Chaos's help: Mirror

Karma had approached Chaos.

"Fate's multiverse have a debt so great I'm coming to you only a small handful of people do not deserve the sufferings Please help me Chaos," Karma said. Chaos smiled and left. He looked down at the Multiverse with a smile. He knew exactly how to punish them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Error looked at the mirror in front of him. There was something different about it. Something that made him raise his guards. There was this eerie feeling as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. he could swear that something was not identical he looked at his hand then at the hand in the mirror. It didn't have any scars chips or anything of the sort. He placed his arm with 10 cm distance between the glass and almost screamed when the unmarked arm reached through the mirror. He looked at his face that held a sadistic smile. He felt himself getting pulled through. Another arm reached and grabbed his leg making him fall. He screamed once his head was almost pulled through. He couldn't move his body now that he was pulled through. the mirror version of him smiled at him as he kneeled by him.

"How about I punish those bastards for what they did to a perfect being such as you," the mirror Error said and caressed his head. Error saw that the mirror version was markless his clothing wasn't stitched rags and appeared to be new and expensive. He had this sinister gleam in his eye though.

"No home no family yet you can believe in a happy ending that is impossible for you to get. You're trying to be kind and protect everyone despite home much they hurt you. Only the perfect being can do such a generous thing," The mirror Error said and caressed the crown of Error's skull. Error had petrified. This display of a kind touch made him more terrified than what fate have ever managed. The mirror Error noticed this fear and grew pissed. He left the mirror and Error could suddenly move. He didn't understand why but he had an urge to curl up on himself. He did. He was completely alone and scared. He hadn't felt this since he just woke in the antivoid. He got up and tried to find a way out but to no avail. This was just another void he would be stuck in. He could suddenly see but as the reflection in water. He saw a battle about to take place between his mirror version and the star sanses.

"Error stop this. You don't have to destroy," Ink said. He sounded so desperate.

"Ink there is something off with Error," Blue said. The others couldn't see what Blue meant.

"Seems like the little Blueberry caught on," Mirror Error said smiling. They stared at him in shock as he tied them up faster than they could blink. Mirror Error walked to the Water and The real Error tried to reach through to drag him back to the mirror but he couldn't. He just pressed his hand against the surface feeling utterly hopeless.

"This is your Error. I'm from the mirror realm meaning I'm him but with certain things being completely opposite," Mirror Error said smiling. Ink looked at him.

"Does that mean you won't destroy?" HE asked hopefully.

"Ink please shut up," Blue said shocking the two others.

"Oh, no Ink. This perfect being wanted to save everyone and was forced to kill. I kill to get rid of all the imperfect beings Get rid of all nuisances and imperfections. Meaning anyone who shows any sin," He said. His smile got twisted. He tightened the strings ready to kill them. Just as he was about to do it the mirror he left appeared behind ink and he was dragged in.

"Fucking Great," Mirror Error groaned. Out came Mirror ink with a huge smile. That ink had scars.

"ERROR?" Mirror Ink yelled and hugged the mirror Error. Mirror Error threw him off and sent him away. Blue and Dream stared at Mirror ink's Sacred Body and Mirror Error noticed.