hell

The ambush had happened and Error was being beaten to a bloody pulp on the floor. He stopped moving but People wanted to make sure he was dead so they continued. Both Fresh and Geno looked at him emotionless and scoffed at the sight of their bloody brother."How long do you think we have to wait until we'll go home?" Geno asked annoyed.

"Oh please you love it here you got someone who wants to fuck you every day all day," Fresh said. He still looked at his youngest brother. He noticed how Error's blood flowed in a specific pattern. Geno also noticed how a pentagram was being made.

"Won't be long now," Geno said. Fresh scoffed. Some of the sanses noticed and screamed for the others to leave until suddenly the blood caught on fire. Everyone near Error was burned alive. A 5,5-meter tall being was shown and held the bloody and mangled remains of Error. He held the mess and scanned the AU pissed.

"Lust, Gluttony. What the fuck do you have to say for yourselves?" The devil asked out in the AU. Manny sanses turned to Their lust but he looked confused until Geno and Fresh morphed into their real forms. Lust was Geno he was now 5 meters tall had long horns that curved around like that of a goat, a tail that was long and thin, and an ass that was to die for. Fresh turned into a demon similar to geno but his horns weren't as long as he was way skinnier signaling his never-ending hunger.

"We told you from the start we would not do shit to stop them," Fresh said.

"And I told you the punishments," The devil said. He then forced Error's body to morph into its real form. He looked like an angel where all the feathers were painfully plucked off its wings that were then dyed black. He had the cutest little horns on his head and looked incredibly frail. The devil looked at Error's face and the fire that had died out by now started to blaze up.

"Lust. Can you tell me what that is?" The devil asked more than pissed. Geno looked at his little brother's face and gasped. This was bad it was extremely bad.

"It's a rune," He said his voice almost nonexistent.

"Gluttony do you know what this means?" The devil asked. none of the sanses had dared to move 

"That he is or was fit for purgatory and not hell," Gluttony answered while sweating knowing this was bad. The devil snapped and The injuries that The smallest demon had gone to the two others who screamed out in pain as wounds ripped open on their bodies. The smallest went completely still and laid in his eldest brother's gentle embrace. The devil got surrounded in flames as he and his younger brothers were brought back to their mansion in hell. He forced other demons to place lust in a chastity cage and placed a muzzle on Gluttony. The youngest was placed on his bed. He slept while the other siblings who hadn't seen what had gone down looking at his scare-covered body. they saw the rune on his forehead and saw multiple on his body hidden in the scars. The small demon woke but was completely cold. He didn't react to his siblings nor did he seem to care that he was naked. The devil looked down at his brother.

"What in my name happened?" He asked. The little one just looked up and told them exactly what happened to him. They just looked at him while he looked at them coldly. They had never seen him like this. 

"So runt seems like you finally hardened," Pride said. Error looked them straight in the eyes before he dragged strings from his eyes. IT was an ability that would stay with him until he died. His siblings were horrified with that ability. He would take tears of the dammed and turn them into attacks. He wove clothing straight on his body so he could keep his dignity. He got up and left the room while motioning for them to follow. Everyone did confused. They walked into one of the gardens and Error's forehead began to glow. A rumbling was heard and suddenly Horrifying creatures came crawling out of the darkness. There were a total of five different kinds. One kind had eight long and thin legs directly connected to two mouths that were on both the belly and back to the creature. Huge snake-like creatures, they had wings and scales that could move to reveal eyes. Tall figures that looked like humans but if they were 8 meters long starved faceless and genderless. Their nails were long and work as claws. The fourth kind of creature came. It was a ball of long hair. The hair grabbed a demon that was in the way and dragged it into itself where it was dissolved in acid. Lastly, a shadow came forwards. The only part that was easily visible was its eyes there were white. The smaller's siblings looked at him. He sat on denial as the spider creature bowed down for him.

"Dad did give me a name he just did like he did with all of you and said we had to figure it out ourselves. My name is Grief," The smallest said as denial stood up again. His siblings were not only shocked but now feared him as Grief has a crucial role in the wars against heaven and hell. He could take the grief from people and make an army of his creaturs that will attack whoever he commands.

"I always knew you were special," The devil said.

"Just so you know the only thing keeping me from going to the heavens is you, Lucius. You are the only one that ever treated me right and if you ever betray me I'll leave this place to rot," Grief said. The spider stood there and he could finally see eye to eye with the devil.

"I understand," Lucius said. Grief stood up and looked over them. They didn't know why but they suddenly felt small and vulnerable. Their youngest brother had power over them and was more important than they could ever have over him again and he knew it. Lucius took his little brother by the armpits and lifted him off the spider.

"You may have leverage over us but you are still our little sibling and the smallest of us all," Lucius said holding a goofy smile and his brother. Grief looked at his brother coldly. Lucius turned to Lust and gluttony.

"Just how badly did you fuck him over?" He demanded to know. Lust turned to their brother.

"You told us to toughen him and we did or rather we made a place do it," Lust said.

"No stimulation until you start getting pure," Lucius said. He placed his little brother on his shoulder something he often did when they were younger. Lucius missed those times. Greif just sat on his brother's shoulders and held his head. He snapped his fingers and the elongated slender walked over to him. It grabbed him and placed him on a snake it was 1 meter in diameter and levitated in the air. The snake floated through the air and a portal Grief made. He had some unfinished business he had to take care of to not deserve heaven but to stay in purgatory. Grief was one of the many children of satan but he had done enough good to not deserve hell. He went to his Multiverse and found reaper grieving over the betrayal and loss of his lover. Grief forced the snake to go away before he sat in front of Reaper. He looked at the demon in front of him.

"What do you want?" he asked. Grief sighed and leaned against a tree.

"I want to apologize for my brother. He used you and quite frankly got what he deserves. He lost all ways he could get sexual pleasure while being the devil of lust," Grief said. reaper looked at him.

"And that is supposed to make me feel better?" Reaper asked.

"I'm not trying to make you feel better. By the way, want to see what your grief looks like?" Grief asked. Reaper was confused. Grief just smiled and took out a spider creature crawled from his ribcage and grew in size until it was big enough to swallow both of them in one bite. Reaper looked at the spider then at grief.

"That thing was inside of me?" He asked horrified.

"Yup and four others will replace each other until acceptance comes and stays," Grief said smiling at Reapers horrified expression. He looked at reaper.

"I'm here for two reasons. To apologize for my abusive and idiotic brother and to finish my job," Grief said.

"Job?" Reaper asked almost fearful. Grief smiled and summoned the ball of hair also known as depression.

"Go and eat the creator," Grief ordered this was how his life in this multiverse would end.