I'm currently obsessing on bill

Bill took one look at ink while holding out his burning hand. Ink swallowed but look at the opponent.

"You'll get rid of Error for me forever if I do this right?" Ink asked. Bill nodded with a smirk. Ink did know better than to make deal with bill but he was as desperate. Error had just escaped from their custody again. They just couldn't fight him anymore.

"What is the price?" Ink asked. He wasn't about to sell his soul.

"I get to keep Error," Bill said. Ink looked at Bill in disbelief.

"So the price for getting rid of a literal god is that you can keep him?" Ink asked his face showed his confusion perfectly.

"That is right," Bill said. Ink didn't hesitate to take his hand and seal the deal. Bill was smiling when they let go.

"Just so you know you will regret this," Bill said and left. He found Error sobbing in the anti void. He curled up in a ball and couldn't help but scratch at his face and skull. Bill showed up right behind him and forced him to sleep. He picked up the smaller and supported his head and back. Error was having a nightmare and tried to curl up but Bill simply paralyzed his newest property. He brought the destroyer back to his mansion and the other servants knew they got a new college as soon as he walked in with error. Bill walked into a room that was mainly used to brainwash his servants to be obedient slaves. He placed the unconscious god on a chair and placed both hands on either side of the god's head. Then he began the process of looking through Error's memories. He Saw the other's childhood and already there felt sick to his stomach by what Error's parents did to him. He saw how Error was raised how he was dragged from his home and had to stop because he was about to throw up. He actually did and a servant had already fetched a bucket he could puke in. He took it and even though he didn't care if it spilled away or not was it mostly so he wouldn't get it on his shoes. He looked back at Error then hurled once more.

"Tell the kitchen to cancel all my meals for today," Bill said. The servant left and another entered to change the buckets. Bill got back to work and watched all the way through error's memories and learned everything about the destroyer. He felt so disgusting for taking Error now that he knew what the taller had been through. Bill glanced at Error; he felt weak and horrible. He had no food or anything in his system anymore and had no appetite. He would keep Error but not as a servant not as something else. Bill walked behind Error and actually brainwashed the smaller into his new role in the household. He was above servants but below bill. No one of the servants could hurt him or insult him and neither could bill. Error smiled softly as he slept. Bill walked out exhausted.

"Take him to the guest room on the right of my room," Bill told a random servant as he walked to his room to rest. Although he couldn't really sleep. He laid there for two hours before going to his office and taking a book without anything written in it, then he wrote everything he had seen in detail. It actually helped him greatly. What he had seen would haunt him forever. He heard the door open just as he finished the book and saw Error up and about. Error looked in and was about to leave but bill stopped him and dragged the smaller in using blue magic. Error was shaking in fear and had curled up as He was dragged in but bill just placed the other on his lap. He felt the shaking of the other and placed a hand on his back. The shaking only got worse but Bill started to caress Error's back and neck. This was the first time Error had been shown affection. At first, the destroyer was confused but then he started to melt into the affection. He leaned into the touch and leaned against bill who smiled.

"What were you doing?" Bill asked ever so softly. Error heard but was too scared to speak. Bill sighed when he didn't get an answer but just hugged the skeleton that looked small. He knew error was tall or that was until he Remembered that Error had an illusion spell placed on him to make him appear more frightening and taller. Bill removed it and saw the frailest and small skeleton that wasn't a bitty. He swore to protect that innocent being. He seemed so small and frail. Bill slowly uncurled Error and placed him so he was leaning against bill. Bill started working on writing down deals he had made. Error was relaxing in his arms enjoying the comfort the other gave him. He loved it and Bill smiled ever so softly as he did this otherwise tedious task. Error's stomach growled making the smaller blush a deep shade of both blue and yellow out of embarrassment. Bill looked at his newest addition to the household. He sighed and smiled when he picked up the smaller. He carried the still blushing child-looking adult into a hospital section of the mansion knowing that the smaller would have to be tube-fed for a year or two. Error looked scared when he saw what appeared to be a doctor walk towards them.