Ticci Toby x male reader

Y/n woke up in his bed with a note taped to his forehead, he groaned and pulled it off reading it 'you passed out sent ya drunk arse home - Hel' Y/n sighed and scrunched it up before he threw it away and got up grabbing clean clothes before Toby and Jeff ran in and both leaned against the door panting softly as they laughed "what are you doing?" Y/n sighed as he changed his top and pulled on a grey jumper "hiding from Masky, Toby put salt in his coffee" Jeff said as he peaked out the door "uh huh, deal with it somewhere else" Y/n said as he pulled his shoes on and walked out making Toby tilt his head a bit "what's wrong with him?" Jeff asked as they walked out, Toby shrugged "p-probably hang-hanging" he said before a knife flew past his head cutting his ear "fuckin run!" Jeff called as they took off running again with Masky chasing them, Y/n walked into the kitchen and grabbed a snack and an energy drink then walked out and to the doors just as Toby rolled down the stairs and landed on his face, Y/n stepped over him and walked out a few of the others taking notice "that's not normal right?" E.J asked as Toby sat up and shook his head "Toby what did you do?" Ben asked "I di-dn't do an-anything, why?" he said as he got up "Y/n didn't help you up, he always helps you up" Ben said "he w-was kinda mean this morning, ma-ybe he's just ha-hanging? he was dr-drinking with Hel all ni-ght" Toby shrugged "maybe" Ben said as he went back to his game.

Y/n walked back in a bit later and to the stairs as Toby ran over "Y/n Y-Y/n, you coming hu-hunting tonight?" Toby asked as he bounced a bit with a large smile "no" Y/n said as he walked up and to his room closing the door making Toby tilt his head before he walked over and pushed the door open "w-hy not?" he asked "don't want to" Y/n said as he kicked his shoes off and tipped out a bag of snacks "but w-hy? you al-always come" Toby said as he crouched by the bed "so? go away I have to get ready for a date" Y/n sighed as he stretched "what!" Toby said standing up "you heard me" Y/n said as he grabbed some clean clothes and a towel "what's w-wrong with y-ou? you've b-been off all day" Toby said as he grabbed Y/n's arm "nothing, had a hangover this morning" Y/n shrugged as he pushed Toby's hand off but Toby pushed him on the bed and pinned his arms above his head "Toby!" Y/n called in shock "d-did I do something w-wrong?" Toby asked with his head tilted a bit "its more like what you didn't do, but no. I need to get ready I only have three hours" Y/n sighed as he tried to break Toby's grip on his wrists "you d-on't go on dates, you don't like pe-people. and I th-ought you l-liked me?" Toby said "I did, but its going nowhere, now let me get ready" Y/n sighed but Toby shook his head before he turned Y/n over and tied his wrists behind his back "Toby!" Y/n sighed as he wiggled a bit before he gasped as Toby picked him up and threw him over his shoulder before he walked out the room "Toby put me down!" Y/n sighed as Toby carried him out the mansion "no" he said as he kept walking through the woods "fine, where you taking me?" Y/n huffed "y-you'll see" Toby said with a smile.

After a while Toby put Y/n down on a blanket in an old looking longhouse "where are we?" Y/n asked as Toby cut the ropes off his wrists "H-Hel's old place, he s-aid I could use it" Toby said as he pulled an old looking bear skin blanket out from under the table "why?" Y/n asked as he watched Toby grab a few more things then light the fire that was near them "I've be-en planning this for a w-while" Toby said with a smile as he tipped out a bag onto the floor showing all of Y/n's favorite snacks "planning what?" Y/n asked before Toby dragged over a large box and tipped it out dropping loads of different teddies and a few boxes before he sat down by Y/n "a d-ate" Toby said with a large smile as Y/n picked up some of the small boxes "I thought you weren't interested" Y/n said as he opened one of the boxes showing a small silver bracelet "I n-never said that" Toby said as he watched Y/n open a few more boxes "no but you kept running off" Y/n said before he spotted a large fluffy dragon teddy at the back of the large box, he dived into the box and grabbed it making Toby tilt his head as Y/n crawled back out with a large smile holding it and flapping its wings a bit making Toby smile as Y/n sat on his lap letting Toby wrap his arms around his waist "but why all this? you didn't have to kidnap me just to take me on a date" Y/n said still flapping the wings "you w-ere being di-difficult" Toby shrugged before he grabbed Y/n's face and pulled him into a kiss making Y/n gasp softly as Toby carefully put Y/n on his back not breaking the kiss "so were you" Y/n breathed as Toby pulled back a bit, he smiled "I h-ad to ask M-Masky and Hoodie a f-few things" he said before he quickly kissed down Y/n's neck making him shiver and bite his lip before Toby's lips brushed over his sweet spot making Y/n whimper softly as Toby smirked then bit down making Y/n jump and moan as he tightened his legs around Toby's waist.

Toby sat back up and pulled his jumper and top off showing off his scars and well toned body, Y/n bit his lip softly then pulled his own jumper and top off shivering as Toby ran his rough hands over his body to his hips before he quickly turned Y/n over and pulled his jeans off showing a small tramp stamp on Y/n's left arse cheek of a heart with an arrow through it "that's o-ddly hot" Toby breathed as he ran his fingers over it "there's another one" Y/n said with a smile as he opened his legs to show a small colourful mushroom in an arrow shape on his inner thigh pointing to his arse, Toby shivered and bit his lip before he pulled his jeans and boxers off then grabbed a small bottle of lube as Y/n wiggled his hips, Toby rubbed the lube on himself then pulled Y/n over rubbing the tip at his hole watching as Y/n let out a breath and shivered before Toby pushed the tip in and groaned as Y/n's hole swallowed him with little effort, he let out a breath and pushed the rest of the way in making Y/n moan as his legs shook a bit, Toby lent over Y/n and kissed over his shoulder as he started thrusting listening to Y/n's moans as he lay his head down and pushed his hips back making Toby groan as he started thrusting faster and a little harder, Y/n moaned loud making Toby smirk as he thrusted harder then bit down on Y/n's shoulder earning him a gasp and loud pleasurable moan from Y/n as he pushed his hips back "Toby~" Y/n moaned making Toby groan and twitch as he rested his head on Y/n's shoulder panting softly as Y/n moaned, Toby put Y/n on his knees and slammed into him as he pulled his hips back making him let out a loud guttural moan as he reached down to stroke himself feeling Toby twitch again "fuck~ Y/n~" Toby groaned as he grabbed Y/n's hair tugging on it a bit making him moan and twitch in his hand "Toby~ close~" Y/n moaned as Toby continued to slam into him "little more~" Toby breathed as he twitched again before he felt Y/n tense and tighten around him as he came with a loud satisfied moan sending Toby over the edge as he came and dug his nails into Y/n's hips making him moan softly as he panted, Toby shivered and pulled out watching as Y/n flopped onto his side panting "you o-ok? I didn't h-urt you d-did I?" Toby asked as he lay behind Y/n and pulled a blanket over them, Y/n shook his head and cuddled up to Toby making him smile as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and kissed his head "good" he said as he played with Y/n's hair feeling him relax "you d-idn't cancel y-your date" Toby said "there was never a date, I was gonna go get drunk" Y/n mumbled making Toby smile softly.