Eyeless Jack x male wendigo reader

Jack walked into the mansion tired but sighed as he heard the normal screaming and shouting, he closed the door and looked around not seeing anyone until Toby rolled down the stairs with Y/n, they quickly rolled away as Jeff jumped down and stabbed at where they were "the fuck?" Jack sighed as he watched Y/n and Toby laugh and run off "boys!" Slender yelled before throwing the three of them out the kitchen, Jack helped Y/n up only to be pulled into a tight hug "Y/n to tight!" Jack breathed wiggling a bit as his feet were dangling off the floor, Y/n put Jack on the floor and stepped back pushing his deer skull mask up a bit as he stood in nothing but a long thick cloth around his waist showing off his s/c and muscular frame "thanks" Jack breathed as he caught his breath, Y/n tugged on Jacks arm and pointed at the door "I'm to tired, I'll go hunting with you tomorrow" Jack said as he pat Y/n's chest and walked to the stairs, Y/n tilted his head before Toby jumped on his back "lets go s-ee Shadow, we can all g-go on a hu-nt" Toby said shaking Y/n's shoulders, Y/n smiled and pushed Toby off before running out with Toby running after.

They reached an old looking longhouse a few miles from the mansion that was covered in moss and vines with wild flowers and roses with other strange looking flowers, Y/n sniffed the air and looked at Toby "S-Shadow" Toby called as he walked over to the hidden door on the side covered in vines, he pushed it open and walked in with Y/n behind "Shad you h-here?" Toby called looking around the dark room, the candles around the room and the large firepit in the middle lit up scaring Y/n and Toby before the door slammed shut making them jump "what do you want?" Shadow mumbled as he appeared on the rafters above them his eyes glowing gold under his black blood soaked blindfold "you w-ant to come on a h-hunt, please!" Toby begged with a grin as he looked up, Shadow shook his large black raven wings and jumped down showing he was wearing leather trousers with the sides strapped up and a loose black vest showing off his grey skin and white hair with his athletic muscular body "sure, what we hunting?" he said as he picked a small feminine looking crown off the table and put it on it wrapping around the front of his head with a small red diamond in the middle as the bone that made it up looked old and the pattern had nearly faded "h-human, come o-on we're hu-ngry" Toby said as he walked to the door, Shadow clicked his fingers and the doors opened as the fires extinguished themselves "where's Jack?" Shadow asked as they walked out "h-he was to t-ired" Toby shrugged as they walked through the woods as Y/n jumped from the trees "fair enough, last one to get a human looses" Shadow said as he pushed Toby over and took off running "that's u-unfair!" Toby yelled as he chased after.

Y/n and Toby were crouched on the floor eating a human each as Shadow sat in a tree watching over the area and drinking from a bottle of vodka "you two done yet?" Shadow sighed before they all stopped as they heard a twig snap near them, Shadow jumped down and crouched on the floor looking in that direction before a small dart hit Toby in the shoulder making his eyes roll back as he fell, Y/n and Shadow growled and jumped into the trees "fetch" Shadow said before he jumped back down to Toby and pulled the dart out his shoulder, Y/n jumped into the bushes and ran off, he slid to a stop and hid in a tree looking around until he saw a small glint off a scope in a small hunting tent, he growled and jumped down behind the tent but stopped when he smelt blood, Y/n crawled around the tent and saw it was a dead hunter slumped over his gun with the lower half of his body missing, Y/n tilted his head before he heard a giggle behind him making him turn around to see a young looking female standing there covered in blood with her arms behind her back holding a large knife making Y/n growl "oh, sorry about your friend, he is the human one right?" she said her large smile not fading, Y/n stepped back before there was a loud gunshot and Y/n fell to the floor with his leg bleeding before the woman grabbed his hair and put the knife to his neck "I told you I'd find you again Y/n" she whispered in his ear before she stabbed the knife into his stomach and dragged it across, Y/n gasped and panted softly as blood leaked from his lips as the woman laughed and raised the knife to stab Y/n in the heart but she stopped and gasped before she was pulled back and dragged to the floor, Y/n pushed himself away a bit before Shadow knelt by him "stay still" he said as he drew a few glowing symbols over the wounds before another gunshot sounded and the bullet hit the tree by Y/n's head making him move quickly to avoid it "stay down, don't move, don't touch the symbols" Shadow said as he lay Y/n down and went to get up but Y/n grabbed his arm "Jack" he breathed "give me five minutes" Shadow said as he pat Y/n's arm then took off leaving him.

