Bitty father

Error smiled. He had just finished a new extension on a dollhouse with a garden. Its inhabitants were thrilled as they sat on Error's shoulders. A paladin bitty and a despair bitty. (Don't know what they are called but it's dreamswap nightmare) Error gently placed the bitties in their renovated home. The two were very protective of one another and of Error. Error had adopted both of them and would take them to different Aus. Error was happy with their happiness.

"Wait there are two guest rooms..." The paladin said.

"We get siblings?" The despair bitty said. Error had a shit-eating grin.

"Midnight, Daylight, we are going to get two siblings for you today," Error said as he smiled.

"When?" Midnight asked.

"In about ten minutes," Error said. Daylight flew over to Error and gave him a pill.

"You won't be home to take them then," Daylight said. Error sighed the main reason for him getting his bitties was so they could remind him of taking his medicine. Now he had them for company. He took the pill and swallowed. Error gently took Midnight and placed him on his shoulder. Daylight flew beside him and sat whilst holding Error's jacket. Error opened a portal and stepped through. His bitties were practically beaming with excitement. Error walked into the shop and greeted the owner. He was a volunteer sometimes.

"volunteer work or something for your bitties?" The owner asked.

"Adopting two more," Error said. The owner smiled happily. He was lead to the section.

"You can handle finding them yourself just tell me once you are ready to adopt," She said. Error allowed for his bitties to interact with other bitties. he got a brassy that was nice enough but then walked to the rescue bitty area. Error saw a baby blue who was curled up in a corner and gently spoke with the small fella. The rescue had a big scar over his face and was shyer than ordinary bitties. Error adopted both of them. The brassy and the special needs bitty. Error bought extra supplies for the two and headed home. Error placed the four near the dollhouse and allowed them to get used to the environment.

"Error is this our home now?" The baby blue asked.

"It is," He said. The brassy looked at the house.

"I need to tell you two I won't always be here and may be gone for hours at a time even days but I'll always return," Error said. The two looked at him.

"Why?" The brassy asked.

"I'm forced to do some things I don't want to and that will take time," Error explained.

"What?" The baby blue asked. Both Midnight and Daylight glared at him.

"I rather not tell you myself but Daylight and Midnight can tell you if you want to know," Error said. He looked sad for a moment but then smiled softly.

"Do you have names or do you want me to name you?" Error asked. The brassy and baby blue looked confused.

"My name is scare, but I don't like it," The baby blue now known as scar said.

"Then how about renaming you? and do you have a name?" Error asked the two.

"I don't have a name," The brassy said.

"I would like that," the baby blue said.

"then your name can be Alex and you can be Berry," Error said smiling at the two who accepted their names. Error spent the rest of the day caring for the bitties and getting friendly with the new ones. The next day did Error have to do his job. He left for a few hours. Daylight explained what was going on with Error while he was gone. Error came back with a broken leg but he ignored the pain and cared for his bitties. He gave them some food and spoke with them. He brought them to Outertale after healing himself. The five of them enjoyed the stars. time went by fast and the two new additions to the family grew comfortable around Error. Everything was fine until Ink decided to visit the anti void while the council distracted Error. He quickly found the dollhouse and gasped as he saw the bitties.

"What did he do to you?" Ink asked.

"what do you mean and who are you?" Berry asked.

"You have a scar over your face and I'm ink," Ink said. Berry looks sad. Alex walked in front of him and grew protective.

"Get the hell away from us," Alex hissed.

"Error must have done something to them," Ink said mostly to himself.

"Yes, he did. He adopted us," Daylight snapped. Ink looked at him in shock. Daylight held his sword and the brassy was pissed.

"I'm going to get you four to safety," Ink said. Palladin stabbed ink when he tried to grab Berry. Ink was shocked.

"look I'm trying to get you somewhere safe," Ink said.

"We are somewhere safe," Brassy hissed and changed his size to protect his family. Error soon came back and he saw his brassy stuck and the others in a cage. Error tied Ink and freed Alex at the same time. He ran to his bitties to check if any of them were hurt. Lucky none were. He placed Berry daylight and midnight at the house before turning to Alex.

"Are you hurt?" Error asked. Alex shook his head as he was back in bitty size. Error dropped Ink into a portal and left him there. He spent the next week with his bitties.