If Error was an alpha.

Error had just returned to his home it wasn't the antivoid, no, this was his actual home. A hidden and forgotten pocket AU with a lush forest and a decent house. He saw Bella, an omega skeleton hanging laundry outside she quickly spotted him and ran to him before throwing herself in his arms. Error smiled down at her. She was small but tall for an omega. She pressed herself into his embrace.

"Bella, have you finished the laundry?" Error heard Mirabel's voice shout from the house. He then saw Mirabel look out and shouted his name before also running out to him and tackling him. He fell to the ground with the two of them laying on him. He soon saw the last of the omega's sit by his head and place his skull on her lap.

"You need to come home more often, we were worried," Marra quietly scolded him. Error sighed.

"Before you say ' you know why I can't' will I stop you and say that gotta change because you got me pregnant," Mirabel said. Error stopped for a moment. He laid completely still. then he looked down at Mirabel. He sat up still holding the two omegas before he lifted Mirabel's shirt. He had to actually see it. The little souling. Too many emotions welled up in him but happiness was the biggest one. He started to nuzzle her belly. they were two months along as that was the last time they were sexually active.

"I'm going to be a dad," He whispered. They all sighed relieved.

"Yup this little guy chose us As we chose you," Mirabel said. The three omegas were the last omegas in the multiverse. Error had found them in a weak state the same illness that had killed all the other skeleton omegas had contaminated them. Error managed to nurture them back to health and taught them to open portals but then abandoned them so they could find a better mate than him. The thing is the three had made their minds and were stubborn. They found him and stayed with him. He told them who he was and what his job was but they told him that they had made up their minds and the illness that had killed them was caused by a multiversal imbalance. Error was fixing that imbalance and they swore to take care of him like he took care of them. They got married and Error had 3 wives now. Three wives who adored him and wished he would spend more time with them. Error kissed Mirabel's belly before showering all three in kisses. Error smiled softly.

"Why didn't you tell me last time I was home?" He asked and turned to Mirabel

" I didn't get time you just got home before the idiot created another AU," Mirabel said. Error sighed. He got up and carried the two who were sitting on him previously. He picked them up and carried them to the house where he placed them on the couch. Marra walked in there herself. Error smiled softly at them and went to the kitchen. Marra walked in with him and looked at what he was doing. Error didn't let her know but he was making their favorite cakes. Error smiled as he placed the batter in the tin. He placed it in the oven and left it to bake. He walked back out but Mirabel grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bathroom. He was pushed into the shower.

"You stink of blood so come out once I can stand your smell," She said. Error looked at her through the curtain. She just reached into the shower and turned on the water earning her a grumpy alpha. She left him to bathe. Error came out with a towel around his torso and smelled the entrancing smell of Marra's cooking. He missed them. Bella threw a clean set of clothing in his face and he got dressed. A simple hoodie and pants. He walked into the kitchen and saw that Marra had taken out the cakes. He finished them and saw Marra plate up the food. He smiled and she turned to look at what Error had made. Her mouth watered and she couldn't wait for dessert. He smiled and saw how she eyed the dessert hungrily. He helped her carry the plates to the dining table. Error smiled and kissed each of his omega's heads. He sat down and they all started to eat.

"I actually have good news," Error said once they finished the main dish and the small cakes he made were brought in. He summoned something from his inventory and Bella snatched it. Bella read it looked at error then read it again. The two others looked at her trying to read it but she didn't let them.