Ticci Toby x hurt male reader

Toby and Hoodie walked down some old familiar looking streets as they walked back home from the shops "why d-did we have to w-walk this way?" Toby huffed as he looked at the familiar houses before he heard shouting, Toby and Hoodie jumped as a motorbike sped past and there was more angry shouting from a woman at the door, Toby looked over "you ok?" Hoodie asked putting his hand on Toby's shoulder "I r-recognise the voices" Toby said "lets get back, we can check it out tomorrow night" Hoodie said as Toby looked back down the street where the bike went "s-sure" he said as he followed Hoodie back to the mansion.

the next night Toby was sitting on an old wall in the same street waiting for something to happen, he looked over as he saw the same gold and black bike pull into a driveway, Toby watched as the shouting started again "I just got home fuck off!" Y/n shouted pulling his helmet off showing off his messy h/c hair and his s/c skin and his dull e/c eyes, "Y/n" Toby breathed as he watched Y/n walk into his house as his mother slapped him around the head and continued shouting, Toby watched the house for a bit seeing that Y/n had walked into his room "where's you paycheck, I'm going out with my friends tonight" Y/n's mother said as she stood at Y/n's bedroom door "ma, that's my money fuck off" Y/n shouted throwing a glass at the wall "your the eldest and now my only pathetic kid, its your job to give me money to go out with my friends!" his mother shouted back "its not my job, leave me alone!" Y/n shouted slamming the door and sitting on his dirty old mattress on the floor as his body shook and he started hyperventilating "don't you dare be having a panic attack! I haven't given you a reason to have one!" his mother shouted as she opened the door and grabbed Y/n's wallet "ma!" Y/n shouted standing up but his mother was already out the room and downstairs getting her coat on "I need that" Y/n said walking down, his mother sighed and took 20 from the wallet and dropped it on the floor before she walked out, Y/n sighed and walked back to his room.

Toby watched from the window as Y/n sat back on the bed and pulled a small box out from under his pillow, he pulled out a small bag of white powder and a joint before he put it back and lit the joint "Toby!" Hoodie called from the street, Toby looked over "what are you doing, lets go" Hoodie said "b-but" Toby said looking back at the window, Hoodie sighed and climbed up looking through "who is he?" he asked as Toby chewed on his thumb "I u-used to know him and his b-brother" Toby said watching as Y/n put the small bag down and lay down "will he remember you?" Hoodie asked, Toby shrugged and quietly opened the window as Hoodie sighed and sat down, Toby walked over and knelt on the floor by Y/n "Y/n" he said shaking Y/n a bit, Y/n groaned and opened his eyes a bit before he sat up "the fuck" Y/n said rubbing his eyes "hey, I-Its just me" Toby said with a smile "rogers? didn't you die like six years ago? damn, did I take to much coke?" Y/n said looking at Toby again "I'm not d-dead, nearly was" Toby said as he shuffled a little closer, Y/n sighed "what happened?" Y/n asked leaning against the wall as Toby sat next to him, after a few hours of talking Hoodie popped his head through the window "Toby we have to go, Masky's on his way" Hoodie said before he jumped off the roof, Toby sighed then smiled as he got up "I'll be back tomorrow" he said before he ran and jumped out the window onto the floor landing on his back, Hoodie sighed and helped him up before they ran off into the woods.

it had been a few months now since Toby had been coming to see Y/n, he had found out a lot about Y/n the past few months, Toby climbed up the side of Y/n's house and opened his window to see Y/n walking out of the bathroom looking dazed and had some powder under his nose, Toby smiled and hugged Y/n making him jump "Toby, I wasn't expecting you tonight" Y/n said patting Toby's head "why, what d-did you do?" Toby asked as Y/n smiled and turned his tv on putting some music on "I took some shrooms and a shit ton of coke, now I'm going to drink" Y/n said picking up a bottle of vodka "isn't that a b-bad idea?" Toby asked as Y/n took a long drink from the bottle "probably" Y/n shrugged pulling Toby over making him blush "but it means I can do this and not feel bad if it doesn't work out" Y/n said before he quickly kissed Toby making him blush harder before he kissed back, Y/n smiled and pulled back as Toby bit his lip and looked up at Y/n's lips then at his eyes "w-what was that f-for?" Toby asked "what do you think" Y/n mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Toby's waist and kissed him again, Toby pulled back "n-nothings happening while you f-fucked" he said, Y/n smiled and kissed Toby's neck before he pulled back and a little blood dripped from his nose "fair enough, but I'm always some level of fucked" Y/n said wiping the blood off and drinking more as the blood kept running out of his nose "Y/n s-stop" Toby said taking the bottle and putting it down as he pulled his phone out "what, why?" Y/n whined "b-because your bleeding" Toby sighed just before Y/n's eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor.

Y/n woke up in the morning in an unfamiliar room with an IV in his arm and his vision was blurry, Y/n groaned and rubbed his head as Toby and Devin walked in "Y/n" Toby said checking over Y/n "I'm fine, what happened? where's my coke?" Y/n asked as he sat up "you need to lay off the coke, you nearly died" Devin said taking the IV out and moving it away "overdose?" Y/n mumbled noticing the dried blood on his hand and arm "y-yeah, your not t-touching it again. and to m-make sure you don't, y-your staying with me" Toby said, Y/n sighed "Toby I cant, I have work and my mother will go mental if I don't go back" Y/n sighed "my husband had the same issue when we met, he had a bad home life and overdosed several times when he was trying to get clean" Devin said handing Y/n a slip of paper "what happened?" Y/n asked taking it and looking over it as Toby stayed attached to his other arm "he now lives with me and is going to therapy and got some medication and is doing better, so that's his number you will call he knows how to deal with cases like yours, my number is on the back if you really need it, my partner and I will be happy to help at any time, especially if you want to talk" Devin said as Y/n got up and lent on Toby "fine, where do you live again?" Y/n asked looking at Toby who smiled "I l-live in a cabin with M-Masky and Hoodie in the woods" Toby said helping Y/n out the room "cant I just stay at mine? I don't like other people" Y/n mumbled making Toby laugh "you'll get along f-fine with them t-then" he said as they walked out.