Ava

Error Looked at Ink with horror written across his face. Not because he was about to be executed without him dying and them probably trying to kill him time and time again but because She would come.

"Ink, don't do this," Error said. It wasn't begging but rather a warning. Some people laughed thinking he was begging but no.

"After Everyone, you've killed you have the balls to ask to live?" Ink asked.

"I don't care about Dying I just down want for Her to show up. She does not deserve my job," Error said. Ink didn't bother to listen and he injected poison into Error's body. Error passed out but suddenly all the light died out and when it returned was there a skeleton girl standing on Error's body. The girl's eyes were covered by Black silk. She wore a Black dress that went to the middle of her thigh. It had a slit by both of her thighs and a high neck. It had Black lace sleeves that went around her ring finger. She wore tights under the Dress that completely covered the legs and ended with her military boots. There was a silver bracelet around her lower arm that was over her sleeve and protected the entire part The skirt of her Dress and Leggings had White patterns embroidered into it. Her bones were a soft grey but it was evident that they had colored patterns. She took a step from Error's Body so she wasn't standing on it anymore. Then She looked down at it and turned to the creator. Light Blinked and She held Ink's head in a tight hold. The syringe Her hand against his neck.

"Who the hell are you?" Fell shouted. She turned to him.

"Ava, don't do something stupid," They heard Error say.

"Don't worry big brother I'll Show them how much you are worth," The girl now known as Ava said. Lights flashed again and suddenly she was standing on the Stage with Classic in her hold. A knife by his throat.

"Will you lisent?" She aksed.

"I'm all Ears," Classic stated as if his life wasn't on the line. Error sighed he knew this day would come but he had never expected it would happen so fast. He remembers when he found her.

Flashback

Error was out destroying but he found a little girl. A skeleton as he was himself. Dark bones and everything. She was crying alone in an AU where she didn't belong and he couldn't just leave her there. Error adopted her as his little sister. She was such a sweetheart that would make the cutes surprises for him. She was Kind and often made paper art through folding and cutting. She would also write down things and they realized that her magic was directly correlated with what she wrote. Error had warned her that one day he wouldn't be there anymore. He didn't know but she wrote on his bones while he slept, and that was what was happening now.

Flashback end

Error looked at her as she had her pen. She wrote on Classics skull.

"Ava, don'-" Error saw cut off.

"Don't worry this is not harming," She let go Of Classic and The light flickered both Error and Ava was gone. Error looked up at his sister while he laid in the Anti void.

"What did you do?" He asked. Ava smiled.

"Made it written that he would realize there was a balance," She said. Error sighed. He knew this had two outcomes and he really hoped for neither. Classic was being examined by Sci. He had a massive headache and randomly realized things. Connections he couldn't make before he suddenly could. He realized more and more and when he shared it with Sci he was told that it made sense but they did not know if it was true or not. Both Classic and Sci were working on finding proof for everything.

What was originally supposed to happen

Error Looked at Ink with horror written across his face. Not because he was about to be executed without him dying and them probably trying to kill him time and time again but because She would come.

"Ink, don't do this," Error said. It wasn't begging but rather a warning. Some people laughed thinking he was begging but no.

"After Everyone, you've killed you have the balls to ask to live?" Ink asked.

"I don't care about Dying I just down want for Her to show up," Error said. Ink Looked down at him confused.

"Who?" He asked.

"Ava," Error said but Ink didn't think much of the name as he injected poison into Error's body. Error passed out but suddenly all the light died out and when it returned was there a skeleton girl standing on Error's body. The girl's eyes were covered by Black silk. She wore a Black dress that went to the middle of her thigh. It had a slit by both of her thighs and a high neck. It had Black lace sleeves that went around her ring finger. She wore tights under the Dress that completely covered the legs and ended with her military boots. There was a silver bracelet around her lower arm that was over her sleeve and protected the entire part. The skirt of her Dress and Leggings had White patterns embroidered into it. Her bones were a soft grey but it was evident that they had colored patterns. She took a step from Error's Body so she wasn't standing on it anymore. Then She looked down at it and turned to the creator.

"Who the hell are you?" Fell shouted. She turned to him.

"I'm the one who comes when one side of a balance tries to kill off the other," They heard a female voice say but her mouth didn't move. She held a pen and paper and wrote. She was a child of Fate and Balance but fate hated her. She had waited for a chance to rewrite their fate like only a child of Deities can. She wrote down fast on scrolls. Error screamed as Fate's strings around him became visible. Ink got tried to Attack the strings thinking that it was Error's strings but as soon as he touched them did he remember things that Fate had told him. He recognized the Strings. He fell to the ground clutching his head in pain. She didn't stop writing as her mother came trying to stop her but Ava was fast and dodged as she wrote more and more of what would happen. She rolled up the scroll.

"Mother Their fate has been Rewritten fairly. If you hadn't let the balance tip we wouldn't have had to meet," The girl said and sat down to watch the show. The strings around Error were changed for Chains and he was forced to Attack. Au after AU he killed but he was still unconscious as the chains made him move like a puppet. Ink stopped everyone from Attacking they wanted answers and he provided them. Every single answer he now knew. He was crying as he was forced to drink the emotions of sadness, regret, and guilt. Ava smiled at her mother's frustration but also at the defeat. She had made her father proud and she could feel it. Error kept on fighting whilst unconscious until he was brought back. She forced him to wake in his restraint. Then he was let go. As soon as he was free did he slowly dust. Little after little did he stop existing and if anyone from the council tried to help him then he would yell, 'This is what you've wanted for so long now that I want it you won't let me die,' He was passed out when his hands and feet were gone. They could save him now. Ava wrote that they had the chance if they really wanted but they let him die.