ticci toby x neko male reader part 3

Toby prov (the unexpectedness, I just made up a word 😃, I'm so proud of myself lmfao)

'Y/n, my little killer kitty has been- no, he wouldn't, I refuse to believe it' I thought as I paced the infirmary waiting for y/n to wake up, he looked so peaceful, but he has slashed up his skin and starved himself, all because I fucked up "I'm sorry y/n" I whispered as I sat in the chair next to him, I saw him twitch in his sleep and dig his cat claws into the sheets as he was having a nightmare, I practically jumped up and quickly lay on the bed next to him careful not to wake him up, I saw him relax and nuzle into my chest as he held onto my hoodie as if I would leave.

Y/n woke up several hours later, he sniffed my clothes a little then held on to me tighter "am i dreaming?" He mumbled not opening his eyes, that's when I heard how bad his voice was and realised how much pain he was in "no, your not dreaming y/n" I said softly as I hugged him closer, I felt him nuzle into my chest and started to sob softly, "hey its OK y/n, I'm here now" I said pulling him closer and playing with his hair.
He calmed down and sniffed a little, "I smell blood, and fresh, flesh" he mumbled drooling a little, I chuckled and sat up "I'll get you some food" I said sitting up and walking to the door.

3 person prov

Y/n watched as toby walked out of the doors, 'wait did he see my arms? Oh no, what if he did, he won't like me anymore if I'm covered in ugly scars' tears slipped from his eyes as the thought came to his mind, y/n hid under the covers and cried.
Toby came back and heard y/n crying "y/n what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked walking closer and putting the plate with the blood dripping flesh on the table and sat next to y/n, "have you seen?" He sobbed, toby sighed "yeah I've seen" he sighed, y/n whimpered "you don't like them, their ugly, you wouldn't want to go out with me, I'm ugly and broken" y/n cried curling up more, Toby's eyes widened then he growled "That's not true, I don't care about how ugly the scars are, I fucking love you and no matter what you think I always will" he said pulling the covers off of y/n. He gasped and tried to hide from toby but he pinned y/n down and smashed their lips together, y/n melted into the kiss but whined when toby pulled back, "toby-" "no, no more, eat, then we can cuddle" he said stubbornly, y/n closed his eyes then nodded, he suddenly jolted and his hands flew straight to his throat, Toby's eyes widened and he jumped back, "y/n, what's happening?" Toby asked as y/n arched his back and thrashed his legs around, ej ran in "shit, his other personallity is trying to take over, y/n stay with us, don't let him out, OK you can control him, just keep struggling" Ej said firmly as he grabbed a bottle of pills, the same ones as Brian (hoodie).
"What?" Toby whispered "he developed another personallity, it's a defence mechanism, and when he fights to stay in control this happens, sometimes he just passes out and his other personallity takes over or he struggles for control, like now, and it's extremely painful when he struggles" jack said as y/n's eyes rolled back, toby stood in shock and watched, y/n's e/c eyes suddenly snapped open, he stood up and growled at toby "What took you so fucking long?" He growled, or more like demanded, toby stepped back "I was hurt" he mumbled looking away, y/n walked over and forced toby to look down at him "you don't feel pain, that's a pathetic excuse, we are better off without you, you shouldn't have come back" he growled making toby step back with tears in his honey brown eyes, "oi, stop torturing him, go out and kill crimson" (your killer name is crimson curse, much like hoodie and his real name is brian hoodie is just another personallity) jack said firmly, crimson growled and threw a scalpel at jack, he ducked and it hit the wall, then y/n stormed out.

"You OK toby?" Jack asked, "yeah, so his other personallity is very, agressive" Toby said wiping his tears away, jack sighed and nodded "yeah he can be, but you have to remember it's not y/n, crimson can also talk through y/n when y/n is in control, and he is obviously protecting y/n" jack said softly as he and toby walked out of the infirmary, "does he remember? When he takes control back?" Toby asked as they sat on the sofa "no, he doesn't, you just need to get crimson to trust you, but it may take a while" jack said as Brian sat next to him, toby nodded and yawned, "get some sleep toby, y/n will come back soon" brian said, "I'll wait for him, we have stuff to talk about" he mumbled standing up "in the mean time, I'm hungry" Toby said standing up and twitching causing his neck to crack.