Slender x male reader pt2

Slender was doing his normal walk through the woods thinking of the most recent dream he had, it was of y/n, but this time it was of y/n looking different and alive, Slender sighed and walked back to the mansion to make dinner.

that evening Slender was sitting on the sofa when he heard a knock on the door, he got up and walked to the door opening it, he froze at what he saw. standing at the door was y/n, but he looked different his h/c was darker, his shining e/c eyes were brighter and he was a lot taller, a foot taller then Slender to, and dirtier "y/n?" Slender breathed before hugging him, y/n smiled and hugged back "how are you alive? where have you been? what happened?" he asked letting go of y/n "uh, well its a long story, i kind of, evolved, this seems to be my final form, when you met me i was in my infant stages as i've been told." y/n said rubbing his head, Slender pulled him in and closed the door "ok, maybe you should rest and we shall talk more once you've rested" Slender said leading y/n upstairs, y/n nodded and followed.

it had been a few days now and y/n had settled in and gotten to know the new pastas while also answering the questions Slender had, "so your technically a demon from an almost extinct race of cannibalistic reptile's, ok, that answers a few questions but raises more" Slender mumbled as he sat on the bed, y/n smirked and pulled Slender over "you know, i've gotten a lot bigger in other places as well" y/n said, Slender blushed "y/n, there are others in the house" Slender said as y/n kissed over his neck and shoulders "be quiet then" y/n said before turning them over so he was on top.  

Slender squeaked and looked up at y/n who was smirking "this time round, i get to top" he said making Slender blush harder, y/n pushed him down and pulled Slender's top off and kissed down his chest, Slender moaned softly then felt y/n pulling his trousers and boxers off before kissing Slender and pulling his own top off, Slender shivered at y/n's new six pack and tattoos, "you like what you see?" y/n asked sitting up a bit, Slender nodded and watched as y/n pulled his trousers off, Slender shivered as he saw y/n's bulge, "not fitting" he said, y/n smirked and grabbed the lube in the bottom draw, he pushed Slender's legs open and put the lube on his fingers then pushed one into Slender's entrance, Slender arched his back and winced "ouch" he whimpered turning his head to the side, y/n smiled and pushed another finger into Slender, Slender moaned and grabbed y/n's hand as his winces became moans of pleasure, y/n smiled and pulled his fingers out and pulled his boxers off before pushing the tip in, Slender winced and put his head back "please be gentle" he breathed, y/n nodded and slowly pushed in stopping when Slender winced, y/n pushed the rest of the way in and groaned "tight" he mumbled, Slender loosened up a bit and y/n started thrusting, Slender moaned and dragged his sharp nails down y/n's back, y/n groaned and sank his sharp teeth into Slender's neck leaving a bleeding bitemark "y/n!~" Slender moaned arching his back and pushing his hips back "fuck it, can't hold back" y/n growled before thrusting hard and fast "DADDY!~" Slender moaned loudly throwing his head back and clawing at y/n's back "fuck" y/n groaned as he twitched, Slender moaned loud before he came on his lower abdomen with y/n cumming inside Slender, y/n groaned and kissed up Slender's neck, Slender shivered "foggy" Slender mumbled before passing out, y/n smiled and pulled out before laying next to Slender and cuddling him.

Slender woke up the next morning to some shouting from downstairs, he got dressed and walked out and downstairs to see Jeff trying to stab y/n while y/n was talking with Trender and holding Jeff at arms length which just made him angrier, y/n looked over and shoved Jeff away before walking over "morning" y/n said kissing Slender's hand, Slender blushed "I see everything is getting back to normal" he said before he heard a plate smash and Toby and Jeff arguing in the kitchen, Slender sighed "Slender, y/n and I have been talking, we think it would be a good idea for you and y/n to go stay in one of the cabins for a few weeks" Trender said "yes it would be a good idea. so go get your things" y/n said looking at Slender, he smiled then walked back up to his room to gather his things.

y/n opened the door to the cabin and let Slender in before turning the lights on and closing the door, just as it closed y/n was pulled onto the rug by the fire by Slender before he kissed him, y/n smiled as Slender sat on his lap "I thought I had the high sex drive" y/n chuckled as Slender removed his shirt "yes well maybe if you hadn't been gone for so long I wouldn't need you like this so much" Slender breathed as he pulled his own blazer and shirt off, y/n smirked and clicked his fingers starting the fire before he put his arms behind his head, Slender smiled and kissed y/n running his hands and tendrils over every piece of y/n he could.