Masky x cannibal male reader

Y/n was taking his normal walk through the woods, he had just finished killing an annoying group of teens and was on his way back home when he heard shouting close by, he sighed and walked over and lent on a tree playing with his knife as he waited for Masky to finish having a go at Toby, Masky looked over and sighed "go home now!" he growled pushing Toby towards the mansion as he had tears in his brown eyes before he ran off and Masky walked over to Y/n "how long have you been there?" he asked "long enough" Y/n said as he put his knife away and pulled himself off the tree, Masky sighed "come on" he said as he started walking back with Y/n following "what happened this time?" Y/n asked as they walked in "nothing" Masky mumbled rubbing his arm before he went to walk away but Y/n grabbed his ear and pulled him upstairs to his room, he let go of Masky's ear and pushed him on the bed "tell" Y/n said as he walked over to the draws and pulled some clothes out "nothing" Masky sighed as he took his mask off and put it down "do I have to force it out of you?" Y/n asked as he looked over, Masky sighed and lay down "I miss Hoodie, he's been gone for two months now on this weird mission, I don't know where he is or if he's still alive" Masky sighed as he rubbed his face then felt the bed dip beside him "he'll be back, he always comes back, why don't I take your mind off it for a bit?" Y/n asked as he ran his hand up Masky's top making him bite his lip "we cant keep doing this" he said as he sat up, Y/n sighed "we don't have to hide it, you know how I feel, it wont change" Y/n said "that's not the problem" Masky sighed as he rubbed his head "then what is?" Y/n asked as he sat up but Masky stayed quiet making Y/n sigh "its because I'm a cannibal isn't it?" Y/n asked "I know you cant help it, but I don't think I can deal with it" Masky said as he got up, Y/n sighed and watched Masky walk out the room and close the door.

Y/n sat in his room curled up on the floor with the tv on as he mindlessly drew patterns on his arm with his knife, it had been a few months since Masky walked out and Y/n hadn't eaten or left his room since then, Toby knocked on the door then walked in "Y/n w-anna come hun-hunting?" he asked with a smile "no, go away" Y/n mumbled not looking up, Toby tilted his head and walked over crouching down "you h-aven't eaten in a w-while, come e-at please?" Toby said, Y/n growled and stabbed his knife into his arm "get out!" he growled looking over, Toby sighed and walked out closing the door, Y/n got up and walked over locking it before he walked back over to the corner and pulled his other sleeve up then picked his knife back up listening to everyone else talking as if he wasn't there, Y/n curled up and lent his head on the wall as his arm started feeling weak from the blood loss as he closed his eyes. Y/n woke up a few hours later to Toby sitting on his bed picking at his fingers, Y/n groaned and sat up a bit rubbing his head noticing a bandage around his arm "y-our up" Toby said with a smile as he got up "go away" Y/n sighed as he put his head back "not u-ntil you eat" he said as he pushed over a bowl of meat "I'm not hungry" Y/n said as he shakily stood up and kicked the bowl before he walked out the room "I'll get M-asky to make y-you eat" Toby said making Y/n stop at the door "he wont, he doesn't like it" Y/n mumbled before he walked out and downstairs "Y/n come play a game with me" ben said as he ran over "later" Y/n said as he walked straight out making a few of the others look over as Toby waked down and to the kitchen "he never passes up a game" Jeff said as ben walked back over "what's wrong with him? what happened?" Jack asked before they heard Toby shouting and a few plates smash before he dragged Masky out the kitchen by his hair and pulled him outside looking angry "uhh, what's going on?" Jeff asked.

Toby pulled Masky to the river where Y/n was sitting facing away and drawing more patterns on his arm with his knife, Toby threw Masky onto the floor making Y/n look over "the fuck!" Masky growled as he got up and adjusted his mask but Toby just kicked him over and walked off, Masky sighed and stood up then clicked his back before Y/n got up and went to walk away "Y/n wait" Masky said as he walked over but Y/n crossed his arms "what" he said not looking over "what's going on? I haven't seen you in a while" Masky said "so?" Y/n said as he looked over letting Masky see how tired and weak Y/n looked "what's been going on how have you been?" Masky asked "I'm fine" Y/n said as he went to walk away but Masky grabbed his arm making Y/n wince a bit as he pulled his arm away "what happened?" Masky asked as he pulled Y/n's sleeve up to see all the cuts up his arm "what did you do, why?" Masky asked before he grabbed the other one and pulled the sleeve up seeing the cuts and bandage "leave me alone" Y/n sighed as he pulled his sleeves back down "have you been eating? why did you do this?" Masky asked as he sat Y/n down and sat on his lap "don't do this" Y/n sighed as he fiddled with the knife in his pocket "do what?" Masky asked as he took his mask off and put it down next to him "pretend you care, I cant take it" Y/n sighed "why do you think I'm pretending?" Masky asked as he ran his hands over Y/n's chest and up to his shoulders "I don't want to do this anymore, I'd rather you just end it here" Y/n said as he held his knife out "Y/n..." Masky said as he watched Y/n put the knife in his hand then put it to his neck "I'm tired, just do this one thing for me. please" Y/n said as he pushed the knife in a little making some of his blood leak out and down his s/c neck as Masky's hands shook, but he shook his head and pulled the knife away throwing it before he grabbed Y/n's face "don't ever ask me to do that again!" he said watching as Y/n closed his eyes and sighed before Masky saw a little blood leak out from under his top.

"what did you do? we need to get back" Masky said as he stood up but Y/n just lay down staring at the stars as he heard distant wings getting closer "I was never good enough for anyone" Y/n said as he closed his eyes, Masky growled and pulled Y/n's top up to see he looked skinnier and there was a large cut from his knife over his chest bleeding heavily, Masky looked around as he started panicking and trying to put pressure on the wound before he heard something big and feathery land by them "he's not ready!" Masky cried as tears fell from his eyes 'he'll be ok, I'll take care of him' the creature said in Masky's head as it walked closer "no! you cant have him not yet!" Masky shouted before he felt Y/n go limp as he let out a breath "your not fucking leaving yet!" Masky growled before he kissed Y/n breathing air into him.

Y/n gasped and sat up a few weeks later panting softly waking Masky who was passed out on the floor with his arms and head on the bed with a lot of empty beers and bottles of whiskey around him "Y/n... Y/n!" he said as he sat up then tackled Y/n in a hug as he cried, Y/n hesitated then dropped his arms and looked away "what happened? why aren't I dead?" Y/n asked as Masky pulled back "I wouldn't let him take you, I don't want you to go" Masky said making Y/n sigh as he lay back down looking tired as his eyes were dull "why wont you let me have this? do you hate me that much?" Y/n asked, Masky sighed "I don't hate you, I never did. I love you, I don't care who knows or what you eat, I'm sorry" Masky said as he sniffled and tears rolled down his tan cheeks "but you said-" Y/n started "I know what I said. I was wrong. I'm sorry. I just want you, and I want you to be happy and healthy" Masky said as he grabbed a bowl off the table and handed it to Y/n but he pushed it away making Masky sigh "I'm sorry" he mumbled as he got up and put the bowl down "I'll tell Jack your awake" Masky said as he sniffled and walked to the door "don't bother" Y/n mumbled as he picked at the bandages "please at least eat, I promise I'll never bother you again, just don't do this because of me" Masky said as he walked out making Y/n sigh as he looked out the window to see a large bird like dragon flying away leaving a feint trail of shadows behind it.