Masky x male neko reader

Masky watched as Y/n walked home from work, he had his backpack on and was drinking an energy drink as he walked, Masky walked over making Y/n look over "hey Tim" Y/n said with a smile as he slowed down to let Masky catch up "your going home late" Masky said walking next to Y/n watching his f/c ears twitch every now and then "yeah, Emma called in sick so I took her shift" Y/n shrugged as they got back to his house, Y/n opened the door and let Masky in before walking in and closing the door "so what's your excuse this time?" Y/n asked as he dropped his bag on the floor and walked to the kitchen "Toby was being annoying" Masky said taking his mask off and leaning on the kitchen counter as Y/n made dinner "uh huh, well you can go set up the sofa while I make dinner" Y/n said his tail swaying softly "sure" Masky said walking to the living room and putting some fluffy pillows and blankets on the sofa and sitting down, Y/n walked out the kitchen a bit later and handed Masky a bowl of food and a beer and sat down next to him putting his beer on the table.

Masky opened the beer and drank some before putting it on the table and eating as Y/n turned the tv on "so you staying the night again?" Y/n asked looking over "probably" Masky said shoving some food in his mouth making Y/n smile "why you want the same treatment as last time?" Y/n asked as he finished his food and put his bowl on the table, Masky blushed a bit as he put his bowl down "your in heat aren't you?" Masky asked as Y/n leaned on him "I might be" Y/n purred getting up and walking to his room "yeah, heat" Masky said getting up and following, he walked into the bedroom and pulled his coat off "you gonna make me work for the shirt?" Y/n pouted pulling his shirt off and sitting on the bed, Masky smirked and walked over "of course" he said before kissing Y/n and pushing him down, Y/n groaned softly and wrapped his legs around Masky's waist as he kissed back, Masky pulled back and pulled his shirt off before pulling Y/n's trousers off showing he was wearing a black lacy thong, Masky ran his fingers over them before quickly pulling his jeans and boxers off and grabbing the lube from the draw "what you thinking for tonight?" Y/n asked with a smirk as he chewed on his finger a bit "I'm thinking you need rough treatment" Masky smirked rubbing the lube on his shaft, Y/n purred and was roughly kissed as Masky pinned his arms above his head before shoving himself in.

Y/n moaned into the kiss and pushed his hips back making Masky groan and start thrusting into him fast and hard, Y/n moaned and bounced with each thrust as he broke the kiss and pushed his hips back, Masky groaned and attacked Y/n's neck with bites and hicky's making him moan more "Tim~ more~" Y/n groaned, Masky smirked and sat up pulling Y/n's legs over his shoulders and continued with his rough pace, Y/n turned his head to the side and held back a few moans making Masky growl and grab Y/n's throat making him gasp and twitch "Tim~" Y/n moaned twitching more and giving Tim the grabby hands, Tim rolled his eyes and pulled Y/n's hair back before kissing him, Y/n moaned and kissed back dragging his claws down Tim's back as his moans got louder and faster, Tim groaned and twitched before cumming heavily inside Y/n and pulling away from the kiss making Y/n cum with a loud moan, Tim groaned and panted on Y/n's shoulder as his body twitched a bit and he panted softy "more" Y/n said pushing his hips back making Tim groan "I can't do anymore, I'm dead" Tim panted before he was quickly put on his back and Y/n was sitting on his waist, his h/c hair was a mess and he was bouncing with a little drool at the corner of his mouth with his ears being flat against his head. Y/n woke up in the morning to see Tim in bed next to him with his arms around Y/n's waist, Y/n smiled and kissed over Tim's chest waking him "Y/n to early" Tim mumbled making Y/n smile.

Tim jolted awake and looked around before sighing, he was in Y/n's hospital room, Tim sighed and looked over to Y/n who was still asleep, he had a bandage over his right eye and a bandage around his neck and a few other places under the covers, Tim sighed and looked over as Hoodie walked in with some coffee "you doing ok?" Hoodie asked handing the coffee to Tim "I'm fine" Tim said sitting up and drinking some of the coffee "what did the doctor say?" Hoodie asked leaning on the wall "he said Y/n lost his eye and will have to stay here for a few months once he wakes up for physio and he'll have the scars for the rest of his life" Tim sighed "Tim" Y/n mumbled waking up a bit, Tim jumped up and walked over "Y/n, are you ok?" Tim asked holding his hand "where am I?" Y/n mumbled before coughing and wincing "talking may not be a good idea, your throat was hurt badly" Tim said stroking Y/n's hair, he groaned and quickly passed out again his hand going limp in Tim's hand, Tim sighed and walked back over to the chair "Slender said you can bring him to the mansion to keep an eye on him" Hoodie said pushing himself off the wall before hearing angry Russian shouting "you didn't tell him yet?" Tim sighed "no, I didn't think he would turn up "tvoy pridurok ne skazal mne, chto popal v avariyu!" ' your dumbarse didn't tell me he got into an accdent!' Shadow shouted walking into the room "YA znayu, kak ty sebya chuvstvuyesh' v bol'nitsakh, ty nichego ne mozhesh' sdelat', Shedou" 'I know how you are in hospitals, there's nothing you can do Shadow' Hoodie sighed standing in-front off the tall grey skinned demon "chert voz'mi, ya mogu!" 'the hell I can' Shadow growled going to step forward but hoodie put his hand on Shadow's chest "ne smey, eto vybor Tima" 'don't you dare! that's Tim's choice' Hoodie growled "Tim. decision, you want me to fix?" Shadow said with a heavy Russian accent "you can help him?" Tim asked looking at Y/n "sort of, I can fix this, but he will be like me. not human anymore" Shadow said as Hoodie looked over, Tim bit his lip and stood up "Hoodie translate, what will happen?" Tim asked looking over at Shadow.