Slender x male wearwolf reader pt2

Slender sat y/n on the bed "I'll run you a bath then I'll clear everyone out for a while" Slender said kissing y/n's neck, y/n smiled and sat back as Slender walked into the bathroom to run a bath, he walked back a few minutes later "bath's ready, I'll be back in a few minutes" Slender said walking to the door "you keep any of my wine?" y/n asked "yes, I had to hide them from Jeff" Slender said as he opened the door "grab a bottle" y/n smiled "of course n/n" Slender smiled before walking out completely.

Slender walked into the bathroom in his human form with a bottle of wine and two glasses, y/n looked up from drying his legs, "you know I'm perfectly fine with your other body right" y/n smiled as he grabbed his dressing gown and pulled it on hiding what he was wearing, "you know that's not staying on for very long" Slender smirked leaning on the door frame, "I know, but your not seeing what's under it until I've had a glass of wine" y/n smiled laying on the bed on his side with his elbow holding him up in a semi sitting position, Slender did the same and poured the glasses before handing one to y/n "so what else have you been up to other then filling my home with these creatures?" y/n asked taking a sip from his wine, "well, I have mostly just been helping the 'creatures' as you call them, I give them a home and in turn I teach them how to fight, survive and for the in-experienced, how to kill" Slender said drinking some of his wine "really, did you teach them what I taught you?" y/n asked "not your fighting style, that's more for the athletic type" Slender mumbled "you weren't complaining when I knocked you out the first night we met" y/n said with a small side smile "well it is slightly harder to fight back when all you can see is a sexy pair of bare legs around your throat choking you out" Slender smirked running his hands over y/n's bare legs "so that's why you just kept staring at my legs and stuttering every time you spoke" y/n smiled before putting his glass of wine down "well, why don't you start by looking up here and not at my legs" y/n said pulling Slender up by his tie and kissing him, Slender smiled and kissed back.

y/n pulled Slender's blazer off and pulled back from the kiss, Slender quickly sat up and unbuttoned his shirt before pulling it off and throwing it to the floor, y/n pulled his dressing gown off showing that he was only wearing a red lacy thong, Slender froze and ran his fingers over the thong "wow" Slender breathed before running his hands over y/n's hips "I really missed this" Slender said before he stood up to take his trousers off, y/n smiled and lay down as Slender crawled over y/n and kissed up his bare skin, y/n moaned softly, Slender looked like he was holding himself back for a second before he gave up and ripped the thong off then his own boxers "be careful you know it hurts" y/n breathed as Slender pushed y/n's legs open "I know, I'll try and be gentle" Slender said as he kissed y/n's neck as he pushed himself into y/n, y/n winced and dug his claws into Slender's shoulders as his eyes turned f/e/c for a moment, Slender groaned and bit his lip "tell me when" Slender groaned, y/n took a few deep breaths before he nodded "move" y/n breathed as his eyes turned back to their normal colour.

Slender nodded and slowly started to thrust, y/n shivered and tugged on Slender's hair making him groan "fuck" Slender breathed into y/n's shoulder as he kissed over it "language" y/n moaned, Slender smirked and slammed into y/n making him gasp and arch his back "shit" y/n gasped dragging his claws down Slender's back "language" Slender smirked before he jumped as y/n bit his shoulder and turned them over and pinned Slender's hands above his head and started bouncing and rolling his hips, Slender groaned and thrusted his hips up making y/n moan louder and his claws come out, "oh yeah, this is good, keep going" Slender groaned before sitting up and roughly kissing and biting at y/n's neck and shoulder making him tilt his head and moan before twitching, Slender groaned and bit his lip before he came in y/n, y/n gasped and came on Slender's abdomen, he stopped moving and panted softly, Slender brushed some of y/n's hair out of his eyes and kissed him, y/n kissed back and rolled his hips making Slender groan and pull back "again, really?" Slender breathed laying his head back and holding y/n's hips "yep, the sun isn't up yet, and I know you can go for more then one round at a time" y/n smiled "then why don't we spice things up a bit" Slender smirked, y/n stopped and looked at Slender through his hair "like?" y/n asked "well, I do have a desk, and my mate back, might as well start breaking it in" Slender smirked, y/n smiled "oh now that can wait until tomorrow, give you something to look forward to" y/n smiled, Slender groaned "I guess I can stay in this body for another day" Slender said before turning them over "but I'm not going soft with this round" he smirked before starting to pound into y/n making him moan louder and drag his claws down the bedsheets.

Slender woke up in the morning and looked down to see y/n asleep on his side with his head on Slender's chest and wrapped in the blankets, Slender smiled and sat up a bit before groaning softly at the pain in his shoulders and back as there were claw and bite marks in them as well as some on his upper arms and chest, he sat back and slowly stroked y/n's hair waiting for him to wake up, y/n groaned softly and his e/c eyes fluttered open "morning" Slender said softly kissing y/n's head, y/n smiled and sat up "how does breakfast sound?" Slender asked "now that depends, is it breakfast in bed?" Y/n mumbled kissing Slender's neck "maybe" Slender mumbled.

fin.

you want more just comment. also I do still take requests.