Ticcy Toby x male reader

Toby peaked out his bedroom door and looked around not seeing anyone, he smiled and closed his door and creeped downstairs "where are you going?" Hoodie asked leaning on the banister, Toby jumped and spun around to face him "n-nowhere" Toby said walking down a few steps, Hoodie sighed "your going to see him aren't you?" Hoodie said as he followed Toby down the stairs "maybe" Toby huffed as he walked out the doors and into the woods with Hoodie behind him "he might not be there" Hoodie said as they walked "I k-know" Toby sighed as they reached a lake with a cave behind a small waterfall, Toby looked around before he sat down with Hoodie sitting near him.

After a while they heard a low growl from the bushes near them and two large black dog like creatures with large deer skulls for heads with sharp teeth walked out growling at each other and clicking their jaws, Toby nudged Hoodie waking him up and making him sit up as the two creatures looked over ones eyes were a bright fiery glowing gold and the others were a bright e/c, the one with gold eyes growled and drank from the lake as the one with e/c eyes walked over and lay by Toby "h-hey Y/n" Toby said petting Y/n's head, Y/n purred softly and looked over as the other one cautiously walked over earning a low growl from Y/n "i-its ok, he d-didn't hurt me too ba-d" Toby said as the one with gold eyes sniffed his leg before moving away and sniffing Hoodie who gaged softly and pushed his head away "Toby your leg was nearly hanging off" Hoodie sighed "yeah b-but its he-healed now" Toby huffed as Y/n nudged his hand for more pets "you two going to shift back?" Hoodie asked as the one with gold eyes wondered into the cave, Y/n looked over before he sat up and a small light green cloud surrounded him as he shifted into his human form and sat back down as the cloud faded.

Toby smiled and leaned on Y/n as he wrapped his s/c arms around Toby and pulled him against his chest "w-what about Sha-Shadow?" Toby asked looking over to the cave "he's not to happy right now" Y/n mumbled his voice deep but soft "why he get thrown off another cliff?" Hoodie huffed before he quickly moved to the side as a rock flew out of the waterfall and hit the ground where he just was embedding itself into the dirt "he had a relapse last week, probably about to have another one" Y/n mumbled as Toby cuddled into him "is th-that why you ha-haven't been here for a f-few weeks?" Toby asked as he yawned softly, Y/n nodded and looked back at the cave "we should head back soon" Hoodie said as he stood up making Toby whine and hold onto Y/n "cant y-you come with m-me for a bit? just a d-day?" Toby asked looking up at Y/n who smiled and ran his clawed fingers through his h/c hair before he looked back at Toby "not tonight, go get some rest you can come back tomorrow" Y/n said making Toby sigh but he got up as Y/n did the same "I'll be ba-back in the m-morning" Toby said still holding onto Y/n's hand, he smiled and kissed Toby's hand before he walked back to the cave, Toby sighed and followed Hoodie back to the mansion.

Toby walked back to the cave the next morning with Hoodie who was half asleep and drinking an energy drink "so why do you want to keep going back?" Hoodie mumbled as they walked, Toby shrugged as they reached the lake and looked around "Y/n y-you here?" Toby called as they walked over to the cave "not a good time Toby" Y/n said as they walked in and saw Shadow on the floor in his human form shaking as black blood ran from his nose and mouth and his eyes were rolled back showing only the black of his eyes through his jawless skull mask as Y/n was knelt beside him holding his head up and trying to mix a few herbs in a small bowl "what happened?" Hoodie asked as he and Toby knelt by them taking note of Shadows ash grey skin and black clawed hands "he's overdosing, hold his head" Y/n said, Toby held Shadows head up as Y/n mixed the herbs into a powder "Hoodie there's a small box over there I need one of the syringes from it" Y/n said as he got up and grabbed a small chalk looking capsule, Hoodie grabbed it and walked back over "shake it then put it in his arm but don't inject it until I break this" Y/n said putting the capsule under Shadows nose, Hoodie put the needle in and looked at Y/n as he quickly broke the capsule and Hoodie pushed the liquid in, Shadow slowly stopped shaking and his eyes closed as he lay still, Y/n sighed and got a small spoon full of the herbs and used it to stop the bleeding "this ha-happens a lot?" Toby asked as he lay Shadows head down "too much over the last few weeks" Y/n sighed as he put everything away.

Shadow sat up an hour later and groaned as he held his head, Y/ looked over from talking with Toby and Hoodie "you ok?" Y/n asked as he knelt by Shadow "overdose?" Shadow mumbled his voice scratchy, Y/n nodded and helped Shadow up "Hoodie can you take him out to eat?" Y/n asked as they walked over "sure" Hoodie said standing up "not him, I don't want another lecture" Shadow sighed "tough" Hoodie growled grabbing Shadows ear and dragging him out as he protested, Toby tilted his head a bit before he was pulled against Y/n's bare chest "Y/n?" Toby said looking up at him to see him smirking "they wont be back for a while" Y/n said as he pulled Toby's mask down and slowly pulled him to his room deeper in the cave, Toby smiled as he was pinned to the wall and kissed making him kiss back "h-how long?" Toby breathed as Y/n pulled back and kissed up his neck "two hours" Y/n said before he sank his sharp teeth into Toby's neck making him gasp and moan as he ran his hands over Y/n's muscles and chest making him groan.