Dr devin Lee smiley x author

I can't do it anymore
I don't want to.

Alex lay on top of devin crying into his chest, his arms and fingers were bandaged, his black top had uncovered some of his shoulder and his shoulders shook as he cried.
Devin soothingly rubbed circles on Alex's back and was whispering sweet things in his ear like 'it's going to be ok. They can't get you. I'll protect you' Alex started to calm down and his body slowly relaxed in Devin's arms "I'm fine. I'll be fine" Alex mumbled sitting up, his dark blue hair was a curley mess and his ever changing blue eyes were now dark with hints of yellow and green flecks by the pupil, devin sighed and sat up "it's time to take your pills, come on" he said standing up, Alex closed his eyes and let out a breath "devin-" "your taking them" devin shouted before walking back in the room, he saw Alex sat cross legged on the bed and was blankly staring at the wall "Alex?" Devin said softly, Alex didn't move "shit" devin breathed walking over "why now?" He asked sitting next to Alex who looked at him his eyes looking bored "how long are you staying for?" He asked again, Alex reached out and slowly ran his hands down Devin's leg then his eyes lifted to look at devin as he bit his lip and watched Alex's pale hand from the bottom of his eyes "don't" he said as Alex's hand reached the button on his jeans, Alex tilted his head a little and pinned devin to the bed "I said don't" he breathed as Alex kissed down his neck, Alex undone Devin's jeans and pulled them down enough to roughly grab his forming tent making devin gasp and arch his back a little as he gripped Alex's shoulders "i-i said no" he stuttered In a breathy moan "stop" devin said firmly "no" came the bored almost emotionless voice of his lover, devin took a deep breath as Alex slowly stroked his hardening member "no, you have to listen, or you can't have the light" devin said before he kicked Alex off of the bed and lay panting.

A few seconds later he heard a groan "devin, how did I get on the floor?" Alex asked as he slowly stood up and rubbed his head "you blacked out" devin said pulling up his trousers, Alex let out a breath and tears gathered in his eyes "i-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to do anything-" "Alex, shut up, it's not your fault and he didn't get to far this time" devin said standing up and hugging Alex "take your pills then you need to help me with the problem he caused" devin smirked and handed Alex his pills, Alex put them in his mouth and swallowed then pulled devin closer by his hips and placed a gentle kiss on his thin soft lips, devin smiled into the he kiss and Alex pulled back "you don't have to be gentle with me you know" he said softly "I dint want to hurt you, you know that" Alex mumbled as he slowly walked to the bed pushing devin with him as they kissed again.

I wrote this chapter because I was having a bad week at school and the bullying git a bit worse since someone found out I had a boyfriend and my mpd and anxiety has gotten worse. And it's my exams next week. So let's hope I survive that. 😢. The pic at the top is me by the way.