Jeff x seme male reader - I'm sorry

"Stop being ridiculous, they just got too close" Jeff shouted "and what If they had caught you, what then, Jeff they'd kill you on the spot" y/n shouted back slightly scaring the serial killer "then, I don't know" Jeff shouted back getting angrier by the second "fine, if you dont want to live that badly then you don't need me" y/n shouted before he walked into his room slamming the door, Jeff's eyes widened then he stormed out of the house.

Y/n lay on his sofa flicking through the TV channels, he heard a thud from upstairs then soft feet padded down the stairs "y/n" he heard Jeff say softly, he turned around to see Jeff in one of his oversized black flannel shirts with nothing but pants on under it, his left shoulder was also uncovered because the shirt was too big "I'm sorry" he said looking down and tears falling into the floor, jeff fell to his knees crying and y/n jumped up then ran over "I'm sorry i mean it, i don't want to be without you" he cried as y/n held him and comfortingly rubbed circles on his back "it's fine, I'm sorry too" y/n mumbled before he picked Jeff up and carried him upstairs and lay him in the bed "I love you" Jeff said holding onto y/n's shirt, y/n kissed Jeff's head and lay next to him "i love you to, now get some sleep, I'll be right here" y/n said softly as he lay behind Jeff and pulled him to his chest, he felt Jeff nod then quickly fall asleep.