devin x seme male abused reader

"Y/n, not so rough" devin breathed as y/n thrusted into him, y/n slowed down and sucked on Devin's neck "y/n" devin moaned as his body was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Devin lay on his back in his bed panting lightly, he had a white shirt on and his black boxers, y/n had his head on Devin's stomach and his muscular arms around Devin's waist, he was wearing a black top and gray jogging bottoms, devin was stroking y/n's soft messy h/c hair as he fell asleep.

Devin woke up and y/n wasn't in the bed, he got up and walked into the kitchen rubbing his crimson eyes and saw y/n sitting in the kitchen eating a cold slice of pizza "your usually gone by now, did you sleep too long?" Devin asked as he sat on y/n's lap, y/n shook his head and finished his food, devin grabbed his face and forced him to look up at him "What happened? Did they hit you again?" He asked panicking, y/n sighed and hesitated before he shook his head, devin was not convinced "y/n-" y/n cut him off by violently shaking his head and sitting devin on the counter, he put his plate in the sink then put some food in his bag and kissed Devin's cheek before he left, devin sighed then stood up and walked to his room.