male oc x male reader pt2

Y/n walked into the mansion with Slender carrying Shadow as Masky, Hoodie and Toby followed behind, Slender and Y/n walked upstirs and Slender lay Shadow on the bed "I suppose you have some explaining to do for the others, what does he eat I'll go get him some food" Slender said as he walked to the door "blood" Y/n said as he sat cross-legged on the bed, Slender nodded and walked out just as Toby, Masky and Hoodie walked in "so, he's your husband?" Hoodie said as he lent on the wall, Y/n sighed and looked over "yes" Y/n said pulling his box over "so you w-weren't just some st-strange guy Slender brought back four y-years ago?" Toby asked "not entirely. Slender is an old friend" Y/n mumbled as he rolled a joint "when did he go missing?" Masky asked "ten years ago" Y/n sighed as he lit the joint "you've been looking all that time?" Hoodie sighed, Y/n nodded and looked over "what is he? and why didn't you tell us?" Masky asked "I didn't think I'd find him, I've searched everywhere for him and every time he wasn't there, I gave up a while ago, but there was no harm in still looking. as for what he is and what he can do, not even I know fully" Y/n said as he sat back "well I guess that answers most of our questions, but what are you going to do now?" Hoodie asked "y-yeah, are you gonna l-leave us?" Toby asked pulling his mask off "not for a while, he needs to rest and heal and get used to everything again, might have a few more issues to add to the collection that need sorting out, but after that I don't know" Y/n sighed, the boys nodded "we'll leave you to deal with him then, but your still coming out this weekend" Hoodie said as he walked out with Masky behind him as Toby was crouched by Shadow "he n-needs a bath" Toby said looking up at Y/n who smiled a bit "your welcome to try but he doesn't like baths" Y/n said.

Shadow woke up the next evening, he groaned and opened his eyes a bit and looked over at Y/n who was still asleep, he reached over and brushed some of Y/n's h/c hair from his face waking him, Y/n groaned and opened his eyes a bit to see Shadows gold eyes with black where the white would be glowing faintly and looking at him, Y/n smiled and ran his fingers through Shadows dirtied white hair "you need to shower" Y/n mumbled as he sat up and grabbed a bottle and his box from the table, he handed the bottle to Shadow and started to roll two joints, Shadow groaned as he sat up a bit and drank from the bottle quickly draining it "go shower while I roll" Y/n mumbled as he handed Shadow another bottle, Shadow growled softly and drank from the other bottle "don't you growl at me, go shower" Y/n said as he finished rolling one of the joints, Shadow huffed and got up walking to the bathroom and closing the door, Y/n sighed softly and pulled a small bag out of the box.

Shadow walked out a bit later to see Y/n already smoking a joint and his pupils were wide, Shadow sighed and walked over "tebe luchshe ostavit' moyu odezhdu" 'you better still have my clothes' Shadow said his voice deep and slightly scratchy "bottom draw" Y/n said pointing to the draws as he took a drag of his joint, Shadow walked over and opened the draw and pulled out some underwear and combat trousers, he pulled the towel off and pulled them on before he pulled out a sleeveless black hoodie with white strings and a scythe printed on the back and pulled it on with the hood up then walked over to the bed picking up the second joint "you need to go eat" Y/n said looking over as Shadow sat down and lit the joint "mne nel'zya provodit' s toboy vremya?" 'am I not allowed to spend time with you?' Shadow mumbled pulling Y/n over, Y/n smiled and gently pulled Shadows broken mask off "of course you are" Y/n said pulling Shadows hood down then moving so he was sitting on his waist, Shadow took a long drag of his joint and put it in the ashtray by the bed as Y/n finished his "unfortunately we cant do what I want to do right now" Y/n said as Shadow kissed up his neck "pochemu net?" 'why not?' Shadow mumbled as he ran his hands up Y/n's top making him shiver and bite his lip "because there are others in the house, and its not soundproofed" Y/n breathed as he was put on his back "kogda eto menya ran'she ostanavlivalo?" 'when has that ever stopped me before?' Shadow said his voice getting a little deeper, Y/n shivered and tugged on Shadows hoodie as he looked at his lips then his eyes.

Shadow smiled and kissed Y/n running his clawed fingers over his hips and pulling his jeans down a bit, Y/n moaned and ran his hand to the back of Shadows hair gently tugging on it making Shadow growl, he pulled back and pulled his hoodie off as Y/n quickly pulled his top off and then his jeans "otchayannyy mnogo" 'desperate much' Shadow chuckled as he puled his trousers off and crawled back over Y/n "yeah, so shut up and fuck me" Y/n breathed pulling Shadow into another kiss and ran his hands over his chest, Shadow growled softly and broke the kiss to pull Y/n's boxers off then his own as Y/n grabbed a bottle of lube from the draw by the bed, Shadow smirked and sat back on his knees as Y/n sat up a bit "your not going in dry" he said handing the bottle to Shadow who rolled his eyes and rubbed it onto himself before he put the bottle down "ty ne rastyanulsya?" 'your not stretched out?' Shadow mumbled as he crawled back over Y/n "no" Y/n breathed as he wrapped his legs around Shadows waist, Shadow growled softly and sank his fangs into Y/n's neck as he shoved himself in, Y/n arched his back and dragged his nails down Shadows back as he moaned, Shadow took his fangs out and groaned as he rested his head on Y/n's shoulder "baby, I need rough" Y/n breathed pushing his hips back and moaning a little, Shadow growled in his ear and sat up holding Y/n's legs open and started thrusting hard, Y/n moaned loud and gripped the pillow as Shadow pulled his hips back making him moan louder as the bed shook, Shadow smirked and grabbed Y/n's throat making him moan and hold onto his hand as Shadow thrusted a bit faster "Shadow~" Y/n moaned pulling on Shadows arm as he twitched, Shadow smiled and rolled his eyes before he moved his hand away and kissed Y/n as he started to stroke himself, Y/n grabbed the back of Shadows hair tight and broke the kiss to moan "Shadow~ Shadow~" Y/n moaned as he came and tightened around Shadow, he groaned and twitched before he started thrusting faster as he twitched again "Shadow~ s-sensitive~ uhh~" Y/n moaned as he dug his nails into Shadows back and his legs shook, Shadow growled and slammed himself all the way in as he came with a loud moan from Y/n, Shadow groaned and rested his head on Y/n's shoulder as Y/n panted "slishkom?" 'too much?' Shadow groaned as he sat up a bit, Y/n groaned and opened his eyes a bit as his head was tilted to the side and he was panting with a little drool running from his lip, Shadow groaned and kissed up Y/n's neck as he felt himself get hard again "Shadow" Y/n breathed as he started thrusting again "nuzhno bol'she" 'need more' Shadow groaned as Y/n ran his fingers through his hair and moaned.

"ok, everyone out" Slender said pushing everyone to the door "why?" Jack growled as he was being pushed before they all heard a loud moan and a few thuds "that is why" Slender said turning around to see everyone already scattering off into the woods, he sighed and closed the door before walking off.