100%

A soft smile made it to the destroyer's face as he gently kissed the crown of a baby's head. It was his own little child. He had to leave the kid with Geno as he had to destroy but at least the kid wouldn't be alone. Error sighed as he gave his kid it' favorite toy. It was a blanket with a crocheted animal head sewn into the middle. His kid absolutely loved it. Error sighed as he gave Geno his kid. Geno gave his little brother a reassuring smile. Error sighed but went out to do his thankless job. an hour later and Ink still hadn't shown up. Error was nervous but quickly relaxed as he entered a new AU and saw an ambush. That was what Ink had planed. Error looked at everyone as Ink started his speech but something was different.

"Error You have a choice stop destroying or you will never see your kid again," Ink said. He held out the toy. Something in Error snapped as he saw the toy. His kid was inconsolable without the toy. The image of his kid crying because they had been separated from both people he knew and the thing that brought them comfort. Ink stopped once he felt the destructive power within Error grow. Small particles of the void orbit around him.

"Ink you have two options give me back my child or get to know the want for death rather than living," Error said. His tearmarks were slowly turning to bright orange. The council looked at error feeling how his powers grew a few tried to open portals but Error refused them. He looked at them as ink stared horrified as the amount of power increased slowly but never stopped.

"Error How can I know you won't turn your child into a murderer like you?" Ink asked.

"So you chose to get to know the desperate longing for death," Error said ignoring the question as his powers hit max. He only ever used 10 % of his powers but today he would use 100%. A black orbit formed around him making every color inside it looks like its complete counterpart. Error didn't look like himself at all.

Everyone was horrified

Everyone was horrified. his powers destroyed light particles making it look like he was glitching out of existence. they observed Error carefully but soon the first person realized all the copies that had been in the AU were gone piles of dust that also stopped existing.

"Want to know something funny ink? I don't want them to take on my job but the only way to be completely sure that they won't be forced to do this thankless job like me is by killing you or removing your creating abilities. You get another choice give me my child or feel pain so bad you will be begging for death," Error said. Everyone looked at Error shocked by what he had said. No one had thought that Error didn't want to destroy. Blue fresh and buttercup stepped away from the crowd not wanting to accidentally get hurt.

"Wait you are forced?" Ink asked but once again ink was ignored by Error but not by blue.

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS FOR A FUCKING EON BY NOW!" Blue yelled at them and they looked at him. Error snapped forwards and held ink within his destructive orb. Ink let out a bloodcurdling scream. They watched how Error held onto his spine forcing him to stay inside the orb. Ink was slowly being torn into Quarks (what protons electrons and neutrons are made of(the other three is what an atom is made of)) that would then be turned into nothing. Ink was crying out and error let him gove after a minute. Ink was screaming as his body and red strings shot at him. Both trying to heal him. It was as painful to get healed as it was to get pulled apart.

"Where is my child?" Error asked but Ink didn't answer so he was pulled back in but this time his entire body was pulled in. Another sans tried to rescue him but he was killed the second he came within a meter of the orb. The red strings tried to save Ink but even fate wasn't strong enough to save her child. Error let ink go after two minutes this time. once he was healed did Error ask him again.

"Where is my child? oh and fate if you killed my kid I will kill yours," Error threatened. Ink looked at Error he was sobbing.

"R-reaper," Ink said before he fell to the floor and Error had no Idea if Ink meant reapertale or that reaper had his kid. He dragged ink in again for three minutes before throwing him out.

"With reaper or in reapertale?" Error asked. Ink was bawling.

"With life in reapertale," Ink sobbed out. Error looked at the pathetic excuse of a creator.

"You know it's in my code that I can't inflict a pain greater than the pain I have experienced myself for the same amount of time. Imagine the pain you just experienced but for a full year, it never stopped it would never stop or so it seemed. That was my punishment for not destroying and it will be yours if you ever create again," Error said. Ink was shaking by the mere thought as Error turned down his destructive powers. Error grabbed his kid's toy and left ink. He went to reapertale and to life's garden. He saw life holding his kid that was crying because it didn't have its toy. She got up as soon as she saw him ready to attack.

"Ink stole my kid and gave it to you," Error said. Life stopped she looked at the kid that was still in her hands. There was no mistake when you took a good look at the kid.

"Why?" She asked and let Error come closer.

"So he had a hostage," Error said as he was given his little kid but then remembered. He left the kid with Geno. What happened to his brother.

"Do you know where geno is?" Error asked. He gave his baby its toy and they quieted down.

"I believe Ink called him a traitor and told reaper to supervise Geno why?" Life asked.

"Because he was babysitting my child," Error said holding his child he bid his farewells to life and went to reaper's house he barged in. Reaper was ready to fight but then he saw the kid.

"Reaper calm the fuck down. Geno is a traitor because he agreed to babysit for me," Error said. Reaper looked at the kid for a second and then at Error almost asking.

"Yes," Error simply said. Reaper fainted. He was a dad and the kid was conceived during a heat cycle. Geno looked at Error.

"I don't wanna know when or the circumstances but you could have told me reaper was the dad," Geno scolded.

"Look you are dating him it would be weird if you knew you were babysitting your future stepchild," Error said Geno sighed.

"Error I guess they were conceived through a heat cycle so It won't be weird," geno said. Error sighed. He looked at Reaper and lifted him up on the couch.

"By the way what did you do to ink as I know he wouldn't tell you?" Geno asked. Error didn't answer and when geno was about to ask again did Error just place a finger on Geno's mouth and shake his head no. This only pissed of Geno.

"I need you to look after them for five minutes I won't be gone for longer," Error said Geno sighed but toke the kid. Error opened a portal to the space in between the AU's where he unleashed his powers and destroyed every copy that lost its sans. it brought the total AU count down to 200 AU's. He returned and took his kid again.

"Thanks, Geno, and I don't think I'll need for you to babysit again," Error said. Fresh came to them and updated Error on what happened and told Geno what had happened. Safe to say that Geno wasn't pleased. Error sighed but listened to his elder brother scolding him for upwards of 2 hours. Error sighed and the only thing that made Geno stop was Reaper waking up. Error ended up settling down in reapertale. It would be easier for everyone end even though the other gods had a hard time accepting The kid as it should be impossible for Reaper to touch another being did they end up both accepting and welcoming Error. His powers were greater than that of any other beings but so was his kid. Error smiled as he saw his little child grow. It would be the strongest and deadliest being in the multiverse.