Liu/Sully x male neko reader

Liu pushed open the bedroom window and crawled in falling on the floor "Liu, I fucking swear" y/n sighed walking into the room wearing a pair of booty shorts and a long top on showing off his long fluffy f/c tail and fluffy f/c cat ears, "baby" Liu slurred sitting up "for fuck sake, Liu, we broke up a month ago, you cant keep turning up drunk in the middle of the night" y/n sighed "we know, but we can't live without you" Sully whined getting up "we broke up because of you Sully, because you hated me for some reason no matter how nice I tried to be" y/n sighed rubbing his head "I thought you were just trying to hurt Liu or something, I don't know but I'm sorry ok, we need you back look at what he does to himself every night, he won't even let me go off with hot guys or girls, and I want you back to. I miss how nice you are how good in bed you are and I even miss your cooking" Sully whined hugging y/n who sighed "go home get some sleep and wash up, one week without alcohol. once you've both done that we can talk" y/n said before waking out the room and back to his bedroom.

THREE DAYS LATER

"Liu, Liu" Sully said in Liu's head "Sully fuck off" Liu groaned as he sat up and rubbed his head "no, I did a good thing for you last night in your drunken state, y/n is willing to take us back, I think" Sully said "you did what!? how?" Liu asked shocked "I took your drunk arse there and begged, he said we have to have one week without alcohol then go back to him and he'll talk with us about it" Sully said "one week, ok, I can do that if it means I have a chance with him again. but why did you help me, you hated him?" Liu asked "because I saw how beat up you are over it and it was my fault, so I thought you'd be happier with him back" Sully huffed "thank you Sully" Liu said before getting up.

TWO DAYS LATER.

Y/n woke up in a dimly lit room with a chain and collar around his neck chained to the wall "what the, god my head hurts" y/n mumbled before someone walked in "hello kitty" a voice said as they walked in "wha- let me out!" y/n growled "now why would I do that? your the perfect specimen for my experiment, I have another as well, although he's like you, now what was his name, oh yes Alexis that was it" he giggled "Alexis. you mean-" y/n started "yes yes! that's it, he was my first little toy, but I think I broke his mind so I needed a new toy and you are perfect" the man laughed grabbing something sharp off a table by the door "Alexis has been missing for six months" y/n breathed moving away starting to panic "its been that long, no wonder he broke" the man said with a grin before moving over to y/n who put his ears back.

Liu knocked on y/n's door but got no answer "Liu, somethings wrong" Sully said in his head Liu looked at the window and saw blood and shattered glass, he jumped in and looked around, he checked every room but found only a few blood stained pictures of y/n, Liu ran out with the pictures and back to the mansion, he kicked the door open "SLENDER!" he yelled, Slender appeared in-front of him "what is it child?" he asked "y/n has been taken, I found these" he said handing him the pictures, he looked through "these are the same as when Alexis was taken, Devin" Slender called, a very tired and hungover looking Devin walked into the room "what?" he mumbled "the same person who took Alexis has y/n" Slender said "oh for fuck sake, Liu some advice, forget him" Devin said "shut up!" Liu growled punching Devin "I will find him" he growled "yes child, Although without Alexis it may be difficult" Slender said "Liu, Devin, follow me to my office" Slender said walking off.

ONE MONTH LATER

y/n opened his eyes to see the same blood stained bed and walls he had been in for a while now, he sighed but couldn't bring himself to sit up, until he heard what sounded like a scream, but not one of Alex's, he sat up and just as he did Liu kicked the door open "y/n" he said relieved before hugging him "y/n, I'm so sorry" Liu cried "its ok Liu, just please get me out of here" y/n said tearing up, Liu nodded and unlocked the chain before picking y/n up "wait, Alex is here to, we have to help him" y/n panicked "Devin and Slender are taking care of him" Liu said carrying him out. once they got back to the mansion Liu lay y/n on the table and then he went to find EJ.

it had been a few weeks since they had found y/n and Alex, y/n was doing better but Alex, he hadn't come out of his room for a few weeks, had barely spoken a word to anyone not even Devin, "Alex, please talk to me. I can't help unless you talk to me, please" Devin begged, Alex just sat in the corner shakily smoking a joint "Alex" Devin sighed tears leaking from his eyes "I want to help, why wont you talk, about anything, you just sit there smoking whatever you put in those joints of yours, I've tried talking I've tried taking your drugs and I've tried just being here, all I want is for you to get better. why wont you just fucking talk!" Devin nearly shouted, Alex sighed "Devin" he mumbled "no, its too fucking late to talk now" Devin growled through tears before walking out of the basement, Alex sighed and got up following after "Devin wait" he called "I've been waiting. all I get is nothing, I'm done with this and I'm done with you, figure your own shit out" Devin shouted before turning and walking off, Alex went to go after him again but EJ stopped him "don't, you'll only make it worse" he said, Alex struggled with himself for a second before he walked out and slammed the door behind him.

"Jack, do you know where Alex is? I haven't seen him in a month" Devin sighed, Jack stopped for a second "Devin, you know what you said right? you told him its over between you two, he came back and took his stuff last week, I don't think he's ever coming back" Jack said, Devin sighed "I didn't mean it, do you know where he'd be?" Devin asked, Jack just shook his head "I have no idea where he could be, you can ask Zalgo, or Slender but I don't think they'll know either" Jack mumbled, Devin sighed and walked off but didn't ask Slender or Zalgo, he just sat in his room getting drunk everyday.