part 2

2 days later

Devin heard a knock on the door of his practice, he opened it to see y/n standing there with blood on his clothes and face, he had a split lip and bruises on his body and cheek, devin also saw blood leaking from multiple stab wounds in y/n's chest and stomach "y/n" he breathed helping y/n over to his operating table "stay awake, if you close your eyes your gonna get a Ass whopping" devin said firmly, y/n smiled slightly ignoring the pain that he was used to as devin cut his top off, "shit, they really took a piece of you this time" he  breathed, y/n just groaned as devin got to work.

Y/n woke up on the sofa in Devin's apartment, he sat up then held his head as a wave of nausea swept over him, devin sat next to him and handed him some painkillers and water, y/n took them and stood up "your not going anywhere until you tell me what happened mister" devin said firmly, y/n sighed "when back, not long" y/n mumbled before he walked out.

Devin opened the door to see y/n cradling a little boy the age of 7, they were both covered in blood and bruises littered the boys now crimson skin and a stab wound in his chest, "y/n what happened?" Devin asked "couldn't help time, still alive, help" y/n said as tears threatened to fall from his dull e/c eyes, devin knew y/n didnt talk much because his parents had beat him so badly in the past that he couldn't say much, so he never really spoke, and was practically mute, he had also never seen y/n this emotional, he had seen his sentimental side, horny side, shy side (which was most of the time) and his happy side, but never his sad or angry side, that were clearly now on show, devin grabbed y/n's sleeve and dragged him to the operating room.

Y/n was pacing outside the room chewing on his lip making it bleed, devin opened the door "y/n, he lost a lot of blood, I did all I could, he's gone" he said softly, y/n's eyes widened then darkened with an unreadable emotion, devin grabbed his arm "y/n don't, I know what your thinking but you can't go back there, it's a bad idea" he said, y/n growled and pushed devin away and ran out of the practice, "y/n" devin shouted as he quickly got off of the floor and ran to the door, but y/n was gone, devin sighed and closed his eyes as he rested his head on the cool metal door that separated him from the rest of the world.

Cliff hanger, dun dun duuuuunnnn, I'm so evil muhahahahaha. *gets book thrown to face* "Is he out?" "Yeah" "OK guys next chapter should be coming soon" - devin