Eyeless Jack x male reader

Eyeless Jack sat in his normal tree outside y/n's house, he had been sitting out here most nights watching y/n, mainly sleeping but sometimes he would watch movies and get changed like now, Jack lay flat against the tree as y/n walked in, he pulled his shirt off showing off his muscular but athletic stature, Jack watched as y/n pulled on some more comfortable trousers before he lay in bed, Jack sat up a bit before jumping as Alex landed in the tree behind him "hey blue" he groaned as he sat up rubbing his head nearly falling, "what the? how?" Jack asked tilting his head and looking at Alex "Slender threw me" Alex shrugged "so whose the cutie?" he asked jumping over to the window and sticking to the wall "not a snack, especially not for you" Jack sighed "go talk to him then" Alex sighed before he heard a high pitched whistle that Jack could barely hear "go talk to him and don't be creepy" Alex said before he jumped down and ran off, Jack shook his head and crawled over to the window, he quietly opened it and crept in, he looked around a bit before feeling a knife around his neck, Jack froze "and who might you be?" y/n asked running the knife over Jack's throat lightly making him shiver "Jack" Jack mumbled "ah, so the one who keeps watching me at night?" y/n asked moving the knife away, Jack turned around "how-" he started "Alex, he drops by a lot, he was a friend of my older brothers before he died" y/n said laying on the bed "that arsehole" Jack growled "yeah, Alex said you had a crush or something" y/n said putting his knife back under his pillow, Jack walked over and sat on y/n's lap "so I guess he told you near enough everything?" Jack asked, y/n shrugged and ran his hands over Jack's hips.

Jack woke up in the morning naked and against y/n's chest, he sat up and grabbed his mask pulling it on, y/n woke up a bit watching as Jack got dressed "leaving already?" y/n said sitting up a bit "yeah, I didn't get to eat last night" Jack said as his stomach started to growl "there's some stuff in the fridge, Jake used to keep food in there for Alex so there should be something in there for you to eat" y/n said getting up and pulling on some trousers, Jack walked downstairs and to the fridge, he opened it and saw a few blood bags and some containers of other human organs, he grabbed a container marked kidneys and opened it "found what you want?" y/n asked leaning on the door frame, Jack looked over "yeah" he said putting the container in the microwave and heating them up "good. I have to go to work in an hour, your welcome to stay if you want but I wont be back till around ten tonight" y/n said as he watched Jack eat the kidneys "sure, I'll just need to go out and get some more food, what do you do for work again?" Jack asked, y/n smirked and grabbed a large case that was under the table "I'll see you later" y/n said before he walked out, Jack sighed and walked upstairs.

y/n stumbled in at about eleven, he dropped the case causing it to open showing a disassembled sniper with a pistol next to it, y/n fell to the floor after a few more steps bleeding, Jack walked downstairs then ran over "y/n" he breathed turning y/n over showing bullet holes starting at his waist and up to his chest, Jack looked over and saw the case "shit" he breathed before calling Devin. Devin appeared in the room with Alex next to him a little while later, Alex crouched by y/n listening to his heart beat that was getting weaker "Alex" y/n coughed out blood leaking from his lips, Alex bit his lip his gold eyes scanning over the wounds "Alex he's not going to survive this" Devin whispered in Alex's ear "get Jack out" Alex said turning to y/n who was barely conscious, Devin led Jack upstairs "what's he doing?" Jack asked looking back, Devin just shook his head "helping, if y/n wants it" Devin said closing the door.

"y/n, your not going to survive this, I couldn't save your brother. but let me help you" Alex said softly as y/n started to breathe fast and shallow "A-Alex" y/n stuttered out "I will help you through it, please" Alex said leaning to y/n's neck as his breathing got faster "fine" y/n said, Alex quickly sank his fangs into y/n's neck, his eyes widened before slowly closing and his heart stopped, Alex pulled back and quickly took the bullets out before Jack ran in "you didn't" he said sounding panicked, Alex looked over before he picked y/n up "where are you taking him?" Jack asked grabbing Alex's arm "if this works he'll be back in a couple of weeks" Alex said before he disappeared with y/n. 

y/n woke up a few days later on a sofa, he groaned softly and looked around seeing he was in a cabin of some kind, Alex threw a blood bag at him as he walked over "eat" he said sitting on the chair across from y/n, y/n sank his new fangs into the bag and drained it, "get dressed your training starts at nightfall, any questions?" Alex asked throwing some clothes at y/n "yeah, cans and cant's" y/n said getting dressed "for now the sun is a cant, but once you get stronger its more of a caution. the only things that can kill you for good is holy water, but its only lethal if you drink it, it gets on your skin then the only way it will heal is a blood bath, literally" Alex said grabbing another blood bag from the fridge and throwing it at y/n "once you know enough you can go home, till then your staying here" Alex said watching y/n.