Chaos's help: Doll

Karma had approached Chaos.

"Fate's multiverse have a debt so great I'm coming to you only a small handful of people do not deserve the sufferings Please help me Chaos," Karma said. Chaos smiled and left. He looked down at the Multiverse with a smile. He knew exactly how to punish them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error looked at the doll that had just appeared in front of him. It had big Black eyes with lines around it making it look as if it was a void he stared into. It was hypnotizing to look at and when he tried to look away he realized he couldn't. he couldn't move or speak he stopped breathing. He tried to scream to do anything. This was worse than anything Fate has ever done to him. Eventually, everything went black and he could move he opened his eyes and screamed because of how horrible it had been. He looked around and saw his body. He hesitated but walked over to it. It was staring at the doll. He looked at his own face and screamed in horror seeing that he now Had the Doll's eyes. He looked down at himself he was transparent. was he dead?. He looked back at the doll. IT still had its eyes. It looked like a mix of a human and a skeleton and he couldn't bring himself to look at it. The sound of a portal was heard and he saw The star sanses enter. Ink was yelling something but was taken aback by the lack of response and the fact That Error's body was just staring at a doll. They walked up to Error's body.

"This is strange there is no emotion whatsoever he usually has some," Dream said. Ink touched Error's body and he fell to his side. All three were horrified to see the void that was Error's eyes. especially since Blue looked at the Doll and his eyes also morphed to those voids. He also fell to the ground The two other screamed. Ink painted hazmat suits on both of them before creating a chamber They did the same to the doll that filled the chamber with black gas. They each took a chamber with their magic and walked to Sci. He looked at the four of them in shock.

"Something is wrong and we don't know if it's contagious yet," Ink said Sci looked at them in shock.

"What is contagious. I need all the information a can get," Sci said.

"We came to the anti void Error was just staring at the doll in the small container. I touched him he fell and his eyes looked like voids. Blue soon collapsed and also got the void eyes. I noticed the Doll had the same Eyes and I think that is the reason for the eyes. We were near it and to protect you did I paint these suits on us," Ink said. Sci wrote the important details down. Error looked at the ghost of Blue.

"Are we dead," Blue asked.

"I have no idea," Error admitted. He opened a portal.

"wanna check on our bodies?" Error asked. Blue nodded and they went through,

"wow that is horrifying," Blue said looking at himself and the others who stared at his body. Error shrugged and walked up to his body he walked right through the container. He touched his body and noticed it moved. He looked at Sci who stared.

"This will be hilarious," Blue said. He grabbed his body and shoved it against the glass of the container. he used his hand to hit against the Glass shocking all three. They walked away from the containers and Blue's body went limp. They were horrified. Error made his body sit on the ground quietly and clutch his head. His body stayed there. Blue was laughing his ass off not caring about what happened to his body. IT was weird none of the two wanted to go back to their bodies nor did they even think it was weird that didn't want to. The door opened and Lust walked in.

"Medic told me you had made a new kind of suppression pills an-" Lust stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at the doll. It had left its container without anyone noticing and Lust looked it straight in the eyes his Eyes turned to voids. Screams were heard as Dream shrieked in horror. Lust fell to the ground limp and Ink contained lust and the doll again. he made an emergency meeting. He walked in wearing his hazmat suit. He told the entire council about everything before he screamed looking at the doll that had suddenly appeared. Outer and Classic were the only ones in the room that collapsed. The bad guys had also decided to visit and they all collapsed with Voids for Eyes. The only difference is that Nightmare's body got torn up. His goop tore up as if he was hiding in a stuffed teddy filling flew everywhere. Nightmare's passive body gave a bloodcurdling scream before it collapsed. The bad guys were filled in by the ghosts and they decided to play with the terrified council. Ink quickly sealed them away before sheading his hazmat suit.

"I guess it's okay since everyone has been in contact," He said with a sigh. They stared at the skeletons being aggressive wanting to hurt. They heard another scream and noticed the doll gone. Ink ran down the hall and saw one of Sci's eyes being a void. He was shocked when he saw Sci pour acid over the half of his skull that contained the Eye. Ink quickly rinsed off the acid.

"WE HAVE TO FIND A CURE," He screamed they noticed that the doll was cut open. Sci was crying as he sat on the ground. He didn't know but half of his head was with the other ghosts. He could see them and hear them Outer looked at him and hugged him wanting to comfort his husband.

"Sci I'm sorry but Outer he is infected," Ink said. Sci took a sharp breath before we went straight back to work. for him, he never stopped trying to find a cure a few years passed and he had let them loose in the multiverse. More and more people became infected but that was because Outer had convinced sci that, them infecting other people relieved them of the pain that burned their bodies but in reality, they felt none. Sci took his life shortly after the world started to crumble thanks to him.