zalgo x male executioner reader.

Zalgo banged on the doors to the mansion, Slender opened the door to see Zalgo in his human form, "Zalgo, what are you doing here?" Slender asked helping Zalgo into the mansion "why are you in this realm?" Slender asked "I need your help" Zalgo said as Slender sat him down in his office "one of my, assets has gone missing up here. he has very special ability's and I cannot afford to loose him" Zalgo said "an asset? and what kind of ability's?" Slender asked, Zalgo sighed "he's my executioner and torturer, as well as my mate, and he is one of the most elite and unstable demons there is, he's unkillable and if he doesnt feed regularly he could loose control and decimate the population up here in a matter of hours, he has a hell hound that never leaves his side" Zalgo said, Slender paused "and how do you know he didn't just leave? and what exsactly does he feed off?" Slender asked "blood and pain, he's what's known as a chaos demon as well as a vampire demon, first and last of his kind, and I know he didn't just leave because his hell hound, ghost, came back paniced and without my mate. now can we please go find him" Zalgo sighed, Slender nodded "what does he look like?" Slender asked "he has h/c hair, e/c eyes, s/c skin and he's tall and muscular" Zalgo huffed, Slender nodded.

"Zalgo why don't you get some rest, I can make a spare room for you?" Slender said "no, I'll go with a small team, ghost just needs y/n's scent and he can find him, and if he is out of ontrol already, then I'm the only one who can calm him down" Zalgo said, Slender sighed "ok, I will get a small team ready" Slender said walking to the stairs with Zalgo following, he got downstairs and called e.j, hoodie, masky and Toby, "boys, I need you for something very important" Slender said, the four boys nodded "we need to find someone, someone important" Slender said as the boys gathered around "his name is y/n, and it could be very bad if we don't find him" Slender said "and if any of you kill him, I will kill you, doesn't matter if he can't die" Zalgo growled, the boys nodded "good, lets go" Zalgo said before walking out, Slender sighed and motioned for the boys to follow him, Zalgo whistled and a large f/c (fur colour) wolf ran over "hey boy, you ready to find dad?" Zalgo said softly as he held a large black shirt, the wolf sniffed it and stood up completely before starting to walk with Zalgo, Slender, e.j, masky, hoodie and Toby followed.

after a while of walking ghost stopped and growled at a small building "hoodie, go check it out" Slender said, hoodie nodded and walked off, he came back a few minutes later "five armed guards on the outside and four on the inside playing cards, there's something covered with a sheet at the back of the room" hoodie said, "Toby, masky, hoodie, take out the ones on the outside, draw the others out then Zalgo, e.j and myself will go in" Slender said, the boys nodded and walked off. 

Slender, Zalgo and e.j snuck in once the other guards ran out, Zalgo pulled the sheet down to show a big cage and curled up in the corner was y/n, he was shaking and shirtless showing off all the scars on his chest and back and a large chain around his ankle "n/n" Zalgo said before opening the cage and walking in "Zalgo, that doesn't seem to be a good idea" Slender said "he just needs some food" Zalgo said crouching by y/n "e.j, did you bring what I asked?" Slender asked, Jack nodded and opened his bag and pulled out a blood bag and handed it to Zalgo, he took it and pushed y/n onto his back "y/n, baby, drink this" Zalgo said putting the blood bad in his mouth, y/n sank his fangs into the bag before taking them out and shaking his head "no, baby you have to drink it, it's just going to make you sleep for a bit thats all" Zalgo said before he was pinned to the wall by his throat two foot in the air, Zalgo gasped and tried to find a foothold on the wall as he gasped for air, Jack grabbed a syringe out of his bag "baby, just calm down, please. I'm going to get you home, just relax" Zalgo whispered/gasped, y/n growled and tightened his grip cutting off Zalgo's air supply, Jack quickly put the needle in y/n's neck and injected the liquid, y/n dropped Zalgo and stumbled a bit before falling to the floor, Zalgo quickly sat up and grabbed the blood bag "baby, please drink this, you know I can't let you out of here while your awake and hungry" Zalgo whispered softly in y/n's ear as he held the blood bag to y/n's lips, y/n growled but stopped when Zalgo put his claw to y/n's throat "don't make me add another scar" he warned, y/n put his head back and took the bag quickly draining it before passing out completely.

Zalgo sighed and put his head on y/n's chest "he's safe to move now, someone get the chains off" Zalgo sighed sitting up, Slender ripped the chains off and picked y/n up before teleporting all eight of them back to the mansion, "I will set up a spare room" Slender said "the basement will be fine, we just need a bed and a chair with some tools and I'm going to need a human, if he doesn't get a victim soon he's going to go crazy" Zalgo said, Slender nodded "how long will he be out for?" Slender asked "when his healing kicks in, about twenty minutes, but while he's not healing, an hour" Zalgo said as Slender laid y/n on the sofa "the room will be ready in ten minutes, I shall get someone to get y/n a human" Slender said before disappearing, Zalgo sighed and stroked y/n's h/c hair.

If you want more just comment.