magic the suit and the monitor used to work on. Error was in their care for a few weeks before someone found him. It was the fell's underfell sans and papyrus and fellswap sans and papyrus. Error was playing with sensory toys when they came. Error quickly scooted away from them into the nearest corner. Sci and medic stood in front of him ready to protect him. They both summoned their attacks. something no one had ever seen. They didn't give a shit anymore.

Error on short twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें