Laughing Jack x dragon male reader

Jack was walking around his carnival greeting some of the strange creatures that were walking around, Jack sighed softly as he sat down on a wall just outside the carnival and pulled a small f/c feather from his pocket looking over it before Sally ran over with a bright smile as Slender walked behind her, she tackled Jack in a hug nearly knocking him over "L.J!" she shouted as Jack smiled and hugged her "I'm glad you could make it, where are the others?" Jack asked as Slender reached them "they're around, some had other plans" Slender said making Jack nod before they heard a loud pained roar from the sky's as a portal opened above the main tent before two large feathered dragons fell through and into the tent, Jack stood up and Slender quickly teleported the three of them over "is it Hel? is he back?" Sally asked as Jack ran in and Sally followed Slender in to see the two large feathered dragons laying on the floor with blood on them, one was black with black shimmering golden feathers and a long tail with a spinning blood halo over its horns with its golden eyes open half way and the other f/c with s/f/c (second feather colour) glowing tips with its eyes closed "Hel" Sally said as she gently pet the black ones head "Y/n" Jack breathed as he put his hand on the other ones head, it made a small grumbling sound as its glowing e/c eyes opened halfway "what happened?" Slender asked as he knelt by Hel to check his wounds seeing large bite marks before there was another loud roar making all of them look up to the sky to see a large scaley dragon circling above the tent, Hel huffed and shakily stood up before he shook his feathers and quickly took off "clear the carnival" Slender said as Y/n tried to stand but his legs gave out and he fell back to the floor before he shifted back to his human form still keeping his horns and f/c wings, Jack pulled him over and checked over him seeing he had a bite in his left leg and one in his side with large scratches across his chest "Jack" Y/n breathed as he sat up a bit before there were a few other loud roars and two other scaled dragons flew over to Hel and the other dragon before the sky lit up gold, blue and green before Y/n fell back passing out.

Y/n woke up and quickly sat up looking around to see he was in a bed with bandages wrapped around him, he groaned and rubbed his neck before Jack and Hel walked in talking "Y/n, how do you feel love?" Jack asked as he walked over "I hurt" Y/n mumbled as Hel walked over and checked his bandages "nearly healed" he said quietly as he used his black claws to draw a few symbols just above and below the bandages "you'll be fine, make sure you eat" Hel said as he stood up then walked out "still not the best with conversations I see" Jack sighed as he crawled into the bed and sat next to Y/n "when is he ever" Y/n said with a small smile as Jack wrapped his long arms around him and pulled him into a hug "I missed you, its been to long" he said softly "I know, we were supposed to be back sooner" Y/n sighed softly before Jack pulled him into a kiss that he happily returned "please don't go for that long again, I was so lonely" Jack purred as he kissed over Y/n's shoulder making his wings shudder softly "Jack" he breathed feeling Jack smile against his skin "I want some attention love" Jack said as he quickly pinned Y/n to the bed "just be gentle" Y/n said softly as he pulled Jack into another kiss and felt his clawed hands gently ran down Y/n's side to his hips making him shiver before Jack quickly pushed his long tongue into Y/n's mouth dominating it as Y/n let out a small moan and wrapped his legs around Jacks waist pulling him closer "Jack" Y/n breathed as Jack pulled back with a smirk and sat up before he pulled Y/n's shorts off seeing he was already hard with a little pre-cum leaking down his shaft as a dark blush covered his cheeks "now that's a sight" Jack growled lowly as he stood up and pulled his clothes off before he grabbed a bottle of lube from under the bed then crawled back over Y/n "I still want a little fun first" he said as he rubbed the lube on his fingers then circled them around Y/n's hole watching as he shivered and his wings twitched softly, Jack slowly pushed his finger in making Y/n let out a breath as his blush darkened a little before Jack added another finger and slowly started thrusting them making Y/n let out a quiet moan "your so tight my love" Jack purred as he thrusted his fingers a little faster watching as Y/n brought his right leg up a bit and gripped the pillow pushing his hips back "Jack~" Y/n moaned softly "what love?" Jack asked with a smirk as he circled his fingers around Y/n's prostate watching as he moaned and bit his lip "I need you~" Y/n said with a small pout before Jack rubbed his prostate making Y/n gasp and grab Jacks arm as he let out a loud moan his eyes rolling back and his body starting to shake a little, Jack groaned softly with a lustful needy look in his blue eyes before he pulled his fingers out making Y/n drop back on the bed panting softly.

Jack rubbed the lube on himself then lined himself up rubbing his tip at Y/n's hole making him shiver "Jack-" Y/n was cut off as Jack quickly shoved himself all the way in making Y/n gasp and arch his back as he dragged his nails down Jacks arms making him groan as he rested his head on Y/n's shoulder, Y/n took a few deep breaths then pushed his hips back and moaned making Jack groan softly as he took that as his sign to move, he slowly thrusted and let out a breath as Y/n moaned softly "Jack more~" Y/n said as he pushed his hips back making Jack smirk before he pulled out to the tip and slammed back in hitting Y/n's prostate and letting out a groan as Y/n arched his back and let out a loud pleasure filled moan "you like that baby?~" Jack purred as he did it again "Jack~" Y/n moaned loud making Jack smirk as he continued to slam into Y/n making him moan loud as he shook softly and twitched "fuck~" Jack groaned as he sat up and grabbed Y/n's legs pulling him back with each thrust making Y/n moan louder as he felt Jack twitch before he lent back over Y/n and sped up his thrusts making Y/n's body bounce as he gripped the pillow and moaned loud his moans getting a little higher pitched and closer together as he twitched again "you like that baby boy~" Jack purred as he thrusted a little harder watching Y/n turn his head to the side a little drool leaking from his lips his moans turning Jack on more making him thrust faster as Y/n twitched "cum for me baby boy~ show me how much you enjoy me being inside you~" Jack groaned as he twitched again, Y/n arched his back and let out a loud moan as he came shooting his seed over himself sending Jack over the edge as he slammed in and came heavily making Y/n arch his back his eyes rolling back as his wings shook before he fell back against the bed panting heavily, Jack smiled and sat up brushing his black hair from his face "you ok?" Jack asked watching as Y/n quickly nodded making Jack smile "you want more?" Jack asked as he kissed over Y/n's chest and felt him nod "turn over" Jack said as he sat back up and slapped Y/n's arse making him moan as he turned over lifting his arse in the air and shaking it softly making Jack growl lowly before he shoved himself back in and started thrusting fast and hard not giving Y/n time to think as he let out loud moans and grabbed the pillow burying his face in it muffling his loud moans.