male oc x Ticci Toby

"matt, I'm home" Alex called as he walked through the door to his house, matt ran to the bedroom door as Alex reached it "hey, uh, why are you home early?" he asked keeping the door closed "am I not allowed to spend time with my boyfriend?" Alex asked as he tilted his head a bit "no you are, I just didn't think you'd be home this early" matt said "uh huh, so why you holding the bedroom door shut then?" Alex asked crossing his muscular arms over his chest "I-I'm not, wait" matt said panicking as Alex opened the door to see a guy asleep in the bed "Alex I-" matt started but Alex held up his hand "I gave you everything, and this is what you do to me" he said lowly almost a growl "well you go off and sleep with your friends all the time" matt protested "not when I'm in a relationship, In all my three-hundred years I've been moderately alive I have never cheated on my partner, even when it was considered what a man does. get out, get all your shit and leave by the end of the week" Alex said before turning around and walking to the stairs "no please don't leave me, I know what your friends will do to me if they find out" matt panicked, Alex sighed "they won't do anything-" Alex started "but I know about them, they're not going to want me to be alive knowing about them" matt cried tears running down his face "they won't, because no-one will believe you anyway, you really think people will believe that you dated a demon whose brothers are a bunch of serial killers. don't be stupid, you'd be thrown in the mental hospital instantly, how long have you been cheating on me?" Alex asked calmly as he gripped the banister in his right hand as he faced the door from the top of the stairs away from matt "nearly a year" matt mumbled, Alex ripped part of the banister off and threw it at the wall with a growl "one year of our two years together, one year!" Alex growled "please I didn't mean it, it was just a stupid mistake can't we forget about it and move on?" matt pleaded "you will only ever be a mistake I fucked. nothing more, your ungrateful arse can get out of my house and go fuck up someone else's life" Alex growled before walking out of the house, he stopped at the door and lit a joint before taking a long drag and leaning his head on the door, matt watched from the bedroom window as Alex walked off and into the woods.

Alex opened the door to the mansion and slammed it before starting to walk up the stairs "Alexis you can't slam the door like that!" Slender said slightly shocked "bite me old man!" Alex growled walking up, the others looked at each other for a second before Jeff stupidly spoke up "what's up your arse damn" he huffed before a book smacked him straight in-between his eyes causing him to fall to the floor knocked out from the impact "Toby!" Alex called, Toby walked around the corner "yeah?" he asked "room, now" Alex said walking into his room with Toby behind.

After a while they were both high and Alex was hugging Toby with his head on his shoulder "so what happened?" Toby asked as he twitched and his neck cracked "matt. he cheated for half our relationship" Alex mumbled with his eyes closed, Toby nodded "you didn't kill him?" he asked knowing that pushing the subject may be a bad idea "there's no point, it wouldn't stop these weird feelings" Alex mumbled, Toby bit his lip and nodded "you don't understand the feelings?" he asked handing Alex the last bit of the joint, Alex nodded "you know I don't know most feelings, and I have trouble describing them, but most of what I feel right now is anger and something else, I don't know if this is what disappointment, heartbreak or betrayal feels like" Alex sighed finishing the joint and putting it out before laying down, Toby lay on his chest "maybe its all of them? those are common feelings associated with this type of situation" he said softly as he ran his fingers through Alex's hair, Alex hummed and kept his eyes closed, Toby kissed his head and went to get up but Alex held his arm "can you stay for a bit, just until I fall asleep?" Alex asked his eyes practically begging Toby to stay, Toby smiled softly and lay down cuddling up to Alex who wrapped his arms around Toby's waist.

Toby got up an hour later carefully and quietly left the room only to be scared by Eyeless Jack standing silently leaning on the banister with his arms crossed looking at his nails "Jack, fuck!" Toby squeaked nearly jumping to the celling, "what happened?" Jack asked looking at Toby "his now ex-boyfriend matt cheated on him for half of their relationship, and he found out today, right now he's confused and angry" Toby said softly, Jack nodded "you didn't tell him did you?" Jack asked tilting his head "no, its not the right time and I'm kind of afraid of him rejecting me" Toby mumbled "I can help with that, but I'll need to tell the others what happened so they know how to handle him and deal with his outbursts" Jack said as they walked down the stairs "yeah, I guessed" Toby said as the others were all waiting on the multiple sofas fiddling with things quietly.

Toby knocked on Alex's door in the morning but this time he was female, he had long curly brown hair, a curvy body with nice proportions on his chest and arse "damn, wait what Toby! oh gross" Jeff said before making a gagging sound before walking off, Toby shook his head before Alex opened his door shirtless wearing only a loose pair of pajama bottoms showing off his grey skin, six pack and scars, he rubbed his gold eyes with black where the white should be before opening them the cat slits of his eyes widening and shrinking as they got used to the light "Toby?" he asked his deep voice getting deeper from just waking up, Toby shivered "I need to talk to you" he said, Alex sighed "can this not wait until after sleep?" he mumbled closing his eyes and leaning his head on the door frame, Toby shook his head and walked in, Alex sighed and closed the door before walking back to bed "what did you want to talk about, I have a feeling it has to do with this?" Alex asked gesturing to Toby's body "yes" Toby said sitting on Alex's lap facing him "Toby, if you want sex then I'm to tired right now" he mumbled "well yes and no. Jack thought this would help, I like you. I know you only sleep with me when your not in a relationship, but I want to be with you, not just get sex when you don't want to date anyone, I want to be more to you then just sex-" Toby was cut off as Alex kissed him "you could have just asked you know, you didn't have to put on a show, although its not an unwelcome surprise" Alex mumbled laying down, Toby blushed "wait so why didn't you ever ask me?" he asked, Alex shrugged "never seemed like you liked me more then just being a fuck" Alex said his white hair covering his closed eyes, Toby smiled and lay on his chest "well, I'm stuck like this for three days, so don't let it go to waste, mainly because that potion thing tasted gross" Toby mumbled "that's because I never taught Jack how to mix it into a milkshake or something to make it taste better" Alex mumbled half asleep, Toby smiled and closed his eyes "fair enough, we can talk more when your more awake" he yawned before closing his eyes, Alex hummed and wrapped his arms around Toby before falling asleep.