Slender x male oc reader.

Description.

Alex - two foot taller then slender who is 10ft, he has ash gray skin. Short white hair that is just below his ears, looks exactly like the pic just with white hair, in this his mouth is covered by a skin mask, and  completely blacked out eyes, muscular, hes a demon vampire and a king of his kind with powers, has 4 black tendrils like slender's that have a point and sharp at the end and is immune to pain.
_______________________________________

Chapter one.

"Children I want this house clean! I have a guest coming over" Slender called throughout the mansion making sure all the creatures could hear him.

He walked back to his office and sat in his chair, just then he smelt smoke and muscular arms wrap around him making him jump and turn around, "would you stop scaring me like that!" Slender huffed turning back to his desk, Alex smirked "you were expecting me" he said finishing his fag and putting it out on his own arm.

Alex turned slender around and pinned his back against the table and dug his tendrils into the table leaving holes in it, one on each side of slender's head and each side of his waist Slender gasped and looked at Alex blushing as Alex smirked.

"Hey slender!" Jeff shouted as he walked into slender's office, Alex looked up and growled at Jeff before grabbing him with his tendrils wrapping them around his neck and lifting him off the ground a few feet and tightening his grip, "Alex drop him" slender panicked sitting up as Jeff gasped for air, slender moved his finger to the middle of the back of Alex's neck making him freeze "let him go or i will use your weak spot" he said firmly.

Alex growled and slender pushed down, Alex screamed and his mouth opened showing two sharp fangs and ripped skin going from cheek to cheek, his tendrils shook but retracted to the table, Jeff ran out and slender closed and locked the door then took his finger off of Alex, Alex growled and sank his fangs into slender's neck.

"Alex that's enough" slender said, Alex pulled back a bit then kissed slender making his mouth open up.

Alex sat up and took his tendrals  away making slender whine and sit up, "you wanted my help with something" Alex said sitting on the desk and getting a fag out.