Eyeless Jack x male reader

Jack walked into the mansion and to his room in the basement, he opened the door and saw y/n asleep in his bed, Jack sighed and crossed his arms as he lent on the door-frame studying y/n for a moment, his s/c skin, his messy h/c hair, his loose black top lifted above his stomach showing off his slim body and his grey jogging bottoms covering his legs, he shook his head and walked over shaking y/n a bit "y/n, wake up" he said softly, y/n groaned and his eyes opened a bit "go to your own room, you have it for a reason" Jack sighed, y/n whined and sat up a bit "but it's nicer down here" he mumbled rubbing his eyes and looking at Jack who shook his head and pointed to the door "out" was all he said, y/n sighed and got up then walked out, Jack closed the door and took his mask off before pulling his hoodie off and laying in bed.

Hoodie saw y/n walk out of Jack's room looking sad and walk back to his room, Hoodie sighed and walked to Jack's room "Jack" he said knocking on the door "what?" came the short reply "we need to talk about y/n" Hoodie said opening the door and walking in "yeah, tell him to stay in his own room when he wants a nap" Jack huffed "you know he only does that because he likes you right?" Hoodie sighed crossing his arms, Jack looked over "he's not my type, his ADHD annoys me when he gets hyper then cant stay still for very long" Jack said looking back at the celling, Hoodie sighed and walked out, he walked up to y/n's room and knocked, y/n opened the door looking tired "hey Hoodie" he mumbled rubbing his eyes and looking up at Hoodie "hey, uh, I spoke to Jack. and your not going to get anywhere with him, he doesn't like it when you get hyper, says it's annoying to him" Hoodie said softly, y/n sighed softly and nodded "ok. thanks Hoodie" y/n mumbled before closing and locking the door, he grabbed a bag and threw some clothes in it before pulling on his navy blue hoodie and walking out, he walked to Slender's office and knocked before walking in, Slender looked over "y/n, are you ok?" he asked walking over "yeah, can I leave for a few weeks? I need to sort a few things out and it would be easier to do so from one of my safe houses" y/n asked "is this about Jack?" Slender asked putting his hand on y/n's shoulder "yeah, I just need a bit of time to myself, that's all" y/n said with a small sad smile, Slender nodded "ok, will you be staying at your old home? just encase I need to find you" Slender asked "yeah, I shouldn't be too long" y/n said before walking out.

y/n walked out the mansion and down the path towards one of the towns by the forest, after about an hour of walking he got to his hometown and walked to his house which was a burnt mansion on the hill overlooking the town, he walked up the hill and pushed the broken door open and walked in, he sighed and pulled his hood off "home sweet home" he mumbled walking up the stairs and down the broken and burnt hallway that was crumbling, he walked to a room at the end and slipped inside the small crack in the door, he saw that the room was how he left it, scorch marks everywhere, and a silhouette of his body in the corner with the scorch marks around it, see he wasn't normal, he could set his whole body on fire, it was his gift as his parents had put it, but y/n never saw it as a gift, because he couldn't control it when he got angry, y/n threw his bag on the floor and walked out the room, he walked into his parents room and looked over the room seeing the burn shadow's of them on the wall as they tried to run out of the room, y/n teared up and sat by them "hey ma, dad" he said softly as he crossed his legs.

~two weeks later~

Jack walked around the mansion trying to find y/n he had noticed that y/n hadn't been sleeping in his bed, not even secretly and he wouldn't admit it but he missed y/n, he missed him sleeping in his bed, he missed his tired voice and his messy hair and his shining e/c eyes, Jack sighed and walked to y/n's room and opened the door to see the room empty, Jack growled softly and closed the door "hey Jack, what ya doing?" Hoodie asked with his arms crossed, Jack jumped a bit "fuck, I was looking for y/n, I haven't seen him for a couple weeks and I'm worried he may have gotten hurt or something" Jack mumbled rubbing his arm and looking down "he went home for a few weeks, won't be back for at least one or two more weeks, depends how much time to himself he want's" Hoodie said walking to the stairs "wait, where is his old home?" Jack asked "the old l/n family estate on the hill, you know the big burnt mansion. that's his home" Hoodie said as he walked off, Jack nodded and walked downstairs and out making the long walk to y/n's house.

Jack got to the mansion and pushed open the door "y/n?" Jack called, y/n appeared at the top of the stairs in a pair of short jean shorts and a long grey top leaning on the banister with his legs crossed "what" he said sounding cold and annoyed, Jack looked up "there you are, why did you leave?" Jack asked walking up a few steps up the stairs but stopped as he heard y/n growl "why would you care if I went missing, you never cared before!" y/n growled his arms turning black and cracked up to his elbow and the cracks starting to burn with blue flames, "look I didn't mean to push you away. I lied about not liking you" Jack said walking up a few steps knowing y/n's emotions were fragile "stop it! stop fucking lying to me!" y/n shouted falling to his knees as the blue flames engulfed his body and he held his hands over his ears, Jack walked closer "y/n, I'm not lying, I love it when you sleep in my bed, I love your messy hair, the way you sound when you've just woken up, everything" Jack said softly trying to calm y/n down as he was in a ball crying with the flames getting brighter and hotter around him "liar" y/n shouted, Jack pulled his mask off and pulled y/n over to him and hugged him tight not caring about the flames burning his skin "Jack, let go, I'm going to hurt you!" y/n panicked sitting up "I don't care, I just want to calm you down" Jack said with a wince as he felt his lower torso burning, y/n shut his eyes and held Jack tighter, Jack watched as the flames slowly stopped burning, now only letting off some heat but not enough to hurt "see, you just needed to calm down" Jack mumbled before he fell back and passed out "Jack!" y/n gasped the flames disappearing completely.

Jack woke up a few days later on a bed in a room, he groaned and sat up noticing he wasn't wearing his hoodie or top and his torso was covered in bandages, y/n walked into the room "your up" he said walking over with some kidney's for Jack "yeah" Jack mumbled as y/n handed him the plate "will this heal?" Jack asked "uh, yeah. I can use my flames to hurt or to heal, it might take a few more days though, it seems to be working faster because your not human though" y/n said sitting on the chair by the bed, Jack nodded and pulled y/n over and sat him on his lap, y/n squeaked "Jack" he said crossing his arms, Jack smirked "what?" he asked kissing over y/n's shoulder making him shiver.