mating ranks gone wrong part 1

The being was sitting alone. His bones were a chalky black and his body looked frailer and weaker than ever before. His body was ready to fall to pieces and so was his soul but the vines of ivy's prevented it. They grew along his body holding everything in place and stopping him from moving. The good thing about that was that he couldn't self-harm but that was the only good thing. He couldn't see as the vines grew around his head. He sat there as he faced what was once an exit. Now it was nothing but a wall. There was no place where a person could enter and exit. The being was the destroyer he was mentally broke to the point that he got Tsuta. It was an illness only people who had never experienced happiness could get. Only people who had been mentally abused and taken advantage of for the entirety of their lives could get it. Only people with a weak mind could get it. Only omegas could get it. Error was an omega. What that meant was that his mind was incredibly weak and that his body was so strong that steel would break before his bones. Error had been tortured by the council. The council he had protected but they didn't know just how important he was nor what he did for them but would they care if they knew? would they believe it? Probably not. They had found out that Error was an omega and they took complete advantage of that. They broke him mentally and assigned mafia to find out exactly what buttons to press. When the 'buttons' were announced did the omegas give everyone a clear warning. That if anyone went too fat then they would hunt down everyone who broke Error so badly and kill their sorry ass. They realized that they had gotten too far only after Error had gotten the illness and the council crumbled from the inside and died. The omegas did their best to end Error's life as they knew the illness would keep on torturing him until he is killed. The thing is that they couldn't. He may look frail but they couldn't kill him so they sealed him away. That way nothing would be able to hurt him and hopefully, he would be forgotten. What no one had expected was for two powerful beings to enter his room at the same time both with the intention to find him. One was the prince and guardian of negativity, the other the only true mercy of this world. Both looked at the vine-covered skeleton and the room that surrounded him. Both had sensed one another.

"To think that the destroyer was an omega," The prince started.

"I should just end it," The gifter of mercy ended it. He walked to the skeleton. The vines actually blossomed up and absorbed the magic that made his deadly aura. The merciful kneeled down and gently took the hand of the broken skeleton but he was surprised to find that he didn't die. He got closer and touched the skull of the broken one.

"I can't kill him," He spoke. The prince gazed at them.

"What do you mean reaper?" He asked.

"I mean that I can touch him and he can't die from it," Reaper said. The prince walked over to them and he saw Reaper hold the hand of the suffering skeleton.

"Reaper, this is probably the only omega you can't kill," the prince said.

"I know nightmare but do you think I can save him?" Reaper asked. Nightmare thought for a moment.

"Yes. It won't be easy and quite frankly I don't think you can do it alone," The prince said looking at the frail skeleton. He looked at the skeleton's face and found that it was quite beautiful and it called to him. He couldn't explain it even if he wanted to. He longed for the destroyer but he wasn't sure he could control himself. He was scared that if he took the broken skeleton then he would hurt it.

"Let's do it together then," Reaper said.

"What?" The prince asked bewildered. Reaper summoned his scythe and cut the skeleton free. Small vines quickly sprang from the ends that were cut but stopped growing as soon as a leaf was made on each. Reaper picked him up.

"Nightmare I know the reasons why you haven't chosen a mate and If I prevent you from hurting and you give us the safety to heal him then this could work," Reaper said. Nightmare looked at him and considered that he felt drawn to the omega more than he felt to other omegas.

"Let's do this but if he can't improve then we will leave him in the void as that is the only thing that may be able to grant him mercy," Nightmare said. Reaper let out a smile as he looked at the peaceful face of the sleeping soul. Nightmare opened a portal to his home. Both walked through and nightmare teleported them to a room where their little mate could be safe. The little one was placed on a bed and the vines started to grow over the bed but reaper arranged for them to go to the head of the bed and follow along the walls until the vines stopped growing. A few days passed with the two taking care of the broken destroyer and the little one was already getting better. The two alphas had fallen in love whilst taking care of him and both swore to protect the little being for the rest of their lives. Error began to slowly react to them. Small noises and movements. He could also let out a weak purr but it told them that he felt safe. It told them that they were doing the right thing. Both had learned to respond with their own purrs. It also worked to calm their little mate when he was scared or upset. Nightmare was laying with his mate on him as he read from a book. He was gently caressing the smaller with his right hand and holding his book with the other. Reaper was out doing his job. Everything was quiet until the youngest member of the group nightmare knocked on the door and entered.

"Nightmare I'm here to report back from blue," The young one said. Nightmare nodded and left his mate. They walked to an office not far away. They both entered.

"So what have you found out?" Nightmare asked.

"Your omega was the destroyer of worlds and in order to stop his destructive tendencies did they break him to what he is right now but the council broke up right after with all the omegas in it hunting down the people who tortured him to kill them," The young one said.

"Thank you cross," Nightmare said and the skeleton known as cross left. Nightmare took out his phone and called reaper to tell him what had just been told. He returned a few minutes after the call ended. He ignored Nightmare and went straight for their mate gently curling around him and using his body to shield the smaller. Nightmare came into the room and felt how loved their mate felt so he also laid like that shielding his mate from the world. All three fell asleep this way in a loving embrace.