Devin Smiley x male reader

Devin was laying on his sofa watching tv and waiting for Y/n to come out the bathroom, Y/n walked out a few minutes later, his eyes were half closed and glossed over and a little blood was dripping from his nose "I'm gonna go home" Y/n said rubbing his head messing up his already messy h/c hair, Devin looked over and got up "why, I thought you were staying for the weekend" Devin said walking over, Y/n looked away and scratched at his arm through his baggy black hoodie "I cant, bad time" Y/n said wiping the blood from his nose and quickly walking out, Devin sighed and followed after Y/n making sure to stay hidden, Y/n stumbled a bit and leaned on a wall for a few seconds before he coughed and kept walking, he reached his house and walked in ducking as a plate was thrown as his parents were screaming at each other in the kitchen and throwing things, Y/n walked in and dodged a glass as he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer and some cold leftovers before dodging another glass and walking out and to his room stepping over a hole in the floor boards before walking into his room and closing the door.

Devin watched as Y/n sat on his mattress on the floor and ate some of the food and drank some of the beer before he pulled his right hoodie sleeve up showing old and fresh needle scars in his arm as well as cigarette burn scars all the way up his arm, Y/n grabbed a syringe and a bit of string, he tied it around his arm before he put the needle in and pushed the liquid in as he groaned and fell onto his side with his eyes half closed, Devin pushed the window open and crawled in walking over to Y/n, he crouched down and pulled the needle out of Y/n's arm waking him a little "Devin..." he breathed as he passed out again, Devin picked Y/n up and opened the door to hear more shouting but it was coming from the bedroom, he walked downstairs and out carrying Y/n back to his apartment.

Y/n woke up the next morning and quickly sat up holding his head "why didn't you tell me?" Devin asked as he sat up a bit from the chair he was in looking tired, Y/n looked over his eyes still glossed over and half open with his pupils wide "I can deal with it on my own" Y/n mumbled getting up but Devin pushed him down "no you cant, your going to get hurt if you keep going" Devin sighed lifting Y/n's face to look at him "why do you care?" Y/n sighed looking away, Devin sighed and kissed Y/n "because I love you" he mumbled as he pulled back his crimson eyes looking into Y/n's dull e/c eyes, Y/n looked away "that's a bad idea" he said as Devin sat next to him "I don't think it is" Devin said pulling Y/n over as he chewed on his sleeve "I don't have experience with this, you've seen where I grew up" Y/n mumbled looking up at Devin who smiled softly "I'll show you" he said before kissing Y/n again this time with Y/n kissing back.

~ one year later ~

Y/n woke up to Devin softly kissing over his bare shoulder as he waited for Y/n to wake up, Y/n groaned and turned over making Devin smile "you ready to get up now?" he mumbled running his fingers through Y/n's hair making him groan softly before he sat up still half asleep with messy hair and his eyes half closed, Devin bit his lip and groaned softly making Y/n look down at him with a small head tilt "what?" Y/n mumbled before he was quickly pulled into a kiss and put on his back making Y/n wrap his legs around Devin's waist "Devin~" Y/n breathed as Devin pulled back and sat up, he smirked and slowly ran his fingers down Y/n's chest and to his boxers as Y/n bit his lip and watched "you going to be a tease or you going to be nice?" Y/n asked looking up at Devin who smirked as he glanced at Y/n then back down "still deciding" he said leaning over and opening the draw on his side of the bed and looking through it a bit before he pulled out a small vibrating butt plug and a bottle of lube as Y/n bit his lip and watched as Devin pulled his boxers off and put the lube on the plug before turning it on to the highest setting and pushed it into Y/n making him moan as Devin smirked and sat back watching as Y/n moaned softly and closed his legs a bit and chewed on his finger a little trying to hold back his moans.

Devin grabbed Y/n's hair and pulled him into a kiss as he ran his fingers down his chest and started stroking him as he pulled away from the kiss watching as Y/n moaned and squirmed a little, Devin smirked and pulled Y/n down a bit by his hips and kissed over his chest and up to his neck before he bit down making Y/n gasp and moan as he twitched in Devin's hand, Devin smirked and pulled back as he stroked Y/n faster making him pant lightly as his body shook slightly, Devin smiled as Y/n dug his nails into Devin's upper arms "Devin~" Y/n breathed pushing his hips back "what" Devin said with a smirk as he felt Y/n twitch again "in now" Y/n said looking up at Devin with his finger on his lip and his e/c eyes nearly clouded over in lust, Devin growled softly and pulled his own boxers off then pulled the plug out and quickly shoved himself in making Y/n moan loud and arch his back as he gripped the pillow tight as Devin didn't wait and started thrusting, Y/n moaned and pushed his hips back wanting more as he twitched again, Devin groaned and leaned down to Y/n's ear and groaned softly as Y/n held onto his hair and wrapped his legs around Devin's waist as his moans got louder and a little higher pitched "Devin, noise now" Y/n groaned as he started to stroke himself in time with Devin's thrusts, Devin rolled his eyes and smiled before he felt Y/n tighten around him making him groan "you gonna give me what I like?" Devin asked as he pushed himself up a bit then felt something cold and sharp against the vein in his neck, he groaned and thrusted in as deep as he could as he came with a deep groan sending Y/n over the edge and he came over his abdomen, Y/n panted and put the knife down as Devin sat up and ran his fingers through his hair making Y/n shiver as he ran his fingers over Devin's chest "what?" Devin breathed looking down at Y/n who smirked and sat up pulling Devin over "I can still walk" he whispered in Devin's ear making him groan "not for long" he growled pushing Y/n back down.