ticci toby x neko male reader

Toby walked into the mansion dragging a hissing and very pissed off y/n into the mansion "What the fuck Toby" brian sighed looking up from snuggling with eyeless jack, "nothing, he just got called a freak and then cute and then some weird girl tried to get in his pants and I stopped him from killing her so now he's pissed off" Toby huffed before he threw y/n over his shoulder "so now it's gonna get loud?" Jack sighed, toby smirked "oh Yeah" he said carrying y/n up stairs.

Imma skip the rest of that, but you get the idea, unless you are an innocent soul, if so god bless you and what the fuck are you doing here reading smut.

Y/n lay on Toby's chest "mine, and don't forget it" toby growled hugging y/n closer "yandere, but I love you too" y/n mumbled making toby smile.

Two moths later

Y/n lay in bed shivering and crying, toby was gone, and he wasn't coming back "I should have been there, he didn't-didn't have to-" y/n whispered his h/c cat ears flat against his head and his tale by his side. Brian knocked softly on the door and entered, "hey y/n, how are you?" He asked, y/n didnt reply, he just lay under the sheets with Toby's hoodie trying to be as close to him as possible "y/n it's going to be ok, he may be dead but-" "don't say that word, he- he's comming back, he has to" y/n mumbled curling up and crying more, Brian sighed "will you come down and eat at least, jack got some organs and meat for you" brian said softly "I'm not hungry, just leave me alone" y/n whispered, Brian sighed but stood up just as Jeff burst through the door "hey kitty I'm tired of this now, it's been two fucking months you need to eat" Jeff growled grabbing y/n's foot and dragging him out of the room, y/n hissed and dug his claws into the wooden floors stopping Jeff from going any further then the top of the staircase, y/n lifted his claws and dug them into Jeff's leg and dragged them down his leg, Jeff yelped in pain and let go of y/n who got up as fast as his skinny body could and ran to his room, Brian was at the door and stepped out of the way just in time to have the door hit the back of his feet as y/n slammed it shut.
Brian sighed "bad choice jeff" he sighed walking down the stairs.