Ben x feral male reader

Ben groaned and sat up rubbing his head and looked around seeing he and Jeff were laying under a tree with empty bottles of whiskey and rum around them with a few crushed beer cans, he kicked Jeff making him groan and quickly sit up looking around "how did we get out here?" he mumbled as he brushed his black hair from his face "no idea, I think we were at one of Hel's parties" Ben mumbled as he got up "wait, where's Y/n?" Ben said as he looked around "I don't know, probably went back to his cave or something" Jeff said as he got up and stretched "yeah, I'll go check on him" Ben said as he started walking off "sure maybe this time he'll eat you" Jeff scoffed as he walked off, Ben shook his head and kept walking soon reaching a cave just under a cliff with a few human and animal bones scattered outside "Y/n you here?" Ben called as he walked in and looked around before he felt arms wrap around his waist and he was pulled to a semi muscular chest making him blush as he heard a low purring, Ben turned around and looked up at Y/n to see his long h/c hair had a few leaves and sticks in it and a little blood on his bare s/c chest "why here?" Y/n asked with his head tilted a bit "I wanted to make sure you're ok, you weren't with us when we woke up" Ben said as he moved back a bit and rubbed his arm "I fine, got tired" Y/n said as he grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him deeper into the cave "uh I should get back soon" Ben said as his blush darkened a little "later, want you" Y/n said as he quickly pinned Ben to the wall making him gasp "what do you mean?-" Ben started but was cut off as Y/n kissed him "Y/n" Ben breathed as Y/n pulled back his blush darker as the tips of his pointed ears were turning red "want you, now" Y/n said with a smile as he ran his hands to Bens hips "why me?" Ben breathed biting his lip to stop a moan as Y/n kissed and nipped at his neck "you cute, want keep" Y/n said as he lifted Ben off the floor making him wrap his legs around Y/n's waist "you mean date me?" Ben asked as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulders, Y/n nodded "big bird said this work" Y/n said with a smile making Ben giggle "you just had to ask" he said as he pulled Y/n into a kiss making him purr.

Y/n lay Ben on the large bed like rock on his front and crawled over him "do you know what your doing?" Ben asked as he looked back to see Y/n shake his head "why don't I take over" Ben said with a small smirk as he sat up "lay down" he said as he pulled his top off then dropped it on the floor watching Y/n lay down "just don't bite to hard" Ben said as he pulled his legging like trousers off then pulled Y/n's shorts off "only a semi?" Ben pouted as he slowly stroked Y/n making him groan softly before Ben lowered his head and put the tip in his mouth softly sucking on it making Y/n groan and shiver, Ben smiled then quickly put the rest in his mouth all the way to the base feeling Y/n hit the back of his throat as Y/n grabbed his hair and tensed softly as he quickly came slightly shocking Ben as he pulled off and coughed a little "sorry" Y/n mumbled but Ben smiled and crawled over him "its fine, you've never done this before" he said as he rubbed Y/n at his hole watching him shiver as he gently dug his nails into Bens thighs, Ben pushed the tip in and let out a breath before he slid all the way down and let out a moan as his eyes rolled back a bit his freckled cheeks turning a light pink as Y/n let out a groan and lifted his hips "small" Y/n breathed making ben smile as he leaned back a bit and pressed on the bottom of his stomach a little feeling Y/n before he started bouncing "fuck~" ben moaned as he put his hands on Y/n's chest and bounced a little harder as he moaned "Benni" Y/n groaned lifting his hips as Ben came down making him gasp and moan loud a little drool spilling from the corner of his lips "Y/n~" Ben moaned as he rolled his hips making Y/n groan as he lifted his hips again feeling Ben bounce and roll his hips faster as he was getting close his red eyes clouded in pleasure making Y/n twitch and groan "Y/n~ please cum in my tiny arse I need it~" Ben moaned as he reached down to stroke himself feeling Y/n twitch again "Y/n~ Y/n~" Ben moaned as he slammed down and came his eyes rolling back as Y/n groaned then came in him pushing his hips down more, Ben shivered and fell against Y/n's chest panting with his cheeks and the tips of his pointy ears a light pink "more?" Y/n asked as he tilted his head and pushed Ben's hips back making him moan softly "your taking over" Ben breathed.

Y/n put him on his knees then quickly pushed in again making Ben moan as he lay his head on his arms "still small" Y/n groaned as he started thrusting making Ben moan loud as he pushed his hips back with each thrust, he went to say something but Y/n hit his prostate making him let out a loud pleasure filled throaty moan, Y/n groaned and bit his lip as he sped up his thrusts hitting his prostate every time making Ben's moans louder as he softly clawed at the rock "Y/n~" Ben moaned loud before Y/n's thrusts got a little faster and he started pulling Ben's hips back with each thrust, Ben's legs started shaking as he twitched "Y/n~ little more please~" Ben begged as he pushed his hips back and reached down stroking himself, Y/n shivered and slammed into Ben hitting his prostate making him moan loud as he came, Y/n groaned and kept slamming into him and hitting his prostate as he twitched "Y/n~ Y/n~ sensitive~" Ben moaned loud before Y/n slammed in and came as he deep as he could making Ben's eyes roll back before his legs gave out and he fell panting heavily, Y/n shook some of the sweat from his hair before he lay down and pulled Ben over "my small elf" he said as he kissed Ben's head making him smile brightly "yes, my feral prince" Ben said as he pulled the bear skin blanket over them then cuddled up to Y/n "Hel put something in your drink didn't he?" Ben asked as he drew small patterns on Y/n's chest then felt him nod "taste like cherry" Y/n said with a small yawn, Ben kissed Y/n's chest and closed his eyes falling asleep with a small sweet smile as Y/n fell asleep after.