New life veteran edition

Error held a soft smile while he looked down at his stomach. Although it would soon be visibly that he was carrying, would he not care. He didn't regret keeping the kid, although he was forced to have them. Ink had forced him to get pregnant, but fate had originally forced him to keep it. Error wouldn't change it now he loved his kid. His kid. He felt a new AU being created and had no choice but to go there. He sighed but entered. The thing he was met with was a beartrap with twenty different claws and one triggering mechanism. The forty blades cut deeply into his flesh and bones. He didn't scream he couldn't nor could he move as he was sliced but Fate being the bitch she was made him reassemble through the blades breaking them. Tears rolled down his eyes as he knew his kid was gone. Why wouldn't he be allowed a personal purpose to keep the Multiverse alive?

"Wow... This turned out to be really effective," He heard ink say.

"Told ya," Fell said. Error was seething with rage. His kid was dead because of them. His kid was dead because they wanted him gone. because fate let them kill them. His reason to continue to follow the rules was dead. He no longer cared about that. He pried open the beartrap and multiple gasps were heard. He didn't care his body was slowly resembling as he walked out he left the trap and looked up. His murder intent was greater than ever but something was off. No one had time to react as he lunged at Ink He started to beat the everlasting shit out of Ink but every time he struck down he got the same injury only he couldn't feel the pain nor did he care. Ink died there but Error didn't stop until he knew that Fate couldn't save her precious kid. The screams and Beggs of her trying to make him stop when she lost her powers over him were heard by everyone anything from her confessions to threats. Error just looked down at the pile of dust spat on it and looked up in the sky.

"Now we're even Fate," He said. He was still crying but didn't care that the others saw it. He didn't care about the others willing to attack but others trying to prevent it as Error had clearly been pregnant not so long ago. His ecto was still there or what remained of it and there were soul shards on the beartrap where it should have hit the stomach. Error left the council still crying. He went to outertale sitting there crying for his kid. HE wanted real revenge but he couldn't get it. He felt a soft layer of magic consume him but he didn't care he didn't mind the warmth it brought him he didn't mind the feeling of being stalked nor the burning feeling of something being carved into his bones. He just ignored it as he wept. He didn't care he couldn't care about physical pain anymore. Error was engulfed in a protective layer of magic preventing anyone from getting to him friend or foe did not matter. Karma and destiny each placed him in this protective layer each placing a mark in one of his eyes. He wanted his kid. His little child but now he wouldn't get that. outer looked at the protective barrier that encased Error. It hid his body and even the fact he was there but Outer still saw him. The council had split into three categories one who wanted to protect Error one who wanted to kill him and one who was neutral/needed more information to make a decision. Outer was ready to protect the other. He got a blanket and placed it on the protective barrier so when it disappeared would it fall on Error and cover him. It was all Outer could do for now. He informed the protectors that Error was in outertale being protected by a magic shield. They came also ready to protect him if needed. Error couldn't hear them talking. He couldn't hear the fight that broke out when the one wanting him dead came. He didn't mind nor feel the bones that hit the shield. He just looked down into the void and decided to lean forwards he fell out of the shield and into the void. He felt a warm embrace gently hug him and was over him.

"Don't worry my child everything will only get better from now on," Error heard someone say. He felt numb. He was placed on the road in front of a hospital. after all, he was hurt and none of the deities working with him could make him heal in an instant. Fate couldn't do that anymore eighter after the two other deities marked him. Error was taken in he was given the highest medical care they had due to the severity of his condition. Error just stared up not moving as human and monster doctors worked on his bones and healing them. Three days without break was how long they worked on him. Three full days. Error was awake through it all being high on painkillers and other medical drugs. were in there for five days before he finally started to move. He sat up suddenly while a nurse was refilling his iv.

"You shouldn't sit sir," He said and tried to push Error down gently. Error didn't let him.

"Where am I?" Error asked. The nurse.

"You're in Skyby hospital," The nurse said. Error rubbed his temper not knowing where that was. He accidentally opened a portal to the codes but he was apparently the only one that could see it and he could only see it through one of his eyes. Error found he was in another multiverse and this AU was made specifically for him to start over. Tears threatened to spill but he refused to let them. The nurse was still trying to make him lay down again and eventually he did when he realized exactly what that meant. A doctor came in with a soft smile.

"Good to see you awake. May I know your name?" The doctor asked. Error saw the coding change and what his new name was.

"Before you ask yes my parents actually named me that. My name is Erratum Mistake Masiluar," Error said. The doctor took a tablet and found the name. He was shocked by what he found. Error was a war veteran that went missing about a year ago during his last mission. The doctor wrote into his files that he was a patent at the hospital and what room he was in. Three hours later and he had visitors. Two people entered wearing military uniforms one was a colonel the other a major general. Error just looked at them. They looked at him one having tears in his eyes as he realized this was his lost friend.

"You god dame idiot," The crying one said before walking over to Error and giving him a hug he forgot about the rules and how he had to represent the military. He had believed his best friend was dead so fuck the rules. They called the headquarter for missing soldiers and confirmed Error was found. They were happy but then Error dropped a bomb on them.

"I only remember my name. I don't remember any of you nor how I got these scars," He told them. That was a lie but well it would be easy to play it off as him having partial amnesia. He was discharged and wheelchair written the day after. He went straight to the military base. Professionals examined his body until people finally realized his Eyes had changed. They checked his DNA to see if it was actually their lost five stared general. Of course, it was. They knew the marks and what they meant. What deities they came from. Error was so confused by the number of people who started to worship him. The number of soldiers that would make sure he would never get hungry or tired. Error sighed but then he saw two people who looked like him they could easily go for being his brothers. They were younger than him on even held a one-year-old child. The two dark-boned skeletons walked over to him with tears in their eyes.

"I told you not to take this mission but you just had to do it right after giving birth," He yelled. Error was confused but was given a kid that could only be his. He felt his instincts take over his magic being attracted to the kid. He cried as he brought the newborn close to him. A tone of memories that Karma had just made for him floated his mind. He held his kid as close as he could. Error brought his siblings closer as memories flooded his head. Although it wasn't real would he take it over his old life any day. Error held the small child as close as he could. He saw the soul in the ribcage of the child and realized it was the one he had carried before he went to the bear trap. He saw the changing eyes

"Nire," Error softly told his child who started to laugh holding their mother. Error's siblings recognized the name.

"So, you remember a little," They said. Error looked up at them and nodded.

"It's slowly coming back," Error told them. He hugged his siblings and smiled at his military friends. Another general of his rank came over to him.

"You are free to go home until you have healed the country will take care of all living expenses," They said. Error went home. A small house with a big garden and a pool to the side. Error sat in his wheelchair still holding his kid refusing to let her go. His younger brothers helped him and took care of him while he recovered. Error learned that magic was a rarity in this world but he had plenty to spare and had all his previous attacks. He was soon back and standing. The doctors were impressed with how quickly he recovered but found it suspicious even with the deities' help they checked his magic levels and found that he fried the machine. It impressed everyone, but because of the amount of magic Error possessed, was it illegalized for him to fight in the frontline during a war. It would be unfair and unethical. Error didn't mind at all that meant he would not have to kill a soul. His brothers were shocked by the discovery and both got tested together with his kid. Only the kid had the insane amount of magic. The new life was better than what he could ever have hoped for.