Dr smiley x male reader

STUDYING (something I never do)

Y/n lay in smileys bed and wrote in his book then turned to his computer to type some words into it, smiley walked in the room, his white lab coat was covered in blood along with his white shirt, he quietly made his way over to y/n who was lying on his front, he took off his lab coat and looked at y/n with a smirk on his face "hey babe" he said sitting on his knees behind y/n, he hummed "What are you doing?" Smiley asked gently running his hands up y/n's top and over his back "studying, you?" He mumbled not really focusing on smiley "studying the male anotamy" he replied still smirking, y/n shook his head then gasped as smiley kissed up his back that he had uncovered "devin" y/n sighed before devin (smiley) pulled his legs around his waist from behind and bent over to kiss y/n's neck "I can't do this now" y/n said trying not to moan, devin smirked and made sure y/n could feel his hard on, he pulled y/n's h/c hair so his head bent back but not painfully and kissed along his neck and jaw, he reached his hand around y/n's waist and into his pants, y/n gasped and bit his lip as not to moan knowing that's what devin wanted from him.

"Do you know how badly I want release right now?" Devin mumbled against y/n's sensitive ear, y/n whimpered then devin closed the laptop and pushed it away as well as the book y/n was writing in, "I know you can feel how hard I am y/n, and if you keep that pretty mouth of yours shut I will make you regret it" devin whispered before he sank his teeth into y/n's shoulder, he gasped then moaned "d-devin, I o-only have these clothes" y/n moaned as devin begun to massage his hard member through his clothes, and Devin's hard on pressing against his Ass was not helping, "I don't care, I need you and I want some fun first" he chuckled grinding against y/n making him moan "fine, you win devin, just for fucks sake fuck me" y/n moaned lewedly, devin was shocked at the outburst but he smirked and pulled y/n's clothes off and turned him over "this hard already" devin whispered more to himself, y/n blushed and whined when devin wrapped his warm fingers around his member and started pumping at a slow pace, y/n arched his back and moaned as he grabbed Devin's hand that was pumping him, devin looked into y/n's half closed e/c eyes and groaned at the sight, his face was a light shade of red and he was panting hard "d-devin, faster" y/n panted "like this?" Devin said pumping faster, y/n's cock twitched signaling his release, devin stopped earning a whine from his small and (pale/tanned/dark) skinned lover "don't worry love, I'm not done yet" devin chuckled making y/n send him a slight death glare as he watched devin strip "strip faster" y/n huffed, devin smirked and rolled his eyes "alright, but don't expect me to play soft" he said grabbing the lube from the top draw of his nightstand, y/n moaned as he knew what was comming (him, lol 😂) devin pushed two fingers into y/n's entrance and started thrusting them in and out of y/n as he loosed up his entrance "devin" y/n moaned grinding against Devin's fingers trying to get more friction.
Devin pulled his fingers out and coated his dick in lube, he pushed the tip in and heard y/n wince, he stopped "are you OK y/n?" He asked softly, y/n nodded "just go" he breathed "y/n-" "devin fuck me, if you dont I will get the handcuffs and ride you until you pass out and beg me to stop" y/n whispered in Devin's ear "and that's why I love you" devin smirked before he slammed into y/n making him arch his back and drag his nails down Devin's back "fuck, no matter how much I stretch you out your always so tight" devin groaned as he started slowly thrusting, y/n threw his head back and moaned "devin faster" he moaned clawing at his lovers back.
"Devin, i-im close, devin" y/n shouted arching his back as he came, devin groaned and released his load inside of y/n making his body twitch, devin panted on y/n's shoulder and kissed up his neck "round two baby" he mumbled as he started thrusting, y/n rolled his eyes then wrapped his legs around Devin's waist and pulled him down then turned them over, devin was shocked, y/n smirked and started bouncing.

Y/n lay on Devin's chest and panted, devin stroked his h/c hair and watched as his e/c eyes slowly closed "love you, you crazy doctor" y/n mumbled, devin smiled and kissed y/n's head "love you too" he mumbled.