Error almost jumps into the void part 2

Erra looked at his boy who was playing with Blue. His son was turning 5 today and looked so happy playing with his real mother.

"Mother?" The little one asked. This meant he wanted to speak with Erra. Blue was mom and so was Erra when blue wasn't around.

"What is it sweet cheeks?" Erra asked and leaned over the table he was standing behind. Blue looked at Erra too curious. The first time they met wasn't exactly a good experience but thankfully Erra was understanding and forgave Blue and blue understood the whole AU adoption thing after having it explained. He still had a hard time accepting the name change but knew it was probably for the best

"When are my uncle, Mama, and Gaster coming?" He asked. Erra smiled softly. Blue opened his eyes and stared at Erra in shock.

"Marel. Her name is Maya," Erra said making blue calm down. She walked over to him and bopped him on his nose. He pouted.

"I know her name is Maya but I'll have to call her mama eventually," Erra got bright yellow being called out like that by her own child. Blue let out a little bit of a laugh smiling at that.

"I forget that you have observation 80 and are a smart potato," Erra sighed. Marel only tilted his head softly looking very confused.

"A potato can't be smart it's a vegetable," He said cutely. They heard a knock on the door and Erra opened it inviting the wing-ding family in. This was the first time any of them had been to Erra's home. So they were looking around amazed but the spaciousness of it all and how beautiful the house was both outside and inside not to mention the many gadgets Erra had. Erra led them in Marel ran straight to them and hugged Gaster's leg. While Gaster had taken quite some time to get used to Marel, he eventually came around especially seeing how his children took in the smaller.

"Hello this is Blue Marel's birth mother," Erra introduced once the others were over the shock of the house.

"Blue this is Maya, Etral, Py, and Gaster. Gaster is the only one here who will judge you as he is extremely backwards," Erra said earning him a comedian of the year award, earning him a light hit on the back of his head by Gaster.

"Oh come on you asked me to marry one of your sons the day we met," Erra said firing back. He would never ever let the old man forget it and neither would his children.

"Oh please with you being an AU jumper before and with your stats it only logical that you either marry my children or the child of a noble family," Gaster said sounding rather exhausted.

"No need. I have a lovely boy and all I need out here," Erra said. She looked at her child who gave her the brightest smile Blue had ever seen. He ran to Erra who promptly picked him up and rested him against her hip. She walked over to the couch where she placed her child. He looked up very happily at Blue. Blue was honestly kinda jealous but also relieved to see her son this cheerful and happy but he didn't know about Erra being an AU jumper.

"May I know what you mean about stats?" Blue asked. Erra nodded and pulled out their son's explaining it to blue. The others were surprised but waited until Erra was done to ask questions.

"You are not from this AU are you?" Py asked. Blue looked genuinely surprised.

"No, I'm not I thought you knew," Blue said. Erra shrugged.

"I didn't think it would be a problem since everyone here knows about the AUs," Erra said. Her son looked up around at all the adults. They were awfully tense for some reason and he didn't like it he had to do something.

"Cake?" He asked. Oh yeah. Blue brought a cake that had been sitting on the table taunting him the entire day. He had stared at it for so long, it didn't help that he was hungry.