school

Error was walking down the hallway of his school. They were that one kid everyone bullied and hated without reason. Error ignored them, ignored the comments, the things thrown at them, and dodged people trying to trip him. The teachers tried to interfere but realized they could do nothing instead they gave error advantages such as not having to hand in homework and a private bath for pe. They also gave the poor kid exclusion from most of the rules. If error wanted to beat up a kid he would be allowed to without consequences. No student knew other than error. Magic was a thing but no one was allowed to use it. Error walked into the art class. They hated this subject with a passion. The teacher was fine but his biggest bully was in there. Error took a seat and waited for the teacher to enter he did just before ink could come and torture him.

"For those of you who are here today, painting has to be based on a personality disorder," the teacher said. Error took out a pan and started sketching. It was a faceless person with masks hanging around them. A crack was separating the mask from one another and a faded memory was painted in the background of each section. The teacher looked at it and praised error for his work. Another student pretended to be error and made a horrible parody that made the teacher take their own dirty paint water and pour it over the student's long-term project. She then pointed at the board where all the rules and the punishment for breaking them stood. Error could help but smile. Their own projects had been destroyed so many times that the teacher told him to not worry about it. No one noticed his smile but the teacher. It was a rare smile and it almost made error glow. She looked closely at the masks and noticed that all the masks had some kind of resemblance to error if the masks were black. The only thing different from each mask was the eye color. Error sighed happily once the bell rang he waited until everyone left and walked out with the teacher. Ink was standing beside the door and had waited. He wasn't happy that Error walked out with the teacher and carried some of the supplies. It meant he helped the teacher. Error didn't let it show but he was happy on that special day. It was his birthday and he had planned to get a muffin and hot chocolate after school. The teacher noticed his happy self.

"So what got you so happy?" She asked. Error just smiled.

"It's my birthday today," He said. The teacher smiled. She had promised herself to give Error a gift on his birthday but she guessed it would have to be a late gift. They reached the supply closet and they parted. Error reached the chemistry class. He was happy to finally prove to the teacher that the other students were sabotaging him. Last lesson the teacher had placed the correct solution on Error's name at the assigned places for long-term chemical reactions and just as he thought it had not done what it was supposed to. The teacher was pissed. When everyone got in was it evident that he was not in a good mood.

"So I've found out that someone has personally targeted one student and tried to ruin their future. You all have 2 options. Either you have to stand up and admit who did it or else everyone but the target student will barely pass this class with the lowest grade possible no matter what you do later," He said pissed. People were yelling and screaming he couldn't do that.

"Oh, so it's fun to ruin someone else's future but not your own?" He told them. He then started to teach and at the end of the lesson did he stand in front of them again.

"You have until the next module to tell me, but if I have gotten no clue by tomorrow then everyone but the person affected will have to be downgraded," He told them and left. The people cornered Error. They beat him up because of how pissed this got them. Why did the teacher suddenly care? They demanded an answer but Error never gave them one. in the end, they left him there with two broke rips and a new crack on his skull. He sat there for a few minutes before gathering the strength to get up. He heard a few voices in the back of his head telling him to just beat them to hell and back. Of course, he didn't listen. The funny thing is that he had a personality disorder. He had voices in his head telling him what to do but he rarely listened. He could let them take control and have fun but he knew he shouldn't. Error entered his next lesson with the teacher sending him straight to the school nurse who called the police. He insisted it wasn't a big deal but the nurse disagreed. The police looked at Error and asked what happened he sighed but the chemistry teacher walked in looked at error and asked him if the class had ganged up on him again. The police was the only one other than the principal that had access to the security tapes and they were shocked by what they saw. everyone in that class got a week in jail and a permanent stain on their records for ganging up on one person. of course, a few parents complained that Error must have done something but the teacher stated that Error did nothing but he had done something. He told the parents exactly what had happened. meanwhile, Error had been taken to the hospital despite his protests. Error was examined and the police checked through months of footage. A majority of that school was found to have done something illegal to error within the last week. The school was reformed. It looked more like a prison than a school and all the parents were given the video footage of their own kid and only that kid so they knew exactly what their child had done to deserve that. Error sat in a hospital bed. His mom and brothers were in there scolding him for leaving broken bones untreated. Error ignored it he was the one feeling the pain but he didn't want to hear the voices tell him he was weak or argue with one another. Error sighed ignoring his family. The nurse had called cps as Error was 16 years old and looked extremely abused. They tried to take his family away until he told them that it was his bullies that did it. His family didn't know that he was being bullied. Error was now being scolded for keeping his bullying a secret but the nurse told them to give him a break. The kid really appreciated this.

