Babysiter

Error stood in the countcil hall in shock as he looked at the half-sleeping toddler. He walked over to the terrified child and kneeled.

"Classic can you please tell me what happened?" Error asked the toddler which confused him.

"Sci came in with a po-poton that was supposed to tuwn you to a baby and slipped. Now evewyone is childwen," Classic said Error sighed.

"If I bring them to their AU Their papyruses will try and kill me and May accidentally kill their brother's," Error sighed and rubbed his forehead. Error sighed. He opened many different portals and stole baby items. He picked up the entire council which was now babies in his strings before walking into a hallway and emptied the first twenty doors and set the Babies up in small rooms. He placed cribs in there and laid the sleeping children in the cribs. Classic looked up at him confused.

"Why awe you helping us?" He asked. Error kneeled to Classics eye level.

"Because I'm good with children and you are far from big enough to take care of them yourself," Error said. He had a point.

"I can cawll my bwo," Classic said.

"And how will you make him come over here?" Error once again had a point. The Children were all sleeping peacefully. Error looked at Classic.

"Ming showing me where the kitchen is?" Error asked. Classic nodded and lead the way. Error took the biggest pots there was and filled them with water before placing them over the heat He prepared enough baby bottles for the entire council. He filled the bottles with formula and smiled as he poured the boiling hot water in. It would be cool enough for the children when it was feeding time. Classic watched as Error made something else.

"Hungry?" Error asked. Classic responded with a small yes. Error gave him a small bowl of hot porridge. Error smiled softly as Classic took a bite and slowly ate the hot meal. Error looked at the clock. He grabbed a tray and a rolling table (I don't know what they are called) He placed all the bottles on the table and left Classic for a bit. He walked to every single room and used his strings to keep the bottles so the children could eat. When he felt a bottle being emptied did he Take them to the kitchen where he would sterilize them. Classic walked to Error and saw him burping them. Then they would be placed on the floor with colorful toys above them. Ink was especially fond of all the colors. Classic took pictures of Error caring for all of them and nursing them. He made cute jumpers for each one of them. He smiled he divided them into five groups. One would Play wound would be feed buried and everything of the sort. One would nap one would be read too and one would be helped to crawl and move in general as they were at the age where they should begin to crawl. Blue and a few Others had already started causing For Error to have a string on all the children at all times. He would often help exercise them himself to make them feel cared for. Classic kept on taking pictures and despite knowing did Error not care. After a month did the children suddenly get a growth spurt and were now one and a half years old. Still too young to recognize him. Classic was a teenager who therefore helped Error manage. He would read for them play with them and still care another month went by and slowly people became adults. When that happened did Error leave. Three people turned into adults at the same time. There was no longer a need for Error. The next meeting was when Classic showed everyone what had gone down in the last two months socking everyone.

"Error is not heartless or else he would have killed you when you were at your most vulnerable state. He singlehanded took care of eighty-three children and toddlers until the potion effect wore off on me and I helped," Classic said and showed every single picture he had taken. It shocked a lot of them. He had cared for them and honestly, they were healthy. The countcil came together and gave Error a gift. He got a gift basket with a thank you card. IT just popped into his Antivoid. Ink also gave Error a paintbrush that Error could youse to make a house for himself if he wanted and the council promised not to enter the Antivoid without his consent. Error was thrilled and made a furnished cabin for himself in the anti-void together with two AU maps. The paintbrush broke after that. Error smiled as he gave Ink one of the maps the next time they encountered. He showed it to the council who was impressed by the technology but also how hard it was to find individual AUs. Originals were drowned out by copies and They forced Ink to let Error clean out a bit. Error stopped completely as soon as every au had a max of 10 copies. He settled in his cottage and had even stolen soil and resources from AU's so he could make a garden for himself. Of course, the Bad guys helped him with his new house. Everything had quieted down after that and All the balances were stable. Error was happy and enjoyed taking care of his garden. Nothing could be better. As he looked at one of the pictures Classic had taken and given to him

 As he looked at one of the pictures Classic had taken and given to him