Shadow opened the door to the mansion and helped Y/n in as he was limping "what happened?" Slender asked as he walked over "ambush, someone from Y/n's past" Shadow said as he sat Y/n down "did you heal him is he going to be ok?" Slender asked as he checked over Y/n "he'll be fine, his healing is already working" Shadow shrugged "I am sorry they disturbed you" Slender said as he stood up "I don't mind, I'll be leaving for a meeting with the demon council tomorrow so no last minute favours" Shadow said before he turned and walked out, Y/n sighed softly and stood up before walking to Jacks room, he gently clawed at the door and waited hearing a few snores from the other side, he huffed and walked in then crept over staring at Jack for a few seconds before he took his mask off and lay in the bed pulling Jack to his chest, Jack groaned and moved his hips getting comfortable making Y/n groan softly "Y/n?..." Jack mumbled as he woke up a bit, Y/n hummed and kissed over Jacks shoulder making him shiver "you've been gone to long" Y/n said quietly his deep voice soft and scratchy "its been a week" Jack breathed as he felt Y/n's hand moving up the inside of his legs "can this wait till tomorrow I cant take your teasing right now" Jack said before he felt his boxers being pulled off "I wont tease" Y/n said as he sat between Jacks legs and pulled them around his waist "and I don't see you telling me to stop" Y/n said as he kissed over Jacks chest and untied his cloth "you promise not to tease, and be gentle" Jack said as he sat up a bit and wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulders, Y/n nodded and quickly kissed Jack as he pushed him back down and quickly pushed into him, Jack pulled away from the kiss to let out a breathy moan before Y/n started thrusting making Jack moan more and wrap his legs around Y/n's waist as Y/n kissed over his neck "faster, please" Jack breathed as he ran his hand to Y/n's hair and tugged on it, Y/n smirked and sank his sharp teeth into Jacks neck as he thrusted faster listening to Jacks moans as they got a little louder, Y/n took his teeth out and groaned as he sat up and pulled Jack closer with his legs making Jack gasp and arch his back a bit, Y/n shivered and grabbed Jacks throat as he thrusted harder and faster "Y/n~" Jack moaned as he grabbed Y/n's hand that was on his hip and twitched as he felt himself getting hotter as the pleasure was clouding his mind, Y/n let out a breath at the venerable look on Jacks face as a little drool ran from the corner of his mouth "Y/n~ Y/n~" Jack moaned as he arched his back then came on his abdomen, Y/n let go of Jacks throat and grabbed his hips as he thrusted faster and harder "Y/n" Jack moaned as he pushed his hips back, Y/n twitched and lent down panting on Jacks shoulder "Y/n please fill me up I need it~" Jack moaned as he pushed his hips back and felt Y/n twitch again as his claws dug into Jacks hips, Jack quickly turned them over so he was sitting on Y/n's lap and started bouncing as he ran his hands over his body, Y/n groaned and ran his hands to Jacks hips watching as Jack moaned and ran his hands through his hair putting on a little show for Y/n "Y/n~" Jack moaned loud as he rolled his hips, Y/n groaned and pushed his hips up as he came heavily making Jack moan and shiver "I love you" Y/n said as he sat up a bit, Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulders "I love you to, but its bedtime you'll get more tomorrow" Jack said as he lay next to Y/n who hummed and pulled Jack to his chest as he quickly passed out, Y/n ran his fingers through Jacks hair and listened to his heartbeat as he slept.