Ultraverse

Error smiled as he sat in outertale his head turned to the sky. He smiled softly there was no one near or else he would be able to feel their soul.

"Can I see the stars?" He asked. Slowly a black powder freed itself from his head and a small white skull was freed. He looked in awe at the stars. Outer stared in shock at what he saw. He withheld all magic in his soul to not give away his position. The black powder completely left the skeleton and manifested as an adult besides a skeleton teen.

"Thanks," The smaller of the two said. His voice was quiet and feminine while he had a bit of a British accent.

"You're welcome child," The adult said. The child soon started to inspect themself.

"Where do the new wounds come from?" The child asked

"The illness keeps on attacking your body," The adult said. Outer had personally inflicted the wound the child pointed at. The child nodded. He laid down and was breathing heavily. It was clear that the kid was sick. He was weak, looked pale and starved, and he was sweating bullets. Outer snapped a picture and saw the adult turn to dust and quickly surround and hid the child. Now it looked like Error again. Outer slowly let his magic out to make it seem like he came closer. Then he let it all out and walked over to his 'friend'.

"Sorry about the wounds. I can't have Ink finding out about us being friends," Outer said.

"It's fine," Error said. The two sat in silence as they looked up. Outer's cellphone rang. He saw it was a meeting call. Outer sighed.

"Gotta go," Outer said. He left while Error stayed behind. Outer was a spy for the countcil he showed them what he found. Everyone stared in pure shock.

"Do you think that the two are linked?" Sci asked.

"I think the black thing is like the fresh parasite," Outer said.

"In need of a host to survive?" Ink asked.

"Yes. The kid couldn't see before the thing left him but he could speak," Outer explained. Murmur spread like wildfire. Sci looked deep in thought.

"Outer did you manage to get a sample?" Sci asked.

"Not yet," Outer said. He needed something even a single string would do the trick. He thought for a bit.

"We might be able to get a sample without me fetching it," Outer said. This caused everything to quiet down.

"How?" Ink asked.

"Error uses his magic to make the puppets that he hangs in the anti void," Outer started.

" If Outer distracts Error for a few hours then Raven and I will enter the Anti void and get a doll," Ink said.

"It will be at least another week before I'll be able to speak with him again," Outer said. Ink nodded understanding.

"Everyone is dismissed Outer text us next time Error enters your AU," Ink said as people prepared to leave. Error sat in the anti void. The black powder made small patterns to make the teen happy. He smiled despite being in huge amounts of pain. The younger smiled as he saw all the beauty.

"I should cover you," The Powder said

"I know but you feel all the pain I should feel when you do that and I feel guilty because of that," The young one said. The powder turned back into a person.

"It's only fair," The powder said.

"I don't think so," The younger said.

"Look It's only fair that I feel that pain as I'm depending on you to survive. and forcing you to survive with me," The powder said.