Toby x male neko reader

Toby walked into the mansion carrying y/n who was whining and looking pale, Devin looked over and stood up "Toby, infirmary, Alex, bedroom" he said following Toby and y/n to the infirmary. Toby lay y/n on the table showing a large slash across his chest, Devin stitched him up and gave him some painkillers "he should be fine, just make sure he rests" Devin said as Toby pet y/n's fluffy f/c cat ears making him purr softly in his sleep, Toby picked him up and carried him to their room.

Y/n woke up a bit later to shouting from downstairs, he rubbed his ears and got up stretching "Toby?" he mumbled looking around but not seeing his brunette partner in the room, he walked out and to the top of the stairs to see nearly everyone trying to keep Jeff and Alex apart "you useless piece of shit!" Alex growled his claws coming out "I'm the useless one, you cant even control your hunger!" Jeff growled back getting his knife out, Alex roared and pinned Jeff to the wall with his claws in Jeff's lower abdomen, Jeff coughed up some blood "your just a fucking animal" Jeff spat, Alex went to dig his claws into Jeff's neck but was stopped as Devin pushed a needle into his neck, Alex dropped Jeff and stumbled back "Devin!" Alex growled before Jeff stabbed him in the chest, Alex fell to the floor dead "Slender you really need to get him under control, this is getting out of hand" Masky sighed rubbing his shoulder that was probably dislocated, y/n walked down the stairs "what happened?" he asked tilting his ears cutely, everyone looked over "he's fucking insane, lost what little he had left" Jeff mumbled leaning on the wall bleeding "it may be more then just him loosing what little sanity he had left" Slender said as if deep in thought, Toby walked up to y/n "its nothing for you to worry about kitty, you need to rest, they'll figure it out eventually" Toby said kissing y/n's ear making him shiver "but I want to help" y/n whined looking over at Alex's lifeless body bleeding on the floor "y/n" Toby sighed rubbing his head "I'm helping, Slender call Zalgo, Devin fix him up but keep him under" y/n said walking over.

y/n sat by Alex with Toby next to him pacing "y/n your supposed to be resting" Toby finally spoke up, y/n looked over "Toby, Alex is like my brother, and something's wrong with him so I'm going to help" y/n said softly, Toby sighed "I know, but I don't want you to get hurt" he said "he wouldn't hurt me, you know that" y/n said trying to reassure Toby, he sighed and nodded "ok, but there may be a chance that he cant be helped" Toby said wrapping his arms around y/n making him smile, Zalgo and Slender walked in a few minutes later "so he's been randomly attacking the others, angers easily and any scent of blood sends him on a rampage?" Zalgo said as they stopped at the tables obviously continuing an earlier conversation with Slender, "we don't know what's wrong or how to fix it" Slender said, Zalgo sighed "theirs a few things it could be" he mumbled "what do you mean 'a few things'?" y/n asked looking over "well, it could be he's not eating enough, it could be his type of heat, or he could be infected with something. has he been disorientated, doesn't know what's going on or where he is?" Zalgo asked "he hasn't been himself for a few weeks, but that's all any of us know" y/n said looking down at Alex "has he killed or actively tried to kill anyone?" Zalgo asked "only Jeff, and that was today hence why he's here" Slender said rubbing his chin "y/n, you know him best, did he come to you when this started happening?" Zalgo asked, y/n thought for a second.

FLASHBACK

Y/n saw Alex walk into the mansion rubbing his head and looking confused "Alex, what's wrong?" y/n asked walking over "I-I don't know, I thought, maybe, no" Alex mumbled rubbing his head and looking like he was going to have a mental break "what do you mean?" y/n asked tilting his head, Alex's eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor as if someone had flipped a switch turning him off "Toby!" y/n shouted waking a few of the others including Slender who came to the room "what happened child?" he asked kneeling by Alex "he came in confused and looked like he was about to snap before he just fell to the floor" y/n said panicking, Slender nodded "hopefully this is just a passing illness" Slender said picking Alex up.