Deities visit part 2

Adriatik was crying holding Luna in his arms hugging him. He was inconsolable.

"Adriatik I'm sick not dying," Luna said trying to reassure the crying skeleton. Daylight was entering with a bowl of soup. He knew that Luna brought this on himself.

Flashback (They are rare aren't they?)

Daylight was going around to wake his counterpart and Best friend when he heard groaning from Luna's room. He entered and saw the other place sweaty and looking sick.

"How are you feeling?" Daylight asked the sick skeleton.

"Like I'm dying," Luna responded. They both felt incredible negativity in the hallway. Daylight turned to the door to see their Friend wearing pajamas and on the brink of tears.

Flashback end

Daylight gently sat beside the two of them and Feed the sick skeleton who had given in to Adriatik's hugs. He just ate in silence and was soon lulled into a pleasant sleep. Daylight teleported a Whiteboard into the room and explained germs and sickness to Adriatik. He slowly took it all in and soon understood.

"So I might get sick too?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know you are immortal but I don't know if that also means that your immune system is invincible," Daylight said. Adriatik just nodded while still holding Luna close.

"I guess it's time to find out," Adriatik said. Daylight sighed knowing there was nothing he could do to talk the other from it. He let them like that to get medicine for when Luna woke. He returned and found that Adriatik was sound asleep hugging Luna. Daylight took a picture just because of how cute it looked. He covered both of them before leaving. Luna woke to warmth surrounding him and the sound of soft snoring. He looked up and smiled. Of course, Adriatik would stay with him. He looked around and saw the whiteboard. It would stay there until they needed it somewhere else to explain something to Adriatik. Luna looked up at the sleeping face and couldn't help himself but kiss his cheek. He loved having Adriatik around and would do anything to protect him plus he looked too cute to not show some kind of affection to. Luna looked at the bedside table expecting Daylight to have placed his medicine there, and he was right. It stood beside his alarm. He took it only to gag at the taste. He then settled back into Adriatik's arms and covered both of them in a blanket. He woke and felt great. Adriatik wasn't looking so good though. He saw that he had slept a full 12 hours since he took the medicine. Looking back at his sleeping crush. He blamed the other getting infected on being close to him the entire day he was sick. Adriatik slowly woke and he felt like shit but he had definitely been through worse.

"Adriatik You're sick," Luna said. The smaller just looked at him.

"No you are sick," He said. Luna just smiled.

"I was sick and you caught whatever I had so now your sick," Luna said. Luna gently picked the other up.

"Time for you to rest," Luna said and carried the other to his room. He placed the other in bed and covered him.

"Now you lay down until you feel better," Luna said.

"But I don't feel bad just dizzy and nausea," Adriatik said. Luna sighed and brought the other closer. So sad.

"Until both of those are gone will you have to stay in bed," Luna said. He smiled and left to get some soup for the other. He returned and saw Daylight talking to the other. Luna sat by the other and slowly feed him the only thing was that it didn't stay down. Adriatik looked at the mess he made.

"Sorry," he said

"You can't help it your sick," Luna said he left to fetch a bucket and something to remove the puke with. He returned. Daylight was giving him medicine three types one for the sickness one that prevented Adriatik from throwing up and a sleeping pill. The sick skelly quickly drifted off.

"So are we gonna take it slow or ask his parents for his hand within the next week?" Luna asked. He knew they both loved the small skeleton.

"We need his love first," Daylight answered. Luna sighed but smiled softly. He gently caressed his loves cheek.

"I'm going to make lunch want any?" Luna asked.

"I'm good," Daylight said. Luna left. That day was spent caring for Adriatik while teaching how the world worked. The small skeleton loved their care. Their attention made him feel wanted yet he felt guilty for worrying them. When he got better he surprised them with so many things he had made chocolate truffles from scratch. They each got teen in a knitted pouch with a hand-drawn card saying' thank you for taking care of me.' He did it in the middle of the night so once they woke they were in for a pleasant surprise. Daylight was the first to wake. His alarm woke him and he saw the pouch and Card. He read it and smiled. Damit Adriatik that thought was so cute. Daylight woke Luna and showed what Adriatik had made.

"Return the gesture?" Daylight asked Luna.

"Of course but bigger," Luna said. They both decided to get something for him. They went to the kitchen and made a better than normal breakfast for their little glitchy as a distraction. Adriatik came down and was surprised once he saw the banana chocolate waffles. They smile softly at him.

"So Adriatik we are going to test something today. If you want do you think you can try and be alone for twenty minutes," Luna said. The smaller looked at them nervous before nodding.

"Are you sure you want this?" Daylight asked.

"Yeah, I need to get used to being alone at one point," The smaller said. The time came for them to leave and Error wasn't okay. They promised the cuddle him once they got home. Both left and were back within ten minutes with a little gift each. They entered and gave it to him before going both of them started a cuddle session. Adriatik Blushed once he saw the gifts. but started to think of how to repay them for that gift. That night he knitted two long scarves for them each with matching Gloves. They woke up smiling softly but made three different pies for this little sweetheart. This escalated little by little with the gifts being more thoughtful and bigger. It was getting out of hand after a month. Adriatik was constantly exhausted from the lack of sleep. Daylight had said goodnight but could feel his sweetheart wasn't asleep. He went up there and found him making lace for a project.

"Adriatik goes to sleep," Daylight said. The smaller turned to him but shook his head no.

"You are going to sleep whenever you like it or not," daylight said before walking over to the smaller picking him up, and carried him to the couch where luna was sitting staring at the TV. He looked at them

"Adriatik, go to sleep," Luna said. The smaller refused calming he had to finish a project first. Luna shut the Tv.

"Your room," HE said confusing The smaller. Luna and Daylight walked to Daylight's room while carrying the small skeleton who wore his pajamas. The smaller was placed in bed Luna and Daylight laid on the eighter side of him. They tugged them all in.

"Sleep," they both said. The smaller was blushing.

"Why do you care so much?" Adriatik asked.

"We love you now go to sleep," Daylight said before putting a sleep spell on the little one.

"did you just confess?" Luna asked.

"You heard what I said now we should sleep too," Daylight said falling asleep while cuddling the smaller.