"Error you are moving schools whenever you like it or not," His mother yelled through the door. CPS had walked in and interrogated him trying to find out why they hated him. He simply told them he didn't know the police interrogated all of the students and asked them why they mistreated Error. The surprising thing is that no one really knew. When people stopped to ask why they hated Error they really didn't know why they mistreated him only Ink gave what looked to be an answer. He told the police because error was a freak with more than one soul. Error sighed as he lay in his hospital bed. He would love to let his personalities murder the students that mistreated him for making his family worry. He took medication to help him keep his personality and just didn't do it that night. The next day the doctor taking care of him couldn't tell something was wrong. he didn't need the medication to keep the other personalities at bay but he took it just to make his family happy. He left the facility at 3 in the morning right after the nurse had been in to check on him. He let one of the other personalities take over. Error's alternate personality used strings to slowly glide down the hospital walls and ran from there and found Ink's house. He lives a 10 minute run from there. Error's alternate personality entered and completely tied up everything in the room including Ink. Error's alternate personality made a lot of small traps and that is where Error took control again. He went back climbed up the string he had left and dragged it up before placing all the monitors on him again. He grabbed a pair of knitting needles and started knitting using his escape rope. He made a scarf and went back to sleep. The next day the police were waiting wanting to know if he did it and why. His mother walked in and saw the scarf.

"Error you forgot to take your medicine didn't you?" She asked. Error nodded. She sighed but explained things to the police while forcing her son to eat his pills. They left and Error's brothers walked in.

"Why?" Geno asked. Error sighed.

"I wanted revenge from last time," Error told them. Geno sighed.

"What did he do?" Geno asked.

"He is the whole reason I'm getting bullied," Error told them and sat up. He sighed in pain as he had refused pain medication that morning. His brothers sighed but both of them gave him a gift each. Error smiled he didn't open them until Geno told him to. Error finally did Fresh had given him a gift card to his favorite cafe and geno had given him a bracelet. Error smiled softly and thanked them. His mother walked in with his art teacher the art teacher was holding a small present and a little box from a baker. Error smiled as the teacher gave him a gift. Error just took it but didn't open it. His mother sighed.

"Error you need to get it through your head that people want to watch you as you open presents," His mother said. Error didn't answer but opened it. The teacher looked at him as he smiled. It was a lace-making kit. Something Error had talked about wanting as he really enjoys making fabric. The teacher also gave him the box with the baked goods and she swore that was what really made Error's day. Vanilla muffins with chocolate chips and a chocolate milkshake. It was close to what he actually wanted. His mother gave him a stern look and he placed them on the bedside table. Error sighed and a doctor walked in with a tray.

"Sorry to inform you but your son is malnourished. He needs extra calories and vitamins due to his soul condition," she said and placed the tray on Error's lap it was a typical Japanese-inspired breakfast but with bigger portions.

"What?" The mother asked.

"You know about his personality disorder well each personality is its own part of his soul all needing about 25% of a normal monster calory intake causing your son to need 50% more calories and nutrients than a regular monster. He should eat more and most health insurances will actually cover his eating habits because it's a health problem," The doctor explained and waited for Error to start.

"Wait so -" The mother was caught off.

"We fucking told you that Error needs more food but you were too worried about getting a fat son to listen like 'just because I have a son with one 8th of a soul who doesn't need as much food as others don't it mean that my son with a bigger and more complex soul will need more food' That is where you failed," Geno hissed at his mother both of which walked outside. Their screaming was heard throughout the door as Error ate happily and for once was full. He also ate the muffin and drank the milkshake because who didn't have space for dessert? Fresh smiled he had chatted with Error's teacher for a while. This was kinda nice