Devin x male oc

MATURE WARNING.

Devin was asleep on his desk, his head was in his arms and he was drooling slightly on his arm with a few mumbles in his sleep, Alex walked in and sighed softly "Devin" he mumbled tiredly crouching by Devin who whimpered in his sleep, Alex stood up and carefully picked Devin up and took him back to their room. Devin woke up and shot up panting with tears in his eyes, he looked around seeing he was in his room with Alex next to him with his arms around him, Devin sighed and lay back down rubbing his eyes, Alex opened his gold eyes a bit "Devin" he mumbled, Devin looked over "sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" he mumbled looking over "slightly, you have the dream again?" Alex asked sitting up a bit leaning his head in his hand "yeah, it was different this time though. you were gone, when I found you, we'll it wasn't you" Devin said rubbing his head as Alex stroked his hip "jay?" Alex asked, Devin nodded "he came after me, from what I could tell he killed me" Devin said getting up and grabbing a drink "he wouldn't, you know that Devin, I know it feels like that sometimes, but he's only killed two of my partners, and that was because they couldn't handle his weird sex stuff" Alex mumbled sitting up "I know, but it didn't seem like it was him either, it was like something was wrong, but I don't know how" Devin mumbled "fair enough. but you have nothing to worry about, you do what jay and I like in bed and can tell when we need it" Alex shrugged "yeah, which is why you both asked me out" Devin smiled a bit "yeah, maybe your just worried? or maybe your seeing something that could happen?" Alex said pulling Devin over "maybe, but if it is then I have to find a way to stop it" Devin said sitting on Alex's lap.

Devin woke up in the morning to an empty bed, he groaned and got up pulling on a black top and some grey sweatpants before walking into the kitchen to see Alex on the sofa wearing a red and black waistcoat with a black shirt and trousers with a pair of trainers on looking grumpy "Jay?" Devin mumbled, Jay looked up "morning sexy~" Jay purred pulling Devin over "one, too early, two, why do you look like you got told some annoying news?" Devin asked, Jay shook his head softly "he saw his mother today" Jay said wrapping his arms around Devin "his mother? the one that caused you?" Devin asked slightly shocked, Jay nodded "yeah, so I had to shut him out for a bit, he's having a bad breakdown" Jay shrugged sitting on the sofa and pulling Devin onto his lap "ok, are you going to let him out or wait until he's calmed down?" Devin asked running his hands through Jay's hair and pulling slightly making Jay groan "you keep doing that and you'll have a whole new problem to deal with" Jay growled softly, Devin smirked "and why not? its a good distraction for both of you, depends which one of you want's the sex though" Devin asked pulling Jay's head back and biting his neck, Jay groaned "I'm getting it this time, I haven't fucked you in a few months" Jay said softly "well you have a less active sex drive then Alex does, yours comes about once a month and takes about two days to sort out then your not horny until the next month" Devin smirked pushing Jay down on his back "well then, I have something I think you'll like" Devin said getting up and walking to the bedroom.

Devin walked out wearing a red lacy thong with a red waistcoat with black lacy gloves and thigh high strapped up black heels with a red and black collar on with his name on the tag while he was holding a small knife, Jay shivered and teleported them both to the bedroom on the bed with Devin sitting on his crotch "you like then?" Devin smirked running the knife lightly over Jay's throat making him groan "you, are moving into parts of my kinks that I don't think you want to go" he growled lowly, Devin grabbed his throat and pushed him into the bed "oh I think I do" he smirked before slowly pushing the knife into Jay's side, Jay groaned and shivered closing his eyes halfway "and here I thought Alex was lying about this" he said pulling the knife out, Jay groaned "would you just stop teasing me" Jay growled, Devin smiled and pulled Jay's waistcoat and top off "where's the fun in that? plus I know what you need right now and you need, lets see, aggressive taming" Devin whispered in Jay's ear before biting it, Jay groaned and lay his head back "as long as you give me what I want at the end" Jay smirked "you mean what you've been hinting at every time we have sex?" Devin asked sitting up and letting go of Jay's throat "you've already got me within second's of begging for it, so why not" Jay smirked, Devin rolled his eyes "fine" he said pulling off Jay's trousers and boxers leaving him completely naked.

Devin smiled and licked up Jay's cock slowly before putting the tip in his mouth and swirling his tongue around the slit "fuck~" Jay groaned before feeling the knife run up his cock making him shiver "Devin" he growled, Devin rolled his eyes and sat up before pushing Jay into him and groaning softly, Jay grabbed his hips "move now!" he growled, Devin put the knife to Jay's neck "uh ah, you know you have no control right now" Devin said lowly slowly running the knife slowly down Jay's chest until he got to his lower abdomen and pushed the knife in, Jay groaned and pushed his hips up making Devin moan "you want me to move right. so say it" Devin said lowly, Jay growled softly making Devin raise his eyebrow a bit before twisting the knife "fuck daddy!~" Jay groaned/growled "good boy" Devin smiled before starting to bounce, Devin moaned softly and pulled the knife out before bouncing harder, Jay groaned "Devin~" he breathed, Devin smirked a little and dragged the knife down Jay's chest then grabbed his throat and squeezed tight, Jay's eyes rolled back and he arched his back a bit "Devin, more~" Jay said his glowing gold eyes burning with lust with some drool running from his lips, Devin bounced harder and felt Jay twitch, he put the knife to Jay's neck making him groan before he quickly dragged the knife across his neck, Jay's eyes rolled back as he came and his claws dug into Devin's thighs before he passed out, Devin sighed softly and put the knife down before getting up and wincing softly as Jay's claws fell out of his leg "well, at least he's better now" Devin mumbled before huffing at the blood on the sheets "fuck that, I'll do it later"? Devin sighed before walking to the kitchen and grabbing some food waiting for Alex or Jay to wake up.